Question about Altis

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Question about Altis

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Ok so im getting the game in August for my birthday and i was looking at the website the other day and my girlfriend pointed something out about Altis,
Spoiler:
i already know that she has an Alter Ego thing

anyway she told me to look and i noticed that she has a spot on her breast, i know it might sound weird but is that supposed to be her nipple? it kind of looks like a spot (No offense) and it looks like it would be in the wrong area or something (maybe its just me), im sorry if this shouldn't be posted i was just wondering because my girlfriend pointed it out and then i noticed it in the true ending of Mugen Souls 1, if it is then wow Mugen Souls have gone a little further than i thought, although you did see Alys arse like alot in the game so i cant be surprised, anyway if anyone can answer this thanks.
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Question about Altis

Postby Rednal » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 pm

:lol:

You're not the first one to wonder about this, but no, her graphics do not show nipples. That's a skin-shine, which you can also see in other places on the character models, though I wouldn't be surprised if they put that one there just to mess with people.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 pm

thats the strangest place to put a skin shine, right on her breast, well at least now i know :D im glad im not the only person who wondered that , i felt silly just asking it
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:44 am

haha thats funny because the moment I updated my avatar from Mugen Souls Altis to Z Altis, I see this topic :lol: I think in the first game as well many people were pointing out a "nipple" in her design.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:45 pm

maykite88 wrote:haha thats funny because the moment I updated my avatar from Mugen Souls Altis to Z Altis, I see this topic :lol: I think in the first game as well many people were pointing out a "nipple" in her design.

I remember this one thread that I kind of participated in where people thought they saw Altis' nipple but of course, I knew that nothing was really showing :lol:

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=13225
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:44 pm

If it was Altis nipple it would have been drawn more pink. Female anime characters nipples are always pink.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:41 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
maykite88 wrote:haha thats funny because the moment I updated my avatar from Mugen Souls Altis to Z Altis, I see this topic :lol: I think in the first game as well many people were pointing out a "nipple" in her design.

I remember this one thread that I kind of participated in where people thought they saw Altis' nipple but of course, I knew that nothing was really showing :lol:

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=13225

haha lol nice one. I do admit I thought the same thing at one point but quickly dismissed it after playing the game through and just making observations. I hope that doesn't make me sound creepy :shock: lol

NakoruruFan90
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby NakoruruFan90 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 am

neonie wrote:If it was Altis nipple it would have been drawn more pink. Female anime characters nipples are always pink.

Not entirely true. The Nakoruru ~Ano hito kara no okurimono~ OVA shows Nakoruru's nipples being a semi-dark color. But...uh...er...um...why the hell am I talking about this?! :?
Last edited by NakoruruFan90 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PSN: NakoruruFan90 / Twitter: @NakoruruFan90 / YouTube: NakoruruFan90 / Skype: nakorurufan90
Your friendly neighborhood otaku since 1991, zam!

Pettanko Fan
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Pettanko Fan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:02 am

I knew other people had to notice that... but yeah, that's definitely not her nipples, and you can see similar pink shines on other characters, like on Naosie's shoulder.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”