Chapter 12

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
KamuiBenketsu
New Vassal
New Vassal

Chapter 12

Postby KamuiBenketsu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:02 am

How to I get to the event in Castor Ruins? Planet spot 7 is a bunch of gibberish

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Chapter 12

Postby DevilAlbert » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:08 am

KamuiBenketsu wrote:How to I get to the event in Castor Ruins? Planet spot 7 is a bunch of gibberish

you don't know the requirements of the spot? (more than 2100 Enemy K.O and 75% Energy) if i remember correctly you need to clear chapter 12 for the spot to appear

KamuiBenketsu
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby KamuiBenketsu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:45 am

DevilAlbert wrote:
KamuiBenketsu wrote:How to I get to the event in Castor Ruins? Planet spot 7 is a bunch of gibberish

you don't know the requirements of the spot? (more than 2100 Enemy K.O and 75% Energy) if i remember correctly you need to clear chapter 12 for the spot to appear

I have 4,048 enemy KOs and 115% planet energy, but I haven' cleared chapter 12 because I can't reach the event (warp point is green) and I was just thinking that the planet spot was somehow relevant to the warp point eg making it usable
Planet spot reads 'Kuawsedrftgy Fujiko' when interacted with

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:29 am

KamuiBenketsu wrote:
DevilAlbert wrote:

I have 4,048 enemy KOs and 115% planet energy, but I haven' cleared chapter 12 because I can't reach the event (warp point is green) and I was just thinking that the planet spot was somehow relevant to the warp point eg making it usable
Planet spot reads 'Kuawsedrftgy Fujiko' when interacted with

Peon the Spot 6 (Terse) that grants you ultimate warp to reach the event and after clearing the chapter you can decrypt those planet spots.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”