G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Is it abnormal that I have access to the Tier 4 abilities in SP Drain, HP Drain, and Reflect, and Tier 3 abilities in everything else, except for Pierce?

I'm stuck using Pierce Lv 2.

Can anybody tell me what I need to get access to the Lv 3 and Lv 4 Pierce attacks, and where to get the materials?

Thanks in advance!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Here is how to get Pierce 3 and 4.

Got the info from
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/G-Parts_list_(Mugen_Souls_Z)
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Component_list_(Mugen_Souls_Z)

S-Spiral Core (Pierce 3)
Mithril Ore x1 - Floor 80 Mugen Field boss (except max bet)
Silver Ingot x2 - Floor 20 Mugen Field boss (except max bet)
Orichalcum x1 - Nosshiriman : 7 World redux battle It's Gonna Begin! (!!)
Sparkling Fang x1 - Baby Bug: Mugen World redux Bunny Heaven

S-Spiral Core (Pierce 4)
Mithril x1 - Floor 90 Mugen Field boss (except max bet)
Gold Ore x2 - Floor 30 Mugen Field boss (except max bet)
Damascus x1 - Killachine: 7 World redux battle The Driving Sound!
Fluffy Red Fur x1 - Red Baby Bug: Mugen Field 0005001 0025000 Bet Normal Route floor 31-35
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:44 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Here is how to get Pierce 3 and 4.

Got the info from

S-Spiral Core (Pierce 3)

S-Spiral Core (Pierce 4)
Mithril x1 - Floor 80 Mugen Field boss (except max bet)
Fluffy Red Fur x1 - Red Baby Bug: Mugen Field 0005001 0025000 Bet Normal Route floor 31-35

Thanks so much! Mugen Field Floor 80 >_> That would explain why I don't have it. That, and the Mugen World Redux/7 World Redux xD.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 pm

solostaran wrote:Thanks so much! Mugen Field Floor 80 >_> That would explain why I don't have it. That, and the Mugen World Redux/7 World Redux xD.

You're welcome, you don't have to do the 7 World or Mugen World Redux if they're too tough.

You can fight Nosshiriman as a Slumbering Beast on Floor 40~49 (any bet/ route), Killachine (any bet/ route) on floors 71~79 and Baby Bug on the 0001001 0005000 Bet Carnage Route floors 21~25.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Thanks so much! Mugen Field Floor 80 >_> That would explain why I don't have it. That, and the Mugen World Redux/7 World Redux xD.

You're welcome, you don't have to do the 7 World or Mugen World Redux if they're too tough.

You can fight Nosshiriman as a Slumbering Beast on Floor 40-49 (any bet/ route), Killachine (any bet/ route) on floors 71-79 Baby Bug on the 0001001 0005000 Bet Carnage Route.

Ah, awesome! As they say, the more you know.

Personally, I don't think I'd stand a chance in either 7 World or Mugen World right now. Highest character level is 203 on Chou-Chou. Working on a full Field run now, though :3

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:30 pm

solostaran wrote:Ah, awesome! As they say, the more you know.

Personally, I don't think I'd stand a chance in either 7 World or Mugen World right now. Highest character level is 203 on Chou-Chou. Working on a full Field run now, though :3

Nice, good luck clearing the Mugen Field. I actually made a mistake though. You need to reach floor 90 to get Mithril.

Looks like you can get all of the the requirements for Pierce level 3 and 3 of the components for Pierce level 4 by trying 1001-5000 Carnage Route.
Floor 20 - Silver Ingot from Lowly Butler
Floor 21~25 - Sparkling Fang from Baby Bug
Floor 30 - Gold Ore from Adventure
Floor 41~49 - Orichalcum from Nosshiriman
Floor 71~79 - Damascus from Killachine
Floor 80 - Mithril Ore from Dream Disciple
Floor 90 - Mithril Ore from Elemental Master

The other thing you need for Pierce lv4 would be Fluffy Red Fur from Red Baby Bug on the 5,000~25,000 bet Regular Route on floors 31~35.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Eh, so far, clearing the field isn't that hard. I'm only on a 001000 bet, though, just to test the water/make some cash.

Got all of the free DLC that's currently available, so once I have enough cash, I'm going to aim to improve Chou-Chou's current weapon (Excalibur) to max rank and then try to level it to 999 in one go. Gunna be pricy >_>

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 pm

solostaran wrote:Eh, so far, clearing the field isn't that hard. I'm only on a 001000 bet, though, just to test the water/make some cash.

Got all of the free DLC that's currently available, so once I have enough cash, I'm going to aim to improve Chou-Chou's current weapon (Excalibur) to max rank and then try to level it to 999 in one go. Gunna be pricy >_>

Nice, you should try to fight all of the Mugen Field bosses so you can get some Ores, Ingots and Mithrils, floor 90 on the 1,000 Bet will still drop Mithril.

Did you get the new DLC? It has the strongest Free DLC weapons, Magical Blade is 3x stronger than the Excalibur.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Here is how to get Pierce 3 and 4.

Got the info from

S-Spiral Core (Pierce 3)

S-Spiral Core (Pierce 4)
Mithril x1 - Floor 80 Mugen Field boss (except max bet)

Huh. Floor 45, I got a shop. Turns out I already had Fluffy Red Fur sold to the shop. Maybe all that I'm actually missing for the S-Spiral Core for Pierce 4 is the Damascus. owo

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 pm

solostaran wrote:Huh. Floor 45, I got a shop. Turns out I already had Fluffy Red Fur sold to the shop. Maybe all that I'm actually missing for the S-Spiral Core for Pierce 4 is the Damascus. owo

Cool, maybe you got it from
Spoiler:
the Awakened Tioni Ship battle on the True Route.

Do you know if you have the Mithril yet because that's the other item you need besides Damascus.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:11 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Huh. Floor 45, I got a shop. Turns out I already had Fluffy Red Fur sold to the shop. Maybe all that I'm actually missing for the S-Spiral Core for Pierce 4 is the Damascus. owo

Cool, maybe you got it from
Spoiler:
the Awakened Tioni Ship battle on the True Route.

Do you know if you have the Mithril yet because that's the other item you need besides Damascus.

I do not know if I have Mithril just yet. If all goes well and I have access to a normal shop on floor 60, I'll be able to find out. Else, I'll save after fighting the rest stop boss, leave, go to the normal shop, check what I can/can't buy, see if anything requires Mithril, and re-load the save to keep linking floors. :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:18 pm

solostaran wrote:I do not know if I have Mithril just yet. If all goes well and I have access to a normal shop on floor 60, I'll be able to find out. Else, I'll save after fighting the rest stop boss, leave, go to the normal shop, check what I can/can't buy, see if anything requires Mithril, and re-load the save to keep linking floors. :D

At least you are near floor 90, the Mugen Field gets extremely tough past floor 60 for the first time without upgrading equipment.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Woot!

2.5M exp from that Rest Stop boss! Got just under 14 levels for Syrma, and everyone gained at least 10.

No Mithril, Mithril Ore, Orichalcum, or Damascus so far.

Good news is that I have Sparkling Fangs!

chouchou's peon wrote:At least you are near floor 90, the Mugen Field gets extremely tough past floor 60 for the first time without upgrading equipment.

Eh, most weapons on the characters are upgraded. Only exception is Chou-Chou's Excalibur.

chouchou's peon wrote:Did you get the new DLC? It has the strongest Free DLC weapons, Magical Blade is 3x stronger than the Excalibur.

O.o I'm certain that I have every free piece of DLC that's available. Excalibur is the strongest Sword weapon that I received, I believe. I'll have to double check, unless it's not a sword lmao.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:02 pm

I managed to do a full run of a 100 point bet with NO DLC (either paid or free) applied.
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:03 pm

solostaran wrote:Woot!

2.5M exp from that Rest Stop boss! Got just under 14 levels for Syrma, and everyone gained at least 10.

No Mithril, Mithril Ore, Orichalcum, or Damascus so far.

Good news is that I have Sparkling Fangs!

That's pretty good, if you haven't found Orichalcum from Slumbering Beasts on Floors 41~49 or Damascus from the Slumbering Beast on Floors 71~79, then you'll have to do another run.

O.o I'm certain that I have every free piece of DLC that's available. Excalibur is the strongest Sword weapon that I received, I believe. I'll have to double check, unless it's not a sword lmao.

Ah okay, so you've gotten every DLC. There were some new ones released a few hours ago, it was from the Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 11.

*Click spoiler to see images
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I managed to do a full run of a 100 point bet with NO DLC (either paid or free) applied.

Oh nice, I had a hard time when I tried to go through. Did you upgrade your character levels to make the enemies harder or did you keep your character's max level at 100?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”