G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:09 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Woot!

2.5M exp from that Rest Stop boss! Got just under 14 levels for Syrma, and everyone gained at least 10.

No Mithril, Mithril Ore, Orichalcum, or Damascus so far.

Good news is that I have Sparkling Fangs!

That's pretty good, if you haven't found Orichalcum from Slumbering Beasts on Floors 41~49 or Damascus from the Slumbering Beast on Floors 71~79, then you'll have to do another run.

O.o I'm certain that I have every free piece of DLC that's available. Excalibur is the strongest Sword weapon that I received, I believe. I'll have to double check, unless it's not a sword lmao.

Ah okay, so you've gotten every DLC. There were some new ones released a few hours ago, it was from the Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 11.

*Click spoiler to see images
Spoiler:
Image

Image


NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I managed to do a full run of a 100 point bet with NO DLC (either paid or free) applied.

Oh nice, I had a hard time when I tried to go through. Did you upgrade your character levels to make the enemies harder or did you keep your character's max level at 100?


JUST got Damascus from Killachine on floor 76. Also got 21.8M EXP from the fight. That took Syrma from level 410 to level 468. O.O

Edit: ANOTHER KILLACHINE ON THE NEXT FLOOR!

User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby Rednal » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm

And then you realize what will happen if you start deliberately trying to maximize your bonuses...
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Rednal wrote:And then you realize what will happen if you start deliberately trying to maximize your bonuses...


Hehe, that's really what I did. I went up to about a 1600% bonus from getting the large crystals on each floor, then just starting killing things. At 2244.5% now, just got 9.2m exp from the floor 80 boss.

Also, just got Mithril Ore, so I think I'll be able to get both Pierce Lv 3 and Lv 4 after this run. :D

Edit: Good lord, I understand how Whimsy works now... I've had two events and two shops, and a G-Castle battle, since I finished Floor 80.
Last edited by solostaran on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 pm

solostaran wrote:Hehe, that's really what I did. I went up to about a 1600% bonus from getting the large crystals on each floor, then just starting killing things. At 2244.5% now, just got 9.2m exp from the floor 80 boss.

Also, just got Mithril Ore, so I think I'll be able to get both Pierce Lv 3 and Lv 4 after this run. :D

I actually made a little edit a while ago, you'll need Mithril which is from floor 90.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Hehe, that's really what I did. I went up to about a 1600% bonus from getting the large crystals on each floor, then just starting killing things. At 2244.5% now, just got 9.2m exp from the floor 80 boss.

Also, just got Mithril Ore, so I think I'll be able to get both Pierce Lv 3 and Lv 4 after this run. :D

I actually made a little edit a while ago, you'll need Mithril which is from floor 90.


Ah, still. I think I'm almost guaranteed to get one. On a side note: That Assault Battle scared me. o.o.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 pm

solostaran wrote:On a side note: That Assault Battle scared me. o.o.

What did you fight? I love assault battles.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:On a side note: That Assault Battle scared me. o.o.

What did you fight? I love assault battles.

Eh, I forget the name of one of the monsters, but i believe you fight it as a normal boss sometime during the game, big armored skeleton with two swords. Also fought a Dark Master (Lich-like guy) and a Renegade Shampuru. Got the same thin for two Assault Battles in a row, with between 11m and 12m exp per battle.

Edit: It scared me a little, though, cause I couldn't figure out why I wasn't damaging them. Then I noticed they were both on the very fringe of an invincibility crystal.

Edit 2: AND A SLUMBERING BOSS RIGHT AFTER!

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 pm

... That was terrifying. Slumbering Boss was the Rabbit Mage. HE HURTS. A LOT.

I could barely hit him D:

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:16 pm

solostaran wrote:... That was terrifying. Slumbering Boss was the Rabbit Mage. HE HURTS. A LOT.

I could barely hit him D:

Slumbering Bosses are pretty common, you can see why people always crash on higher floors lol

Were you able to get past the Bunny Mage with a Dive Bell win that fight?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:28 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:... That was terrifying. Slumbering Boss was the Rabbit Mage. HE HURTS. A LOT.

I could barely hit him D:

Slumbering Bosses are pretty common, you can see why people always crash on higher floors lol

Were you able to get past the Bunny Mage with a Dive Bell win that fight?


I won. Cost me a fair amount of revival items, and cost me the perfect run. I had to use an Out Mirror two floors after that, cause I sealed character switching from the beginning, and, lo and behold, the Bunny Mage sent my Overload over 60% :V. If I hadn't been on a floor with an Inverse Damage crystal, I might have been able to continue, but overload would have killed my party before I could get away from it x.x. Had to leave on floor 91

Also, strangely enough, I do not have the JIggly Co. Equipment Pack 11 in my store list. I have up to Pack 10. o.o

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:32 pm

solostaran wrote:I won. Cost me a fair amount of revival items, and cost me the perfect run. I had to use an Out Mirror two floors after that, cause I sealed character switching from the beginning, and, lo and behold, the Bunny Mage sent my Overload over 60% :V. If I hadn't been on a floor with an Inverse Damage crystal, I might have been able to continue, but overload would have killed my party before I could get away from it x.x. Had to leave on floor 91

Sounds like you had to, an overload at 60% is almost a guaranteed to explode on the next turn. Since you've made it to floor 91, you probably found a Mithril?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:34 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:I won. Cost me a fair amount of revival items, and cost me the perfect run. I had to use an Out Mirror two floors after that, cause I sealed character switching from the beginning, and, lo and behold, the Bunny Mage sent my Overload over 60% :V. If I hadn't been on a floor with an Inverse Damage crystal, I might have been able to continue, but overload would have killed my party before I could get away from it x.x. Had to leave on floor 91

Sounds like you had to, an overload at 60% is almost a guaranteed to explode on the next turn. Since you've made it to floor 91, you probably found a Mithril?


Yup! Got the Mithril :D. Feels strange, however, to have Pierce Lv 4 and not have Pierce Lv 3. Never got an Orichalcum required for Pierce Lv 3

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 pm

solostaran wrote:Yup! Got the Mithril :D. Feels strange, however, to have Pierce Lv 4 and not have Pierce Lv 3. Never got an Orichalcum required for Pierce Lv 3

Wow, that is kind of strange to get Pierce level 4 before level 3.

No need to go back and go for an Orichalcum huh?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Yup! Got the Mithril :D. Feels strange, however, to have Pierce Lv 4 and not have Pierce Lv 3. Never got an Orichalcum required for Pierce Lv 3

Wow, that is kind of strange to get Pierce level 4 before level 3.

No need to go back and go for an Orichalcum huh?


Indeed :D I'm finishing off the run now, and, as it just my luck, I get a Giant No Vember as a slumbering boss >.< I think I'll just Peon the large crystal this time...

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:47 pm

solostaran wrote:Indeed :D I'm finishing off the run now, and, as it just my luck, I get a Giant No Vember as a slumbering boss >.< I think I'll just Peon the large crystal this time...

Captivating is good, you'll get 5x the Shampurus and these Slumbering Beasts drop Special Shampuru.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image


Return to “Mugen Souls Z”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest