G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:53 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Indeed :D I'm finishing off the run now, and, as it just my luck, I get a Giant No Vember as a slumbering boss >.< I think I'll just Peon the large crystal this time...

Captivating is good, you'll get 5x the Shampurus and these Slumbering Beasts drop Special Shampuru.

I was less worried about Shampuru than I was about overloading, again. Bunny Mage kinda scared me with higher-floor Slumbering Bosses....

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:56 pm

solostaran wrote:I was less worried about Shampuru than I was about overloading, again. Bunny Mage kinda scared me with higher-floor Slumbering Bosses....

I can imagine. I guess you're pretty close to floor 99, then you can test out your G-Castle Lv4 Pierce.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:06 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:I was less worried about Shampuru than I was about overloading, again. Bunny Mage kinda scared me with higher-floor Slumbering Bosses....

I can imagine. I guess you're pretty close to floor 99, then you can test out your G-Castle Lv4 Pierce.

Is 99 a guaranteed ship battle? Pierce Lv4 smashed the Bone Galleon I fought for 800k damage. It had 200k hp. I'd likely have gotten more exp from an assault battle. :P

Anyway, now on the final rest stop, about to attempt to take out the boss No Vember. Bad luck with the shops, however, since it was a ticket shop. Was hoping for weapons or rare items :P

Dunno if you saw my edit earlier or not, but for some reason, I don't have access to Jiggly Co Equipment Pack 11. Pack 10 is the last one in my list right now in the PS Store.

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Also, I hate to say it, but I've forgotten how, exactly, the Peon Job Change works x.x

I have a Young Samurai Peon that I want to turn into an Oniwaban, eventually upgrade to a Samurai General, and then into a Shogun. The game doesn't give much information on the requirements for upgrading jobs via Job Change.

Anybody know the requirements? Or am I looking at this in an entirely incorrect way?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 am

solostaran wrote:Is 99 a guaranteed ship battle? Pierce Lv4 smashed the Bone Galleon I fought for 800k damage. It had 200k hp. I'd likely have gotten more exp from an assault battle. :P

Anyway, now on the final rest stop, about to attempt to take out the boss No Vember. Bad luck with the shops, however, since it was a ticket shop. Was hoping for weapons or rare items :P

Dunno if you saw my edit earlier or not, but for some reason, I don't have access to Jiggly Co Equipment Pack 11. Pack 10 is the last one in my list right now in the PS Store.

Had fun taking out the Giant No Vember huh, I really want a cute plushy of her lol. Image :)

Yup, floor 99 is a guaranteed ship battle, and it gives a lot of Mugen Points too but the EXP is not as much.

There seems to be a much larger European player base of Mugen Souls Z than North American players it seems, I'm actually kind of sleeping lol. There should be an update to the store later this afternoon then Jiggly pack 11 should be out.

solostaran wrote:Also, I hate to say it, but I've forgotten how, exactly, the Peon Job Change works x.x

I have a Young Samurai Peon that I want to turn into an Oniwaban, eventually upgrade to a Samurai General, and then into a Shogun. The game doesn't give much information on the requirements for upgrading jobs via Job Change.

Anybody know the requirements? Or am I looking at this in an entirely incorrect way?

Advancing tiers requires earning a certain number of fusion levels (levels stored when fusing) of the main Peon and the number of Fusions. I think you just need to get 100 fusion levels for the Young Samurai and then you'll have to job change to the same job afterwards.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Is 99 a guaranteed ship battle? Pierce Lv4 smashed the Bone Galleon I fought for 800k damage. It had 200k hp. I'd likely have gotten more exp from an assault battle. :P

Had fun taking out the Giant No Vember huh, I really want a cute plushy of her lol. Image :)

Yup, floor 99 is a guaranteed ship battle, and it gives a lot of Mugen Points too but the EXP is not as much.

There seems to be a much larger European player base of Mugen Souls Z than North American players it seems, I'm actually kind of sleeping lol. There should be an update to the store later this afternoon then Jiggly pack 11 should be out.

solostaran wrote:Also, I hate to say it, but I've forgotten how, exactly, the Peon Job Change works x.x

Advancing tiers requires earning a certain number of fusion levels (levels stored when fusing) of the main Peon and the number of Fusions. I think you just need to get 100 fusion levels for the Young Samurai and then you'll have to job change to the same job afterwards.

Ah, I see~ Thanks :D. I'm North American myself, but I sleep at odd times. Sorry if I'm keeping you awake!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:17 am

solostaran wrote:Ah, I see~ Thanks :D. I'm North American myself, but I sleep at odd times. Sorry if I'm keeping you awake!

I'm fine, Mugen Souls Z is awesome so I don't mind staying up to help others with that. Now you can go get the Jiggly pack 11 and 12 DLC, thought you were from Europe because you didn't get it lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:47 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Ah, I see~ Thanks :D. I'm North American myself, but I sleep at odd times. Sorry if I'm keeping you awake!

I'm fine, Mugen Souls Z is awesome so I don't mind staying up to help others with that. Now you can go get the Jiggly pack 11 and 12 DLC, thought you were from Europe because you didn't get it lol.

It's odd. I'm in Canada, but it's not in my list. *Shrug* It'll appear eventually, I assume.

On a side note, I decided to go through the world of awakening..... 47M HP Tioni. That hurt. A lot. She killed me by healing me to death.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 pm

solostaran wrote:On a side note, I decided to go through the world of awakening..... 47M HP Tioni. That hurt. A lot. She killed me by healing me to death.

Even her healing spells are strong enough to deal damage :lol:

Thank god there's no more freeze, people couldn't do post game because of the Mugen Field freeze.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:54 pm

All characters were at their default max level (100 for Syrma, Tsukika, and Belleria; 200 for Chou-Chou)
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:43 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:All characters were at their default max level (100 for Syrma, Tsukika, and Belleria; 200 for Chou-Chou)

That's smart, since you haven't increased anyone's max levels, the enemies won't increase theirs either. The enemies levels depend on the highest max character level, even if it's on one character that you don't use.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Even with that, I barely beat the level 100 since Tsukika kept dying. I had a 50% overload rate on the final stage. :|

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:29 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:All characters were at their default max level (100 for Syrma, Tsukika, and Belleria; 200 for Chou-Chou)

That's smart, since you haven't increased anyone's max levels, the enemies won't increase theirs either. The enemies levels depend on the highest max character level, even if it's on one character that you don't use.

Ouch. I might have made a mistake increasing level caps to 1000, then. xD

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:36 pm

It's still not going to be too tough as long as you keep the Mugen Point bet low enough and have decent gear.

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:41 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:It's still not going to be too tough as long as you keep the Mugen Point bet low enough and have decent gear.

Eh, I started having some issues at floors 90+ on a 1000 point bet, though there were only ever issues with Slumbering Bosses. Too much HP + Agility :V.

Edit: Now starting a 500 point run :D

Edit 2: Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the trick to farming mass amount of G is to increase the Damage Carnival cap, correct? I never actually understood how Fever Mode worked for massive G Farming, but I remember reading/hearing somewhere that it has to do with the Carnival...

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”