G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: G-Castle Upgrade Parts.

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:32 am

Yeah! As you upgrade the Damage Carnival in the game, the maximum number of hits for fever time (sorry I don't remember the exact number) increases . More money is rewarded for more hits (In the original game I once got 500 MIL in one stage alone) so...
PSN: YuriFan9999

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:23 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Yeah! As you upgrade the Damage Carnival in the game, the maximum number of hits for fever time (sorry I don't remember the exact number) increases . More money is rewarded for more hits (In the original game I once got 500 MIL in one stage alone) so...

O.O Holy hell! I kinda answered it myself, using a save/load setup to see how much I got before and after upgrading it two tiers. Looks like I'm going to have to get it to max ASAP. I tore through 15M upgrading gear just after, making everyone a fair bit more survivable :P And actually giving Chou-Chou a weapon that can cause damage. Now she has the highest attack of any character.

Edit: Also, any clue why the monsters on this 500 point bet are so weak? I mean, I've got a level 288 Towering Castle Wall as an enemy, 6k attack and def, 2k mind, 4k tec, and less than 450 int, agi, and move. Might it be because I have two level 50- characters in my subparty? I fused a pair of peons together, cause I wanna get one a ton of skills before I super-level him.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:29 pm

solostaran wrote:Edit: Also, any clue why the monsters on this 500 point bet are so weak? I mean, I've got a level 288 Towering Castle Wall as an enemy, 6k attack and def, 2k mind, 4k tec, and less than 450 int, agi, and move. Might it be because I have two level 50- characters in my subparty? I fused a pair of peons together, cause I wanna get one a ton of skills before I super-level him.

The 100~1,000 point bet have the same enemies and levels as far as I know. They may be weak because you're so strong lol.

The strength of the enemy is mostly determined by the Mugen Point bet and what floor you're on, I did mention that floor 60+ is when it starts to spike up drastically.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Edit: Also, any clue why the monsters on this 500 point bet are so weak? I mean, I've got a level 288 Towering Castle Wall as an enemy, 6k attack and def, 2k mind, 4k tec, and less than 450 int, agi, and move. Might it be because I have two level 50- characters in my subparty? I fused a pair of peons together, cause I wanna get one a ton of skills before I super-level him.

The 100~1,000 point bet have the same enemies and levels as far as I know. They may be weak because you're so strong lol.

The strength of the enemy is mostly determined by the Mugen Point bet and what floor you're on, I did mention that floor 60+ is when it starts to spike up drastically.

Eh, it might just be that. Might also be that I was just so used to the massive numbers of EXP gain, getting less than 1k per floor shocked me. In the middle of another run now, already earned over 100M G, and only at floor 60 xD

EDIT: Floor 61: 1,728,610 exp, 19,263,044 G. I'm definitely going to be able to upgrade weapons and armor now. :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:38 pm

solostaran wrote:Eh, it might just be that. Might also be that I was just so used to the massive numbers of EXP gain, getting less than 1k per floor shocked me. In the middle of another run now, already earned over 100M G, and only at floor 60 xD

EDIT: Floor 61: 1,728,610 exp, 19,263,044 G. I'm definitely going to be able to upgrade weapons and armor now. :D

Oh nice, have you farmed any matter or look for conditional skills that earn more EXP? I'll probably make a thread about that in a bit since I think it would be important to know about.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:50 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
solostaran wrote:Eh, it might just be that. Might also be that I was just so used to the massive numbers of EXP gain, getting less than 1k per floor shocked me. In the middle of another run now, already earned over 100M G, and only at floor 60 xD

Oh nice, have you farmed any matter or look for conditional skills that earn more EXP? I'll probably make a thread about that in a bit since I think it would be important to know about.

I haven't used any matter at /all/. Never really liked it, seems like a pain to gather it. Conditional skills, I've seen a few, but I only have two self-made peons.

Also: Floor 71. 836,925 G (27,618,525 after 3200% bonus), 436,271 EXP (14,396,943 after 3200% bonus).

I think I might be able to max out some of the DLC weapons in a single go now...

I've also decided how I'm handling the rest of the floors. If there's at least 6 enemies, I go fever mode and smack them into the orbs, preferably with attacks that HEAL them, so I can get more. Less than 6, I just use Syrma or Chou-Chou and insta-kill them all.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:13 pm

When did this thread turn into a general Mugen Souls Z discussion?

CCP/Rednal, which level(s) and bet range can I find the Cait Sith type enemies (or any enemy that evades physical attacks)?

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:49 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:When did this thread turn into a general Mugen Souls Z discussion?

CCP/Rednal, which level(s) and bet range can I find the Cait Sith type enemies (or any enemy that evades physical attacks)?

I assume you're after the Door Bell? According to this list, you can find the Cait Sith in the Alrescha Ruins.

On a side note, that was painful x.x. Just failed to link all 100 floors, on floor 100. Bloody Champuru there tore through EVERYONE.

Edit: So. I had 239M after losing on floor 100. I spent 238M upgrading the Magic Sword or whatever it was that came with the Jiggle Co. Equipment Pack 11. Chou-Chou now hits over 10M.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:26 pm

I mean in the Mugen Field so I can use the Field's bonuses to get lots of money/XP. :?

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:57 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I mean in the Mugen Field so I can use the Field's bonuses to get lots of money/XP. :?

In that case: You're looking at a 100-1000 bid on floors 51-59, a 5001-25000 bid on floors 21-35, and a 2500001 to 5000000 bid on floors 21-25 :D

Best bet for fair grinding on the, would be the low value bids, since the other two won't give you much time to rack up a suitable bonus :P

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:34 pm

I guess I'll try looking there. My first two runs haven't had any of them show up. :(

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Field chat

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Tried to find the Cait Siths in Carnage Route?

I guess we can call this thread the Mugen Field chat. solostaran can change the title of the original post so everyone knows this is about the Mugen Field in general.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:29 am

chouchou's peon wrote:Tried to find the Cait Siths in Carnage Route?

I guess we can call this thread the Mugen Field chat. solostaran can change the title of the original post so everyone knows this is about the Mugen Field in general.

I would have, but someone beat me to the punch! Given that I was out cold at the time, that wasn't pretty hard to do :P.

Either way, I'm gunna start another run soon. I need a ton of G to upgrade armor and the like so I can actually survive the Shampuru on floor 100 xD

Edit: Might be able to survive it now. Sold off a ton of soaps and shampoos, since I never use them, and used it to upgrade a backpack for an additional 123,330 agility. Put it on Chou-Chou, she should be fastest on a 100-1000 bet now.

Edit 2: Is it just me, or does anybody else notice that it seems to be faster/easier to get Charm percentage in Mugen Souls Z, compared to Mugen Souls?

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:22 am

Something interesting I found out. The switch party member screen appears for KO'd allies even if switching is disabled.

solostaran
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby solostaran » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:39 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Something interesting I found out. The switch party member screen appears for KO'd allies even if switching is disabled.

Yeah, I've noticed that myself. I forget if it did that before or not.

Anyway: About to finish a 100-floor run. Made over 300M, and got characters from level 1 to 500. Gunna see about skills and such for them to learn at the rest stop, and then continue fusing them!

Edit: Ok, I linked all 100 floors, made over 160M from the last pit stop boss. Exited, upgraded one of the DLC weapons to Rank S. It's going to cost me 273.6M to take it from level 1 to level 999 in a single go. It'll likely make whoever wears it invincible for awhile.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”