Peon fusion question

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Peon fusion question

Postby DevilAlbert » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 am

I want to know if there is a good or quick method to raise stats up. i've seen a two butlers fusion but it really worth the time or it will take to long to see results?

Thanks in advance

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Peon fusion question

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:25 am

Peon Fusions are excellent for raising stats but it takes a hours to finally learn how the peon fusion things work.

The higher stats the main peon (because the sub peon gets nothing) when they fuse, the higher their stats raise when they level up again.

Sub peon levels will only matter if he has any stats % at least 1% higher than the main peon or else nothing will increase, you don't have to use butlers but they are one of the jobs that can do that 1% higher on everything trick.

When you first start off, you will have to go breed some 1000% stat peons so they can be fused as a subordinate.

The sad truth is that your first peon (or any character you do fusions with) will be weaker than your future ones, even if you only do level 9999 fusions but their stat %s are low. For maximum potential, you will need to have at least 1000% peon on hand.

Fusing a always a win-win if leveling up is easy because your stats will always increase.

I know a lot about fusions so you can ask me anything.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 am

Thanks for offering your help, I learned many from your posts and Rednal's too, but for now i'll try myself. When i need help I'll ask.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:22 am

You're welcome, when you try it out, you'll see that fusioning is easier than it sounds ;)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:You're welcome, when you try it out, you'll see that fusioning is easier than it sounds ;)

Well, i tried some experiments but the best part is i can level up any character to 1000 in a few floors in high bets, so i can do better fusions, and i'll test if i can quickly reach lv 9999. Now, does the exp up matter make some difference? Can i mess up stats with clothing or two fusions to learn skills?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:32 pm

DevilAlbert wrote:Now, does the exp up matter make some difference? Can i mess up stats with clothing or two fusions to learn skills?

Makes a huge difference, maxing it out will give 150% more EXP. I also suggest getting the Conditional Skills as well so you can get another 150% more EXP so you're at 400%.

You can also get the ticket bonus for enemy KO exp which will double the EXP of any enemy you kill so if you have 150% matter and 150% EXP conditional skills, you now earn 800% EXP.

You can further increase your EXP payout by increasing an "invisible" boost such as Battle Member EXP up. You can give it a +300% boost (it's default is 100%) so you can get 4x the EXP instead of 1x.

In the end, you can earn up to 32x normal EXP with all of these bonuses.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:41 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Makes a huge difference, maxing it out will give 150% more EXP. I also suggest getting the Conditional Skills as well so you can get another 150% more EXP so you're at 400%.

You can also get the ticket bonus for enemy KO exp which will double the EXP of any enemy you kill so if you have 150% matter and 150% EXP conditional skills, you now earn 800% EXP.

You can further increase your EXP payout by increasing an "invisible" boost such as Battle Member EXP up. You can give it a +300% boost (it's default is 100%) so you can get 4x the EXP instead of 1x.

In the end, you can earn up to 32x EXP than normal with all of the bonuses.

Thanks for clarifying and your patience. I forgot the conditional skills, for the rest i have every ticket boost and a little of exp matter.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:04 pm

DevilAlbert wrote:Thanks for clarifying and your patience. I forgot the conditional skills, for the rest i have every ticket boost and a little of exp matter.

You're welcome, you can learn these conditional skills from the following jobs:

Lv-250 Crimson Fortune Teller (Tier 3 female Spiritualist): Fortune Festival
Lv-100 Novice Necromancer (Tier 1 female Summoner): Experience
Lv-50 Brawler (Tier 1 male Fighter): Full Time Brawler

Used this list for reference:
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Conditional_skills_list_(Mugen_Souls_Z)

You can also get EXP by the 1st Matter set (no G-ups required) from Iron Vest, the following enemy components from the World of Awakening are needed.

Wicked Dragon - Evil Dragon Claw x1
Big Eye - Crystal x3
Wandering Lantern - Reliable Candle x3
Hammer Strike - Red Connector x1
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”