Challenge World - Graduation Challenge

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
Dimension Slash S
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Challenge World - Graduation Challenge

Postby Dimension Slash S » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey guys! (Yay!!! We got the patch!!!)
So the last challenge in the Challenge World is 'Graduation Challenge', but I can't damage the Shampurus with Normal attacks, Magic Attacks, Physical Attacks, Blast-Off, Floating them and let them fall, throwing them to the wall, hitting each other thru 'Blast-Off', try KO them thru skill or Captive them and nothing seems to work.
How did you beat this challenge? Dx
Last edited by Dimension Slash S on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Challenge World - Graduation Challenge(HELP!!!)

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Wow, nice, you got past all of those other challenges which were pretty hard! Patch is awesome.

Use the R1 button to view the field effects:
The graduation challenge is incredibly tough since they seem incredibly invincible but the key to winning is "knowing your surroundings". To see how to win: during battle you can push the "R1" button and view the conditions to win, field effects etc and you can see that you need to do a 77+ hit combo to damage them. Specials and Ultimate Soul are sealed to make things harder.

Some of the Shampurus are invincible on odds turns, others on even turns, some have one hit invisibility and they can only be damaged after dealing a 77+ hit combo until your hit counter resets. To make things worse, Invert Damage in addition to Invisibility small crystals makes these guys seem invincible so you'll have to make sure none of them are standing on that.

Push the start button on the enemies while on the R1 screen to view their capabilities
Another thing to watch out for are the enemy's conditional skills which you can view by pushing "start" button on the enemy in that R1 button screen.

Annoying enemy conditional skills:
Shampuru -
1 hit invincibility (requires 2 turns to damage him)

Attack Shampuru
*He has no invincibilities fortunately

Defense Shampuru -
Even turn physical invincibility

Magic Shampuru -
Even turn magic invincibility

Support Shampuru -
Odd turn physical invincibility

Renegade (Distance) Shampuru -
Odd turn magic invincibility

Tip: Syrma's Linked Skill, Prayer gives 77 hits when doing it with 4 people. Doing a high hit fever mode combo is also good.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Dimension Slash S
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Challenge World - Graduation Challenge(HELP!!!)

Postby Dimension Slash S » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:09 am

Thank You Very Much!!! :D
A certain 'A Decent Challenge...' trophy JUST pop-up on my screen. 8-)

The mini guide was very detailed, so it help me A LOT.
I'm used to 'One-hit kill' them all, since I have a very good overall status(Ms), so... Thanks! ^ ^
Your mini guide will certainly help A LOT of people, I feel it.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Challenge World - Graduation Challenge

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am

You're a beast Laharl chan! This is one of those challenges that I got stuck on for days and required me to think and strategize lol.

The gameplay style is not as linear where everyone who plays this will have different character builds so I kept the guide basic and only explained the environment and the enemies.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”