Starting the post-game, need advice ^^

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
mystra77
New Vassal
New Vassal

Starting the post-game, need advice ^^

Postby mystra77 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:10 am

Hello ^^ First of all thanks in advance.

I just completed the game and have seen the True ending, the final boss turned me very hard, but thanks to the DLC weapons have been able to defeat him.

Right now I have no idea how to start improving my characters to try to get the platinum. I've only used my main characters in the course of the game.

I have my characters around level 300 Y_Y

As I can start improving my characters? I start with money? level? weapons? peons?

In other games like the Disgaea series if I have a target in mind, but in this I am very lost.

Again many thanks for everything.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Starting the post-game, need advice ^^

Postby Rednal » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:24 am

Start by upgrading your items in the shop - which will cost gold, and G Up so you can raise their ranks. To get gold, use Fever Mode in the Mugen Field and get the highest combos you can (increasing the Damage Carnival rate will, oddly, improve hits in Fever Mode as well). Buffing up your items will make you much stronger, much faster, than basic leveling at this point.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

mystra77
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby mystra77 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Thanks for the tips^^
I'll get to it right now

mystra77
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby mystra77 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:03 am

Sorry to ask again Y_Y

I have an item with +150 mugen point, but when I "use" in battle do not see me increase the % of mugen points. This occurs only in Mugen field and not on the story maps?

My other question is about Carnival Damage, i have upgrade to 5/9 and has a limit of 9,999,999.
The problem is that I can not exceed this limit and maybe I can not use the trick of farming money until you reach that limit. I have to exceed the limit or I keep increasing the upgrade for Damage Carnival?

I can earn about 500k-700k in a battle, but I get no increase over 150 combo.
It's enough to start?

My last question (sorry). I usually use a scythe DLC and I can only improve up to level 100, I think it comes to about 40k intelligence. But not sure which to start improving armor to complete without problems the mugen field map, you have a preference of armor?

Thanks /(º_º)/

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:39 am

Increases in Mugen Points (such as from Matter) shouldn't show up in the bonus listings - pretty sure it's just added to the total as long as you've equipped it properly.

For Damage Carnival, you can totally farm money at that level - you just won't earn quite as much. To raise the limit, go deeper into the Mugen Field and/or go through on a higher bet.

Yes, that's enough to start for earning money - but the faster you increase your Damage Carnival limit, the more money you'll get (it WILL be noticeably higher).

In general, armor's probably more important than weapons, though ultimately you'll want to improve both. Armor, of course, will let you actually survive deep into the field - so use your G Up and buff that. (Or the Accessories you can get, which tend to have excellent stats)
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:50 am

mystra77 wrote:Sorry to ask again Y_Y

I have an item with +150 mugen point, but when I "use" in battle do not see me increase the % of mugen points. This occurs only in Mugen field and not on the story maps?

The bonus will only add up if the person using the matter equipped is doing the KOs. If you unlock the Spiritualist class, you can use the Crimson Fortune Teller (3rd Tier Female Spiritualist found on floor 60) and get her up to level 250 so you can learn Fortune Festival, which is a conditional skill that gives 50% bonus EXP, G and Mugen Points and it stacks with your matter as well.

Sounds like you got the best Scythe in the game if it gives 45k INT base. It's best to upgrade equipment from level 1~999 in one go so no stats are lost. You will need to upgrade equipment with G Ups to rank S if you want to level it up higher than 100.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

mystra77
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby mystra77 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Thank you so much again

I played a lot today XD I bought every upgrade for damage carnival ^^

Also with my Syrma I have a scythe with intelligence 11m, thanks to her I have completed the mugen field several times.

I think now I will try to get some matter (self-defense / auto-hp / auto-sp) and make a lot more money to upgrade a weapon for chou chou and some armour.

I have a question ... sorry XD

You can view the entire End-game with 2 characters or need a group of 4?

Thanks for all ^^

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:06 pm

mystra77 wrote:I think now I will try to get some matter (self-defense / auto-hp / auto-sp) and make a lot more money to upgrade a weapon for chou chou and some armour.

Thanks for all ^^

Nice, those matters are super good. I usually make Bronze Socks to get HP Auto-Restore +2 matter from it's 3rd random matter set (randomizes at Grade C) and it also gets Gained G-Up +3 from it's 2nd matter set (randomizes at Grade G).

You will need components from Scarecrow Machines and Volcano Crabs in Castor Ruins; components from Pterodactyl Skeletons and Giant Scorpions in Sapphire World.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Self Defense +10 are easy to get. I get them from Digital Monocles which require Mugen Field items.

The first thing you need is 1 Vacuum Tube from Argon on the 25,001~ 100,000 Bet on Carnage Route, floor 31~39. I just bell out and re-enter until I get 10 Vacuum Tubes.

For Angel's Melody, you'd have to steal from the No Vember (cute white round bosses). They are always on the floor 10 rest stop on the 25,001~ 100,000 Bet which is pretty easy to find.

I have a question ... sorry XD

You can view the entire End-game with 2 characters or need a group of 4?

I don't quite understand this question, you view the entire End-game no matter what.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”