HN: Producing Perfection General Thread btw NepNep best girl

Official Idol Producer Simulation Discussion Forum
Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: HN: Producing Perfection General Thread btw NepNep best

Postby Daverost » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 am

I keep forgetting that that's a thing. Does it still affect score?
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:44 am

Got 100% on Neptune's route yesterday, working on Vert's route now....and after that the Platinum is mine.

...there's a scene in Nep's route that imo is worse than the scenes I raged about in Noire's route. won't go into much detail but

Spoiler:
it involves a bee and the SI putting his hand up Neptune's skirt, and pretty much touching her......yeah

I would have flew off the handle in rage if this happened in Noire's route.....

Daverost wrote:I keep forgetting that that's a thing. Does it still affect score?

Yes, I've gotten max concert score easily by using this method....well for the times I've tried to get max score lol.
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:59 am

Psh. Who wouldn't want to grab a handful of Nep-flesh?

(I think that was how it was worded.)
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:23 am

Nep-flesh huh? What's next? Noire-flesh? ;)
Spoiler:

Kaiser Prinny
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Location: The Land Of Carnage where I command all the Prinnies and whip them into shape.

Postby Kaiser Prinny » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:34 am

NoireRulz wrote:Got 100% on Neptune's route yesterday, working on Vert's route now....and after that the Platinum is mine.

...there's a scene in Nep's route that imo is worse than the scenes I raged about in Noire's route. won't go into much detail but

Spoiler:
it involves a bee and the SI putting his hand up Neptune's skirt, and pretty much touching her......yeah

I would have flew off the handle in rage if this happened in Noire's route.....

Daverost wrote:I keep forgetting that that's a thing. Does it still affect score?

Yes, I've gotten max concert score easily by using this method....well for the times I've tried to get max score lol.

So you'd rage? I don't see the need to rage just because of something fictional. Besides. It's not like an SI is supposed to be some established male character. It's really just supposed to be yourself that you see doing that. Unless it's a morality thing and you could never see yourself doing that just to fix a bee problem.
My upcoming fanfiction. Aliens, Zombie's, Kaiju, Anime, VG. It's got it all.
Dragons Forgotten

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:36 am

Not to mention, the SI wasn't even doing it on purpose. He was just helping Neptune. That's all. A bee can be dangerous after all. .__.;
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:37 am

@Kaiser
"How dare they have feelings and opinions I don't share?! Time to tell them how they should feel and think!"

A lot of your posts lately are sounding like that, dude. :?

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Kaiser Prinny wrote:So you'd rage? I don't see the need to rage just because of something fictional. Besides. It's not like an SI is supposed to be some established male character. It's really just supposed to be yourself that you see doing that. Unless it's a morality thing and you could never see yourself doing that just to fix a bee problem.

Well, I'm sorry, but things like this affect me on a personal level due to how much I can't stand seeing women being put in these kinds of situations just for some stupid fanservice stuff...also affects me seeing women being treated like this in general. So my feelings for this stuff transfers to games....if that makes any sense.

It's bad enough I deal with this stuff on almost a daily basis at work, I don't need to see it in games.

Leon Tekashi wrote:A bee can be dangerous after all. .__.;

Yeah....I've ran over a Yellow Jacket hive with a lawn mower before, every bee in there attacked me....didn't feel good at all lol.

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:28 pm

So yeah, it was just situation with the SI trying to help Neptune, even if it means looking at her panties and nosebleeding a little. x__x
Spoiler:

Kaiser Prinny
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Location: The Land Of Carnage where I command all the Prinnies and whip them into shape.

Postby Kaiser Prinny » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Seventh wrote:@Kaiser
"How dare they have feelings and opinions I don't share?! Time to tell them how they should feel and think!"

A lot of your posts lately are sounding like that, dude. :?

I just don't see the need to rage while playing a game. Considering that I've broken many of my stuff while raging. So I'm all for raging when not playing a game. But if you rage while playing a game then you're bound to eventually lose it. To me I pretty much force myself to semi-ignore what I'm seeing and remember it after I stop playing.

I can't tell you how bad it was when I played a Call OF Duty game online. I stopped playing those like after my first one.

And perhaps you could quote a series of my recent comments that are being opposed to an opinion? Unless having the opposite opinion is being opposed to having an opinion.
Dragons Forgotten

Kaiser Prinny
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kaiser Prinny » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:52 pm

NoireRulz wrote:
Kaiser Prinny wrote:So you'd rage? I don't see the need to rage just because of something fictional. Besides. It's not like an SI is supposed to be some established male character. It's really just supposed to be yourself that you see doing that. Unless it's a morality thing and you could never see yourself doing that just to fix a bee problem.

Well, I'm sorry, but things like this affect me on a personal level due to how much I can't stand seeing women being put in these kinds of situations just for some stupid fanservice stuff...also affects me seeing women being treated like this in general. So my feelings for this stuff transfers to games....if that makes any sense.

It's bad enough I deal with this stuff on almost a daily basis at work, I don't need to see it in games.

Leon Tekashi wrote:A bee can be dangerous after all. .__.;

Yeah....I've ran over a Yellow Jacket hive with a lawn mower before, every bee in there attacked me....didn't feel good at all lol.

I just think it's best not to rage while playing a game. I haven't raged for about a year playing games. Shows I'm getting better at it. Because I would break a lot of stuff while raging about it. I usually now try to rage after I play.

Plus I wouldn't really say it should be a surprise that you found that in this game. Since for one it's a situation that hardly happens to my experience. In my experience most Bee's go for the legs or head. Not the panties. Unless they're possessed by Master Roshi or Hyoudo Issei. And as for the experiencing in work, I've mostly seen breast groping rather than panty touching. But that's just me.
Dragons Forgotten

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Well, how about the comment I'm replying to right now for starters?

Just because you don't see it or don't get it doesn't mean the other person's opinion or feelings should be belittled or dismissed because you don't get it.

Kaiser Prinny
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kaiser Prinny » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Seventh wrote:Well, how about the comment I'm replying to right now for starters?

Just because you don't see it or don't get it doesn't mean the other person's opinion or feelings should be belittled or dismissed because you don't get it.

I would prefer a series of comments as that would show the recent comments besides the one you previously replied to. Recent implies more than one afterall. Plus I don't count comments that aren't my only comments on a thread. Meaning if I in detail explain why I don't like something or disagree, then I wouldn't even begin to count that as saying you can't have an opinion. It's not like I report people for their comments of disagreement. And I highly doubt there has ever been a time where I had said something rude like "I can't believe you get attracted by little girls in anime! You're one sick freak."

If anything I don't remember saying things like that. At least not recently. Keep in mind that to me, denying someone the right to have an opinion involves belittling and using foul language and names to define someone based on their tastes.

Edit: Forgot about the search users posts thing.

So if anything I highly doubt you are accurately protraying my recent comments. Cause I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with a "view your posts" button leading directly to all the threads I have posted on. So I can easily see the threads I recently went on.
Dragons Forgotten

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:10 pm

You've kind of totally sidestepped what I'm saying here, you know. On that note, you're even doing it right now with this "I don't count so and so" and "to me such and such" stuff. Those are your experiences and feelings and opinions - telling a person they should do something else based on what you feel (for example, don't rage at a game or don't care about spoilers) won't help them nearly as much as looking at them would.

As for other examples, twice in the anime board in two different threads relating to DxD, I believe. And I think you actually did say something like that in the Merchandise thread for that matter.

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Kaiser Prinny wrote:I just think it's best not to rage while playing a game. I haven't raged for about a year playing games. Shows I'm getting better at it. Because I would break a lot of stuff while raging about it. I usually now try to rage after I play.

Plus I wouldn't really say it should be a surprise that you found that in this game. Since for one it's a situation that hardly happens to my experience. In my experience most Bee's go for the legs or head. Not the panties. Unless they're possessed by Master Roshi or Hyoudo Issei. And as for the experiencing in work, I've mostly seen breast groping rather than panty touching. But that's just me.

You're probably right, I don't normally rage while playing, but things like this get to me.

Kaiser Prinny wrote:And as for the experiencing in work, I've mostly seen breast groping rather than panty touching. But that's just me.

I've seen butt slapping, other forms of touching, and inappropriate hand gestures, the guy that does it, has only been suspended multiple times for this, never fired....I'd rather not say why, might start another argument I don't want to happen.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection”