HN: Producing Perfection General Thread btw NepNep best girl

Official Idol Producer Simulation Discussion Forum
Kaiser Prinny
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Location: The Land Of Carnage where I command all the Prinnies and whip them into shape.

Re: HN: Producing Perfection General Thread btw NepNep best

Postby Kaiser Prinny » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Seventh wrote:You've kind of totally sidestepped what I'm saying here, you know. On that note, you're even doing it right now with this "I don't count so and so" and "to me such and such" stuff. Those are your experiences and feelings and opinions - telling a person they should do something else based on what you feel (for example, don't rage at a game or don't care about spoilers) won't help them nearly as much as looking at them would.

As for other examples, twice in the anime board in two different threads relating to DxD, I believe. And I think you actually did say something like that in the Merchandise thread for that matter.

Unless I'm saying "my way is the right way and you're wrong" then I don't see how me saying "I don' count so and so" is denying someone else the right to have an opinion or me belittling them.

All I've ever done is state an opinion. For one in the DxD New thread I stated something along the lines of "I' wouldn't take someone who
Spoiler:
uses breasts as a power up
seriously". Keep in mind I said I. I never said "You shouldn't take them seriously and if you do then you're just an idiot". I also made a comment saying "You don't have to take something seriously to like it. If you think that then that's you. But that's not fact for everyone." I said "then that's you". But that doesn't equate to saying "You're wrong for thinking that". You need to keep in mind I mentioned the phrases "I would" or something along those lines. That implies as a personal opinion.

And the other was in the Light Novel thread. I stated simply that I'm not one for caring If I get spoiled with information so it doesn't always cross my mind to put things into spoilers when it needs to be because I'm not used to having to care about spoilers. So I'd appreciate it if you not take things out of context. I don't appreciate it when people do what I would consider slander. Making me out to be some troll because you don't agree with my disagreement, is not something I would just shut up and take without mentioning why I am NOT being a troll.
My upcoming fanfiction. Aliens, Zombie's, Kaiju, Anime, VG. It's got it all.
Dragons Forgotten

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Didn't use the world troll once here. I'm just commenting on how, in my opinion, you're coming off. There's a difference between, in response to someone being bothered by something, saying something shouldn't bother someone else and then going into a tangent about why that thing in general doesn't bother you versus simply saying you disagree with someone's take on something and why in regards to the specific situation (like what Leon did).

And honestly, I'd say you're putting the two instances in the anime forum in a different context if anything, because as I recall you were asked to use spoiler tags by multiple users (myself being one of them) and chose to ignore those requests in favor of saying you don't think spoilers are a big deal. Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's certainly how you came off, which is what I was addressing from the start, that they sound that way, not that they necessarily are.

Kaiser Prinny
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Location: The Land Of Carnage where I command all the Prinnies and whip them into shape.

Postby Kaiser Prinny » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Seventh wrote:Didn't use the world troll once here. I'm just commenting on how, in my opinion, you're coming off. There's a difference between, in response to someone being bothered by something, saying something shouldn't bother someone else and then going into a tangent about why that thing in general doesn't bother you versus simply saying you disagree with someone's take on something and why in regards to the specific situation (like what Leon did).

And honestly, I'd say you're putting the two instances in the anime forum in a different context if anything, because as I recall you were asked to use spoiler tags by multiple users (myself being one of them) and chose to ignore those requests in favor of saying you don't think spoilers are a big deal. Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's certainly how you came off, which is what I was addressing from the start, that they sound that way, not that they necessarily are.

And not once did I say anything to that persons recent comment on spoilers. I never said anything past explaining why I didn't think to use spoilers on the topic of why spoilers should be used. So maybe it came off that way to you. But that's not how it was meant.

And to just all of a sudden say in a post

"@Kaiser
"How dare they have feelings and opinions I don't share?! Time to tell them how they should feel and think!"

A lot of your posts lately are sounding like that, dude."

can be viewed as rude itself. Hence why I assume that you assumed me to be trolling people in my comments and trying to cause trouble. I was even about to edit the post mentioning why I don't think there's a need to rage for something fictional like a game. at least not while playing it. But you making that post caused me to forget about that and just mention it to you in a reply.

Now how bout we quit with the philosophical discussion on who's assumptions are wrong. We can PM if you want to discuss this in greater detail. It's just IMO it's wise to remember that maybe what you see isn't what's going on.
My upcoming fanfiction. Aliens, Zombie's, Kaiju, Anime, VG. It's got it all.
Dragons Forgotten

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Well, all I have left for 100% Noire events is one last SP event and the True End. I got all of the Duo/Trio events (I even double and triple checked), I got the hidden Publicity SP event, I got all of the moving events, and I got all of the stress events, so I can only assume that I need one of those random events that show up throughout the game and count as an SP event, which makes no sense since I made it to Day 169 before finishing the first playthrough and I've gotten 100% Noire events before then on the JP version, but it may have just forgot to count it. What I'm really hoping is that it didn't glitch on me and now I have to do that all over again like what happened to me with Situation Battle Mode in Phantom Breaker Extra. I know a person who recently ordered the Korean version of this game, so I need to get this done fairly quickly.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:11 am

A lot of those morning SP events are tied to stats. The stat boost you got at the end of the first run may have been enough to trigger them in the second.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 am

It was a stupid motherfucking Refresh event!

Y'know those group Refresh events? Those are SP events.
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:12 am

Are there any videos around of just different scenes and the like?

I'm really torn on this one - some of it looks decent, but the videos I have seen make me want it... less. Maybe if I could get a good handle on the kinds of scenes I'd be getting into, I could be more sure. Anybody know if there's anything like that around? I've mostly only found playthroughs which means a lot of skipping and not seeing much.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:22 am

Well here's the beginning of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqu0xDM0m9o

And here's the start of Noire's route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZAuVZPUJU

There's tons of stuff out there (check through the videos on that last one's channel), but a lot of it seems to be endings.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Unfortunately I can't help you there even though I really want to. For me to get my PS Vita to be able to store a capture card takes A LOT of money. Thankfully, the PS Vita TV or Playstation Now or whatever they are calling it will be coming out stateside soon. Its basically the Vita if it were a console.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Well, I've seen enough to make my decision, at any rate.

I do have one question though. Do the "evil" idols ever show up in the game beyond that one silhouette? Seems like wasted potential if they didn't, but considering I've never seen them despite how long this has been out, I have to assume they didn't do anything with that. :(

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Seventh wrote:Well, I've seen enough to make my decision, at any rate.

I do have one question though. Do the "evil" idols ever show up in the game beyond that one silhouette? Seems like wasted potential if they didn't, but considering I've never seen them despite how long this has been out, I have to assume they didn't do anything with that. :(

The evil idols are a group of 48 monsters (yes, I'm fucking serious), so no, they did nothing with it seeing as how that would be incredibly pointless. The three that show up in one of Neptune's earliest events (a Dogoo, a Horsebird-riding Eggplant, and I believe a Pixelvader) don't even have names or even lines.
Trophy card
Spoiler:

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
Seventh wrote:Well, I've seen enough to make my decision, at any rate.

The evil idols are a group of 48 monsters (yes, I'm fucking serious),...

Well, they are called MOB48 for a reason.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:The evil idols are a group of 48 monsters (yes, I'm fucking serious), so no, they did nothing with it seeing as how that would be incredibly pointless. The three that show up in one of Neptune's earliest events (a Dogoo, a Horsebird-riding Eggplant, and I believe a Pixelvader) don't even have names or even lines.

Huh. The silhouette looked... sort of feminine (or one of them did), but... okay them.

... Um, can I be honest? If you ask me, that's... a special kind of dumb, even for this series. :lol:

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Seventh wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:The evil idols are a group of 48 monsters (yes, I'm fucking serious), so no, they did nothing with it seeing as how that would be incredibly pointless. The three that show up in one of Neptune's earliest events (a Dogoo, a Horsebird-riding Eggplant, and I believe a Pixelvader) don't even have names or even lines.

Huh. The silhouette looked... sort of feminine (or one of them did), but... okay them.

... Um, can I be honest? If you ask me, that's... a special kind of dumb, even for this series. :lol:

That's why the cast weren't ready for it either. It completely came out of left field, even with considering the wackiness of their world.

Besides, we already know how...stupid, to put it kindly, the general citizen of Gamindustri is. I mean, look at "MK2". They knew ASIC was a poor group to worship but they went ahead and did it anyway. Add in the allure of idols, and bam.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Well ASIC actually had something to offer - these monsters just seem to have used the power of idoling to do it and that's it? Huh. :lol:

Anyway, I meant more on CH's part. Wasted potential and all.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection”