How do you feel about the show?

Official Nyaruko: Crawling with Love! forum
Facadepapergirl
Peon
Peon

How do you feel about the show?

Postby Facadepapergirl » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:43 pm

I have mixed feelings about it. I loved it up to and including the video game episode. After that... It kind in devolved into pure harem Rom-com. The action, with the harem Rom-com made it awesome, but without that action, it was very boring for me. Your thoughts?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: How do you feel about the show?

Postby Rednal » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm a big fan of Lovecraft, so... XD I enjoyed this quite a lot. Honestly, though, at LEAST half of the humor will fly completely over the heads of most of the audience, simply because there are so many obscure references.

That said, I'm buying Season 2, so...
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:06 pm

It was okay. Funny at some point, really annoying at other points. Standard fare really.

I think I've grown to dislike characters that just can't seem to take a simple "no" for an answer.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Rednal wrote:I'm a big fan of Lovecraft, so... XD I enjoyed this quite a lot. Honestly, though, at LEAST half of the humor will fly completely over the heads of most of the audience, simply because there are so many obscure references.

I actually couldn't watch season two because I realized and recognized that most of the dialogue was nothing but references, at least in the first episode. :lol: Stopped right there. A huge difference from when I went into season one and hadn't been as heavy into the stuff it was referencing.

That said, I quite liked the first season, but I don't know how I'd feel about it going back now that I'd actually get significantly more of the dialogue.

PrinceKhan111
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby PrinceKhan111 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:19 am

I found it cute, and a bit funny, though like others, I think the 2nd season started getting less interesting.
Badass... Freaking... OVERLORD!

Kik & PSN: khanakus111

Return to “Nyaruko”