the funbun t-shirt

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
kotaru
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

the funbun t-shirt

Postby kotaru » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 am

alright so iv been wating to make my own funbun t-shirt. the same one that mir(jakuri) wears in AT2. now i have the same type of t-shirt (except the sleeves are black not pink) but i need a pic of the funbun alone so i can print out and trasfer to my t-shirt. but out of many many many searches on the web google, yahoo, bing iv never found a stand alone funbun that i can just print out thats the same as the one on the funbun t-shirt. well if i cant find a funbun ill just make a funban or funbum t-shirt instead
Kota: hey Kuro, who are you going as at Nekocon this year?
Kuro: i plan to go as ArRu i think i can pull it off. what about you?
Kota: ima go as wesker this year^_^

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: the funbun t-shirt

Postby CelticRedemption » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 am

kotaru wrote:alright so iv been wating to make my own funbun t-shirt. the same one that mir(jakuri) wears in AT2. now i have the same type of t-shirt (except the sleeves are black not pink) but i need a pic of the funbun alone so i can print out and trasfer to my t-shirt. but out of many many many searches on the web google, yahoo, bing iv never found a stand alone funbun that i can just print out thats the same as the one on the funbun t-shirt. well if i cant find a funbun ill just make a funban or funbum t-shirt instead

http://www.reyvateilia.com/2010/02/jacq ... unbun.html

I think your best shot may be to draw it out yourself from an example
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:25 pm

sorry but someone already beat you to it..

http://www.cafepress.com/nyaaaaaa.341390655

but here is a pic, although REALLY freakin' small, it's all I could find..

Awaking in 2014...

mike019
Peon
Peon

Postby mike019 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:08 am

kotaru wrote:alright so iv been wating to make my own funbun t-shirt. the same one that mir(jakuri) wears in AT2. now i have the same type of t-shirt (except the sleeves are black not pink) but i need a pic of the funbun alone so i can print out and trasfer to my t-shirt. but out of many many many searches on the web google, yahoo, bing iv never found a stand alone funbun that i can just print out thats the same as the one on the funbun Private Label T-shirt Manufacturer. well if i cant find a funbun ill just make a funban or funbum t-shirt instead

If you want to buy a funbun t-shirt then you can buy from here: http://www.zazzle.com/fun_on_a_bun_t_sh ... 8037573354

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”