Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Who is your favorite reyvateil?

Postby aquagon » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:10 pm

noexcusepunk wrote:
aquagon wrote:
Despite the fact that:

Spoiler:
Shurelia owes her very life to Mir, and was the very cause of the drop of the Right Wing of Horus? Not to mention that now she feels so guilty for what she did back in Sol Ciel, that she even wanted to kill herself, and that still clashes with what was left of her hatred of humans.
Plus, if you want to blame someone for all that destruction, that would befall on the cretins that created her, for treating the Reyvateils as mere tools, and discarding all the songs Mir made, which is the ultimate insult to any Reyvateil.

Spoiler:
Blame someone? She had a choice, and she made it. I blame her. Others were at fault for doing wrong by her, I never said anything against that. We're talking about what she DID. She may feel "bad", but her actions, again, far outweigh her words and small contribution to repaying her debt.
Your train of logic on her behalf would mean that no blame is on her head. It's like blaming the Emperor in Final Fantasy VI for all of Kefka's actions.

Spoiler:
So helping with the creation of Metafalica in more than a way and laying the ground for the At3 cast to complete the task of reviving Ar Ciel is not enough? Plus any other things she might been doing in Sol Ciel during the gap between At2 and At3 that we don't know about.

You say that her actions are stronger than her words, and these actions (dropping half a floating continent vs making a continent to keep roughly 849000 people from falling into the Sea of Death AND sending off Cocona to meet Harvestasya with the very own item and knowledge they need to restore the Core of the Planet) I think that have pretty much redeemed her. So I don't think that comparing her to a fully psychotic villain that actually did destroy all the world and many more lives is fair (neither is to a mere pseudo-villain that got killed by the psycho).

shadowflux1
Majin
Majin

Postby shadowflux1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 am

noexcusepunk wrote: *Offensive Stuff*
aquagon wrote: "Defensive stuff"
you both have valid points
Spoiler:
she tried to destroy so much out of hate for those who abused her, and she then felt remorse and placed trust in a human aswell as saving lots of people in AT2. And probably will have contributed to the saving of many more in 3 and beyond with help from cocona. And who knows Croix might get her to calm down when they get back to sol ciel

I have yet to play 3 so no idea how it turns out, perhaps it means I have a thing for sadistic but I stand by my decision. Mir#1
Lovebar made by Rarutos

hedges1001
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby hedges1001 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:18 am

im only about 5 hours into 2 but at the moment my favourite is luca purely for smiley girl. :lol:

Rarutos
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Rarutos » Sun May 02, 2010 12:12 am

Had to go with Chroche. Despite my love for a lot of the other Reyvateils. XD

My favorite (playable/important) Reyvateils probably go in this order: Chroche => Saki => Shurelia => Jakuri => Tilia => Misha => Akane => Finnel => Aurica => Rikka => Frelia => Mute => Luca => Claire

Note that some of the gaps between how much I like the Reyvateils vary. Like how Shurelia, Jakuri, and Tilia probably are in close competition as to who is on top. XD
Lovebar made by Me, avatar made by Allegretto. Thank you!

Fayharn
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Fayharn » Mon May 03, 2010 7:03 am

Almost Every Reyvateils~

But, I will vote for Finnel...
yet my Favorite is
At1: Misha
At2: Luca
At3: Finnel

Nadare123
Peon
Peon

Postby Nadare123 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 am

I like Cloche cause she's funny and cute ^^

hedges1001
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby hedges1001 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:36 am

im sticking with luca becasue i just saw the dominatrix scene in luca's cosmosphere and wow that girl has issues

shadowflux1
Majin
Majin

Postby shadowflux1 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:14 pm

you are after issues and not picking mir? dude she tops the list on that category.
Lovebar made by Rarutos

GrimHouten
Vassal
Vassal

Postby GrimHouten » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:06 am

I didnt play AT3, so votes goes for the characters I know well.
1 Jaqli/Mir -> Cocona -> Shurelia/Misha.

The moment Mir real cosmosphere started, I didnt even think twice, about not being able to finish Cloche cosmosphere xD.
Cocona, was just way to funny, cute, and sad at times, It´s just impossible not wanting to protect her xD(well the sames goes for Mir in a diferent way, the felling that she is so alone, and she needs someone besides her to support her after all she went through)

Clephas
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Clephas » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:40 am

My favorite is undoubtedly Mir, as I have been in love with her since the first one. It got ten times more powerful after playing through the second. Now the others pale in comparison to her glory.

Kipdog
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Kipdog » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm

This one was a tough choice for me between Cocona and Shurelia, but I think my favorite woudl be Shurelia.
Image Image Image

Shintai
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Shintai » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 pm

I'd say it's a tie between Mir and Aurica, but I gave into Mir for the sheer amount of awesome that emanates from her.
Nothing is Sacred

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Misha remains my top favorite. I haven't played through 2 too far yet though. When I have I may change my opinion.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

TheKingofHorror
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby TheKingofHorror » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Where's Claire? As far as I remember she was a reyvateil or an ex one at least along with a few others missing here. She's my favorite but, Luca is my second so I picked her.
Image found on googhell.

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 pm

TheKingofHorror wrote:Where's Claire? As far as I remember she was a reyvateil or an ex one at least along with a few others missing here. She's my favorite but, Luca is my second so I picked her.

Postby shymel94 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 am
I added a poll a few days ago. I ran out spaces, so if you like a different reyvateil the best, don't be afraid to show support!
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”