Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Who is your favorite reyvateil?

Postby vampko » Tue May 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Could be a mine guardian...?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

chipox
Peon
Peon

Postby chipox » Fri May 27, 2011 10:21 am

I vote for Finnel, she is clumsy, and.... very fun....., the most i like in finnel scene is:

Aoto " I will protect finnel and make her happy , because .....,"

Finnel " Because ...?? ,"

Aoto " She's My precious Serveant !!"

lol, aoto treat finnel like serveant, but some time like maid.....lol

for playing ar tonelico series . i realy like finnel in person, aoto took first virgin dive on finnel, any so many fun........

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun May 29, 2011 7:23 pm

You just never get nearly as close to her as you do to anyone else. :(
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Ronove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ronove » Tue May 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Mir is still number 1 for me, but Akane is up there on my list too.
She's calm, cool, strong and yet entertaining later on with the romance scenes.
Also a total hotty.

I just can't like reyvatiels who rely on their incompetence to be cute. Like Finnel, imo.
Calm down. You're being dramatic.

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 am

Ronove wrote:Mir is still number 1 for me, but Akane is up there on my list too.
She's calm, cool, strong and yet entertaining later on with the romance scenes.
Also a total hotty.

I just can't like reyvatiels who rely on their incompetence to be cute. Like Finnel, imo.

I read "incompetence" as something else, then saw the name Finnel and had a laugh.

Ronove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ronove » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:41 pm

SaturnineTenshi wrote:I only just remembered to change the month on my Purge Party Calendar. HALF A MONTH OF TYRIA MISSED! :<

Make up for it by printing a wallposter with all of 2012 on the side :o

LadyNeptune
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LadyNeptune » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Ar Tonelico: Misha (But Shurelia and Aurica are awesome, too!)
Ar Tonelico II: Cloche (But Mir/Jacqli is really awesome, too! Luca is okay, I guess. Cocona is awesome, as well.)
Ar Tonelico Qoga: I just can't decide between Saki and Tyria. I love them both! :D (Finnel is pretty awesome, too.)
Random images are random.

Ronove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ronove » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:04 pm

LadyNeptune wrote:Ar Tonelico: Misha (But Shurelia and Aurica are awesome, too!)
Ar Tonelico II: Cloche (But Mir/Jacqli is really awesome, too! Luca is okay, I guess. Cocona is awesome, as well.)
Ar Tonelico Qoga: I just can't decide between Saki and Tyria. I love them both! :D (Finnel is pretty awesome, too.)

I approve of your Sophie signature.

LadyNeptune
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LadyNeptune » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 am

Ronove wrote:
LadyNeptune wrote:Ar Tonelico: Misha (But Shurelia and Aurica are awesome, too!)

I approve of your Sophie signature.

Thank you. :D

Oh, and I approve of your Mion avatar. 8-)
Random images are random.

Saki wa Daisuki
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Saki wa Daisuki » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 am

Yes for first post!

My favorite is totally guessable from my name isn't it? Never did I take any interest in any AT girls before Saki. I tried AT 1 and 2, however they were not that enjoyable for me for some reason. AT 3 is awesome tho

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 am

Saki wa Daisuki wrote:Yes for first post!

My favorite is totally guessable from my name isn't it? Never did I take any interest in any AT girls before Saki. I tried AT 1 and 2, however they were not that enjoyable for me for some reason. AT 3 is awesome tho

Strange, but I am glad you at least liked 3 ~

And, welcome to the NISA forums ~

-Small word of warning, we tend to get off topic very easily. So, don't be too surprised if that happens :lol:
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Saki wa Daisuki
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Saki wa Daisuki » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:38 am

vampko wrote:

-Small word of warning, we tend to get off topic very easily. So, don't be too surprised if that happens :lol:

Thank you for the welcome :D

I'd love to see that happen, but are the mods and the higher ups okay with derailing?

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:43 am

Saki wa Daisuki wrote:
vampko wrote:

Thank you for the welcome :D

I'd love to see that happen, but are the mods and the higher ups okay with derailing?

We mostly police ourselves here, but the mods come into play when things get out of hand. And they sometimes will participate in discussions. but they of course can't participate in too much, because they're actual employees and not people that are specifically forums people.
Spoiler:

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am

What, I didn't vote? Finnel has my vote. :lol:

Tykun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Tykun » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 am

... I dunno why the hell I didn't vote yet either...

... and it's probably partly because I couldn't... u.u ... I love all of them sooo much.

... so... to lighten the blow... i'll just do what other's did and base them in order of likeness by the installment:

Ar Tonelico 1: Misha, Shurelia, Aurica

... I heavily favor the chineseness, so Misha wins that round mostly because of that, but her persona... I was definitely feeling i'd love a teasy asian girlfriend like her... of course... I wouldn't be as nearly as gone in the brain about it as Lyner was... lol... Shurelia came in a close second because I love her plug-suit-looking design... her beautifully long white/silver hair... and how gentle she was in spite of her strengths... and while I really liked Aurica with her character design and her kiddie personality (especially the one with the Don Leon)... it didn't really match up to Misha and Shurelia... so she's last... but that doesn't mean that she still didn't show me a good time... you know I love you Aurica-chan~ We had a blast together...

Ar Tonelico 2: Luca, Jacqli, Cloche

... as stated above... the chinese designs are always winners in my book over all... but that wasn't the only reason Luca made her way to the top... Luca was so misunderstood... bottling in all her feelings and the pressure she had to endure as a DIVE Therapist... she tried to remain happy in spite of how people treated her just to avoid the drama and keep the peace... I liked her relationship with Croix and how it made their situations a bit awkward whenever the subject was brought up by/around others about their relationship... and then Lady Cloche gets thrown into the mix; his Maiden whom he is sworn to protect... yet his childhood friend Luca was also made to this same promise... and plus... Luca is instant cuddleable... it'd take a while before the Tsundere and Sadist would even remotely allow it... and even when they do... it'd just be awkward... but because of Jacqli's character... she makes a VERY close second to Luca... I think I got the most laughs out of the way she treated everyone... especially Croix whenever Spica was trying to make a move on him or insinuate that Croix and Jacqli had something going on between them... lol... Persona-wise (minus the sadism)... I loved her dark way of looking at situations... she was so serious about it... and that's what made it so funny... now as for Cloche... she's down right beautiful and well deserving of the title 'Holy Maiden' and she too was misunderstood... being what she was... she had to put on a strong front for the people... and as Holy Maiden of Metafalica... she had to keep the walls of her heart strong... even against those whom she wanted to give her heart to... I love how she's so classy yet the situation almost never lets her walk away without getting flustered because someone threw mud on her shine... that's her way of being clumsy as opposed to Luca who is beautiful but seems to be the type that can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time... lol... and so in the end... because i'd rather cuddle than be darkly criticized on my every move in life... Luca takes the win here.

Ar Tonelico 3: Tyria, Finnel, Saki

... this time... the Chineseness did not play out so well... I have to be honest... i'm not totally feeling Finnel's clothing design... it's a kind of flashy cute that just didn't quite work out this time for me... I actually find Saki's to be cuter in comparison... she's so tiny yet she has that huge what's-it-called that she's all stuffed in. It's too cute of a design in my opinion... and she has to be the best to cuddle with among these three... but in this one... cuddle isn't what took me away this time... it was Tyria's down to earth, yet very simply confusing way of speaking... I can't even remember half of the silly things she said that made Aoto go: ".-. Whaa??" because I also gave her that look. I feel as though i'd have a lot of fun with Tyria... being random because it's highly nutritious... but Finnel came in a VERY close second because I really liked her personality... she was fun on a bun... very very silly... and because she was so much fun on a bun... I picked her for my first play through... Saki will be next... and Tyria will be last because of when she shows up in the story... and though Finnel was silly and fun... it wasn't up to par with Tyria's fun... if you call that fun... lol... she's in a whole nother league mannnnnn... lol... actually... what I really wanna say is that Saki's second to Tyria & Finnel who I want to say are tied. I've got mixed feelings here apparently... but if I had to choose... I-I just couldn't.

... yet in the end... I voted for Cocona because she's not one of the Reyvateils I can choose to be with... oh and also because she's a brawler in spite of being a Reyvateil who is only meant to sing (at least that is how things were before Qoga)... so no matter what... she was always in my front lines... all the way through part 2 & 3. Besides... her favorite phrase is: "Boo!" Win-sauce.

... by the way... my heart goes out to Akane & Claire for not getting enough screen time... sure they got some... but it wasn't enough to satisfy me... and it was too bad that Akane wasn't a playable Reyvateil... that would have rocked... that's alright though... I liked Cocona's Duel Wielding just as much...
Nollie: T^T Poor Makoto... she ate one acorn too many.
Litchi: ^^; Actually, it was just one BAD acorn. Don't worry, i've taken care of it~

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”