Strongest NIS Character Contest!

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
ChaosForce
Vassal
Vassal

Strongest NIS Character Contest!

Postby ChaosForce » Tue May 24, 2011 11:54 am

Ok, I know this is a very common topic so... i'm going to do it in a different way. A contest of sorts. Post here ONE time with who you believe is meant by 'NIS' (not you) to be the strongest character/overlord/god ect. , along with why you think this (please don't say "Cause he RULES!").

You may pick ANYONE (even prinny!) as long as you can back it up good enough. I'll allow you to put a character that you think 'will' become strongest,if you want. Again say WHY.

Finally please try not to use LV ups or reincarnation, as excuses. This is my idea of a 'official' contest and if you do that people will start saying a LV 9999 Marona is strongest... which is cheating.

I will post every once in awhile with the current record, I end it at 100 votes.

Begin!

dood
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Strongest NIS Character Contest!

Postby dood » Tue May 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Ithink it is Overlord Zetta because he was the head Overlord in his game if I remember correctly. Oh and he is now an all powerful book now that can make anything, even people.
BA☆KU☆HA☆TSU

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue May 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Zetta's pretty chill most of the time, but when he tells other people to shut up and listen, they do it. *Shrugs* Heck, even as a BOOK he kicks butt.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue May 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Baal?

Considering you always have to level to beat him?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

SiftRock
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby SiftRock » Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah votes going to Zetta, most badass freakin overlord in all the cosmos kinda deserves respect.

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Fri May 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Not sure if this is a spoiler but just in case
Spoiler:
Wasn't Valvatorez the strongest demon ever before he started drinking Sardine blood.
I think Zetta is now though.
ImageImageImage

ChaosForce
Vassal
Vassal

Postby ChaosForce » Mon May 30, 2011 4:55 pm

OK i'll be putting my vote in now.

True Zenon.

Why? She is officially the owner of THE highest possible title "God Of All(yes you too Zetta and Baal) Overlords". She has never been fought at her real fully awakened power in a NIS game yet.

Also I hope you all know Zetta is using half of Salome's mana. Also Trenia is probably stronger then him, considering that she kills him in a bad ending. (My memory is bad so I may be wrong on that)

ANYWAY GANG! HERES THE CURRENT STATS:

Zetta: 4

Baal: 1

True Zenon: 1

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon May 30, 2011 6:26 pm

ChaosForce wrote:OK i'll be putting my vote in now.

True Zenon.

Why? She is officially the owner of THE highest possible title "God Of All(yes you too Zetta and Baal) Overlords". She has never been fought at her real fully awakened power in a NIS game yet.

Also I hope you all know Zetta is using half of Salome's mana. Also Trenia is probably stronger then him, considering that she kills him in a bad ending. (My memory is bad so I may be wrong on that)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Why is she never playable!?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

SiftRock
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby SiftRock » Tue May 31, 2011 2:45 am

True Zenon.

No, Zetta kills her in the bad ending dooming himself to stay as a book forever, he goes into shock from it and supposedly never recovers, every other bad end has him killing everyone.

I'd vote for Zenon if it wasn't for the fact that well, in Veldimes area apparently a weak level 80 imposter can kill hundreds of overlords, so it's not exactly hard to be considered a god around there. I mean when she's unleashed on laharl she's still pretty weak to be honest.

That and she kinda reincarnated so she doesn't fully exist anymore.

Zetta may be using Salome's power to get to where he is but end of the day it's now his power and his alone, can't really take that from him. He boosted for it but hey so what.
Votes goin to Zetta though.

LordLaharlsVassal
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby LordLaharlsVassal » Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

My vote goes to Zetta, I think he is legitimately the strongest as of now in story, or at least that is how it is presented in Makai Kingdom, which I am happy with; I really like Zetta a lot.

I like "The being of solitude" and all the other Overlords as well of course.

(I have for the longest time been curious of who would win in a battle between Zetta and Gig, I really want to see those two fight)
Disgaea Light Novels and Artbooks Localization supporter!
Learn more: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... gaeaNovels

My deviantart: http://maharl.deviantart.com/

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 am

SiftRock wrote:

True Zenon.

No, Zetta kills her in the bad ending dooming himself to stay as a book forever, he goes into shock from it and supposedly never recovers, every other bad end has him killing everyone.

I'd vote for Zenon if it wasn't for the fact that well, in Veldimes area apparently a weak level 80 imposter can kill hundreds of overlords, so it's not exactly hard to be considered a god around there. I mean when she's unleashed on laharl she's still pretty weak to be honest.

Zetta may be using Salome's power to get to where he is but end of the day it's now his power and his alone, can't really take that from him. He boosted for it but hey so what.

Um the imposter was only known has the God of all Overlords because he stole Zenon's title. The Imposter is not very strong compared to the true Zenon.The only reason she was weak is because of over-powering. Lie Lamington is level 90 yet he's super strong. The game level has nothing to do with the story. Also my vote goes to Lamington considering her can turn people into flowers with almost no effort.
ImageImageImage

SiftRock
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby SiftRock » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 am

AsukaNeumaki wrote:
SiftRock wrote:

True Zenon.

Um the imposter was only known has the God of all Overlords because he stole Zenon's title. The Imposter is not very strong compared to the true Zenon.The only reason she was weak is because of over-powering. Lie Lamington is level 90 yet he's super strong. The game level has nothing to do with the story. Also my vote goes to Lamington considering her can turn people into flowers with almost no effort.

Thanks for enforcing my point? Overlords were trying to kill fake zenon, and he still beat them, he was swatting overlords left and right, though he was having trouble keeping up. Being a god over a bunch of weak overlords doesn't say much.

Also Lamington only did the flower trick to two people, both not very strong, I'd have to see him do it to like, laharl or something to see if it's actually you know, a powerful skill.

Ookiiushidesu
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Ookiiushidesu » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 am

(Not gonna quote, it's getting redonkulous lol)

^ We'd first have to see what defenses there are TO that power. Whether it's basic willpower, defense, resistance, etc.

As far as the fake Zennon goes....
Spoiler:
You do know he was drawing power from an entire world, right? Every time he died he had to be brought back, and was weaker each time. So when Etna who was pretty ridiculous went and offed him, his resurrection made him much weaker.
Again, the levels of the bosses do not matter much.
Spoiler:
Super Hero Aurum was only level 80ish when you kill him, yet he had the power to kill a level 2000 overlord, Mao's father. (if you go back to the beginning level his fingers are 2000...
It has to be around 80 or so because that's the way the natural progression of the game goes.

Lamington, Zetta, and True Zennon..... I would have to go with True Zennon. I mean, come on. Not only was she still able to awaken AFTER a reincarnation into ANOTHER being
Spoiler:
Story Characters can only reincarnate into themselves, not other people. So an overlord going into a normal girl, like Rozalin, has to say something.
, she was able to wipe the floor with
Spoiler:
Laharl
. Of course he wasn't a "high" level. But if you're going by story and such, he even defeated Baal in his continuum as well.

So yeah. Strictly going by story, It would be True Zennon. That's my vote :)

ChaosForce
Vassal
Vassal

Postby ChaosForce » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 am

Zetta = 6
Baal = 1
True Zenon = 3
Lamington = 1

Ok,thats the current state of things. I'm surprised to see Lamington here,since he was overpowered by a enraged Laharl... Anyway, I took that one comment about ["Why can't you ever play her?"] as a vote. If it wasn't,please let me know.

Well... 90 votes left before its decided. A lot can happen with that.

Usagi
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Usagi » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 am

If we were to allow Disgaea Infinite to decide:

Baal would have it. He would also get my vote.
^Metlspaz made this.
(Pleinair adorer)

Return to “Disgaea Series”