All things (not the anime) Idolm@ster Official Topic

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.

Re: Idolm@ster 2 on the PS3

Postby SilverCitizen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Daverost wrote:100% interested, but probably won't happen because Namdai never lets go of anything they have, even if they have zero intention of publishing it themselves.

Never say never. Just recently, XSEED announced they were publishing Fishing Resort (Family Fishing).
Idolmaster though....you're right. It probably won't happen.
SilverCitizen
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby vampko » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:43 pm

SilverCitizen wrote:
Daverost wrote:100% interested, but probably won't happen because Namdai never lets go of anything they have, even if they have zero intention of publishing it themselves.

Never say never. Just recently, XSEED announced they were publishing Fishing Resort (Family Fishing).
Idolmaster though....you're right. It probably won't happen.

We can't give up that easily though. I never thought I'd live to see the day Idolm@ster was on the PS3. And that's happening right now. So, we just gotta hope that the localization of Idolm@ster could be a reality~
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Ar Tonelico » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:19 am

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby vampko » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 am

So beautiful ~
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Top gear tony » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:06 am

I'd like this game just cause the simple premise interests me, but this is a Namco game meaning if Namco wanted it over here they'd have done it them selves.
My Blog; the joy of complaining (Updated: 13 of August 17:55 ) Dedicated to bringing BRS to NA and EU.

Top gear tony
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Ar Tonelico » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 am

I think it's funny how the U.S. Playstation@Home in the Namco space has a couple of Idolm@ster machines that gives you these Idolm@ster soda cans to put in your home. Those machines have been there for quite some time, and yet Namco doesn't even seem like they're even interested in localizing the games.
Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby vampko » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:I think it's funny how the U.S. Playstation@Home in the Namco space has a couple of Idolm@ster machines that gives you these Idolm@ster soda cans to put in your home. Those machines have been there for quite some time, and yet Namco doesn't even seem like they're even interested in localizing the games.

Namco can be a horrible tease as we've seen before.

This is their chance to make things right.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby smile72 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 pm

This is a good chance for them, but they'll probably fail like always.
smile72
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby luepac » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:40 am

Already importing it but, I would love to understand everything that Makoto is saying...
luepac
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Eelcire » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 pm

vampko wrote:
Ar Tonelico wrote:I think it's funny how the U.S. Playstation@Home in the Namco space has a couple of Idolm@ster machines that gives you these Idolm@ster soda cans to put in your home. Those machines have been there for quite some time, and yet Namco doesn't even seem like they're even interested in localizing the games.

I'd like this to be the case, but even the NA Xbox 360 marketplace was teased when Namco Bandai put up the iDOLM@STER avatars for sale as well as skins for Ace Combat.
Eelcire
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby vampko » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Eelcire wrote:
vampko wrote:

I'd like this to be the case, but even the NA Xbox 360 marketplace was teased when Namco Bandai put up the iDOLM@STER avatars for sale as well as skins for Ace Combat.

Oh I know what they did with the homespace had nothing to do with it. I'm just saying with it being released again, this time on PS3, it's their chance to finally bring it over properly.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby SilverCitizen » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah, Idolmaster just seems to fit more on the PS3. It has a lot more anime oriented games on it. :)
SilverCitizen
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ar Tonelico » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:09 pm

SilverCitizen wrote:Yeah, Idolmaster just seems to fit more on the PS3. It has a lot more anime oriented games on it. :)

Not unless you count all of the visual novels and shmup titles Xbox 360 has in Japan.

But I do think PS3 owners would enjoy it more.
Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby SilverCitizen » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Well, I'm talking about the US. Heck, from NISA alone we got quite a few anime oriented games for the PS3.
I think that crowd, those who bought all those games, would enjoy the Idolmaster series.
SilverCitizen
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby vampko » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 am

AWESOMETASTIC SUPER GOOD NEWS (for me I guess?) Stuff happened, and I am getting about 1500 dollars to spend as I wish. of course, like 300 is going towards my credit card, and I'm gonna keep a fair amount in savings, but you know what this means? Super LE of Idolm@ster 2 8-)
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat