Jedah or Reicher(Spoiler)

The official former Cross "something" Discussion Forum
AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Jedah or Reicher(Spoiler)

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Who is better I am currently using Jedah but Reicher seems better and I've already done so much work on Jedah I don't know if I should switch them I'm on 5-3 and my other 3 team members are the Triplets
ImageImageImage

fize4ever
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Jedah or Reicher(Spoiler)

Postby fize4ever » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Must say it's been a while since I've played it, and I certainly didn't get that far. But I've played enough X-Edge to know that it's all about teamwork and combos, so try to get the most cooperative of the two with your other mains. Smash some testing dolls to see who works best. Oh, and magic combos are beastly.

Anyway. I should continue my run soon enough. Will post a more thorough answer when I do.

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Jedah or Reicher(Spoiler)

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:22 pm

fize4ever wrote:Must say it's been a while since I've played it, and I certainly didn't get that far. But I've played enough X-Edge to know that it's all about teamwork and combos, so try to get the most cooperative of the two with your other mains. Smash some testing dolls to see who works best. Oh, and magic combos are beastly.

Anyway. I should continue my run soon enough. Will post a more thorough answer when I do.

Yea I decided to make my team composed of
Spoiler:
Reicher, Augustine, Mimi/Lily and Vivi

With the first two being able to do up to Fanatic Rave the strongest Physical Combo and the third being able to do the strongest Magical combo Ragnarok with the fourth being my healer
ImageImageImage

Return to “Cross E... that is no longer”