anyone have any luck on perfect world 2

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
Shippu7
Peon
Peon

anyone have any luck on perfect world 2

Postby Shippu7 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

seriously, that fire boss thing is OP, is there a way to kill that? Im a level 52 swordmage with alot of hp on my tough defense magic circle, seriously he has like 850 hp. I have 121 attk 35 def and 252 sp, which i think is good for my level, but dear god, this is different from all the other dungeons. Is there a way to kill it or am I just supposed to grind? if so, where? Ive been farming tri-geons for a bit, pretty nice, but its bad exp. :?:

Shippu7
Peon
Peon

Re: anyone have any luck on perfect world 2

Postby Shippu7 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

beaaat it!

Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Kuroo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 am

Get more def. maybe try, if the circle allows, to have the same amount of def as atk. Ur high attack doesnt matter if he cuts you down with 2-3 attacks. I personally for now prefer to even leave my atk at around 80 and get more def, that allows me to survive trigeons a bit more and do some harder dungeons.

Eruend
Peon
Peon

Postby Eruend » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 am

I've found that the easiest way to go about this level is with a bow. There's plenty of cover to exploit even against the big guys. Also makes hitting those mushrooms a hella lot safer. Anyway, if you're not really confident in your damage dealing capabilities, just take out all the traps in the flame head rooms and kite the large demons all the way back if you need to. Once he falls, only thing left to do is clean up the monsters he spawned on his way.

Got that level on farm status with my 112 attack, 87 defense Ranger and even lower stat Saint. XD
Prety sure my Swordmage could too if I gave him a bow.

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”