Team Peta for Disgaea 4

Official Makai Kingdom discussion forum.
Majin Hanako
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Team Peta for Disgaea 4

Postby Majin Hanako » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Would that was quick, she's a DLC for Disgaea 4 and Makai Wars Portable didn't even come out. I hope all of these DLC's become available in America.
"I will be as cool as Etna, but twice as sexier!"

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Majin Hanako wrote:Would that was quick, she's a DLC for Disgaea 4 and Makai Wars Portable didn't even come out. I hope all of these DLC's become available in America.

Well, she's not DLC in it YET - we'll probably have to wait for the game to come out first, but yeah, she's "in" for all intents and purposes.

Prinnish
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Prinnish » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am

Seventh wrote:That's assuming there WILL be one, and if there will, that it won't just link the DLC of the two together.

Most of Nippon Ichi's games have gotten one port, and all three Disgaea's have had a portable outing. Phantom Brave and D1 were ported twice. It's highly probable there'll be a Vita version of D4 at some point in time.

Valbatoze
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Valbatoze » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:32 am

Majin Hanako wrote:Would that was quick, she's a DLC for Disgaea 4 and Makai Wars Portable didn't even come out. I hope all of these DLC's become available in America.

Clearly, the power of moe compelled them. I saw someone mention Val and Fen being ported to Maki Kingdom's PS and if that's the case there is another incentive to buy the game.

Return to “Makai Kingdom”