Mafia stuff you can research (quoted from Claymore's game cause I'm lazeh : P)
Mafia is a game in which uninformed majority clashes with informed minority. The majority tries to expose the informed minority that blends in. You can get the general idea by reading the Newbie Guide. If this is your first time playing mafia, or first time playing it on a forum, there are other articles you might find helpful:
Roles – Covers the common roles in mafia. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Commonly Used Abbreviations – Covers many abbreviations and terms used in mafia. RECOMMENDED.
Beginner's Guide – Has general tips about how to play as either town or scum.
Logical Fallacies – Logical Fallacy is a mistake in reasoning. There are many examples in this list. RECOMMENDED: WIFOM, Circular Reasoning and Attack the Person.
It’s recommended to use the wiki to your advantage as much as you can. Remember, in Mafia: Information = Power.
With that out of the way, some custom rules.
1) PMs Are allowed after Night 0 finishes. Before then, NO PMs.
2) Roles will not be revealed upon death, but there will be a notice if they were scum or not. Due to popular vote.
3) You can not state your character's name. Feel free to reveal your role if you so see it fit, though I can't understand why someone would...
4) If a majority is reached, there will be a lynch lock and a scene will be incoming.
5) If all night-actions are sent in, the night phase will end early, and a scene will be incoming.
6) If a lynch has been locked, the phase has not yet ended (but no more voting). I will still post a scene, but it will still be at the allotted time.
7) This will be what is known as a 'vanilla' game. As such, there will not be roles all over the place.
8) EO is my accomplice. He will take care of things when I'm not around, or really sleepy. which usually ends up being around 9PM Pacific (GMT -8). He tends to stay up later, so that's why i chose him.
9) Phases will end officially at 8PM
10) There WILL be a Night 0. This is a chance to 'break the ice', and I've always found it to work out rather well when implemented. At first I was a bit wary of it, but I have come to like it. This will only last for 24 hours.
11) No quoting PMs sent from me. Feel free to quote other people's PM's. Feel free to edit said PM's too. Doesn't matter to me either way.
12) I'd prefer you don't touch the 'who is online' tool. It's not fair, and breaks the game. And it just makes you look sad if you feel you need something like this to win.
13) The most important. Have fun. Don't take stuff said in here seriously. People will try and ruffle your feathers. People will say stuff that seems horrible. It's all a part of the game.
14) Feel free to lurk to your hearts content. I'll leave it up to the players to decide what to do with lurkers.
15) When you die, I will prepare a QT for you.
16) Day phases are 72 hours, and night phases are 48 hours.
17) Signups end on the 23rd, or most likely further out. I haven't really decided on that yet.
I think that's all the rules and whatnot...
Small append to Rule 2
Mafia Queue :
2) Empty Overture ("Overchan")