Is this game even....

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Is this game even....

Postby raspberrylicious » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:22 pm

@Mulder: I care about it.
But the most ironic part about this is that it's only a click away to view all of your PS3 games, a large part of which are download games. Why do you bash on PSP download games, but obviously have a large number of PS3 download games? It also isn't very hard to deal with the memory stick problem. You can stash any files you don't want to play for the time being on a PS3, PC, or other hard drive while you play BRS, and then you can transfer them back if you wish to play them again. It's actually very simple, and you're making this a lot more complicated than it needs to be.
Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm

raspberrylicious wrote:@Mulder: I care about it.
But the most ironic part about this is that it's only a click away to view all of your PS3 games, a large part of which are download games. Why do you bash on PSP download games, but obviously have a large number of PS3 download games? It also isn't very hard to deal with the memory stick problem. You can stash any files you don't want to play for the time being on a PS3, PC, or other hard drive while you play BRS, and then you can transfer them back if you wish to play them again. It's actually very simple, and you're making this a lot more complicated than it needs to be.

God of War 1&2 (God of war Collection)
Sly 1,2&3 (Sly Collection)
Dead Nation , WipeoutHD , Sonic 2 , Golden Axe , Streets of Rage and etc (free 2 months of PS+
others are more or less heavily discounted at one point as I am now a PS+ member and there is also a difference between being STRICTLY DD only and being physical in one country to being DD in the next. It's retarded.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:being STRICTLY DD only and being physical in one country to being DD in the next. It's retarded.

I know that if any company were to publish a PSP title in Brazil, they'd be crazy. It's easy to find a place that publishing it DD-only isn't retarded, even if they're not the US. If the situation for the PSP was half as good as it is in Japan, I'd totally agree with you, but companies are begging for scrapes releasing new games for the platform in 2011 in the US.

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:50 pm

PringlesXD wrote:That is untrue. I know lots of people who care about this game, yet that doesn't mean they have to participate in this mindless discussion created by you. Ciao ~

Commons sense! It exists!

I am very interested in this game, getting the WRS version if possible. But I've seen nothing but complaints come from these threads; which makes me want to lash out at people, I decided it's best to show my support with buying the game instead.

And for the record, I am not accusing anyone of anything. Just an observation is all.

Anyway, I'd love a physical copy. But I can manage with a DD copy as well, since... that's all there is. If I had a choice though? Definitely physical.
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Almost funny how i dont want to step into the BRS thread anymore because of all the shit going down here :lol:

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm

vertical09 wrote:Almost funny how i dont want to step into the BRS thread anymore because of all the shit going down here :lol:

Which is the reason why I generally ignore this forum.
I'll show my support with a purchase, I mean the game is already coming out, so if I am not interested in talking about it with other fans. Why bother? xD
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 pm

It's mostly headed by one person though.

I want this game regardless of its medium.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Yeah, I look into the BRS board at least once a day but I really don't feel like posting in it anymore. I'm only posting now just to say this.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 pm

vertical09 wrote:Almost funny how i dont want to step into the BRS thread anymore because of all the shit going down here :lol:

You got to admit some of it is funny though

SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby SuperNipah » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 pm

I recently completed Fate/Extra, the first game I've played that was done by Imageepoch, and came away pretty impressed. If BRS is anything like it, I'm certain I'll enjoy it is as well. My purchase is guaranteed; if the WRS Collector's Set is released, that will be the version I'll be picking up. Download-only or physical doesn't matter to me as long as I'm getting a game I'll enjoy.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:21 am

Shizuka wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:being STRICTLY DD only and being physical in one country to being DD in the next. It's retarded.

I know that if any company were to publish a PSP title in Brazil, they'd be crazy. It's easy to find a place that publishing it DD-only isn't retarded, even if they're not the US. If the situation for the PSP was half as good as it is in Japan, I'd totally agree with you, but companies are begging for scrapes releasing new games for the platform in 2011 in the US.

There simply isn't enough of an audience to make a physical release anything but horribly risky, as a physical release will cost money, and not just in per unit made, but also in a flat rate just for making even one copy, so quite a lot of copies would have to sold so the overheads of making them can be spread out and covered.
A digital release means that the production costs are greatly reduced and therefore not nearly as many copies need to be sold to over the costs, as the major fixed part of the cost of physical production doesn't exist, and it's mostly just the costs of actually localising the thing in the first place.

MulderYuffie wrote:

You got to admit some of it is funny though

Like the part where over half a dozen more people suddenly post in support of the game when it was said only four people were interested.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 am

SuperNipah wrote:Download-only or physical doesn't matter to me as long as I'm getting a game I'll enjoy.

I admire you.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Ringwraith wrote:
Shizuka wrote:

There simply isn't enough of an audience to make a physical release anything but horribly risky, as a physical release will cost money, and not just in per unit made, but also in a flat rate just for making even one copy, so quite a lot of copies would have to sold so the overheads of making them can be spread out and covered.
A digital release means that the production costs are greatly reduced and therefore not nearly as many copies need to be sold to over the costs, as the major fixed part of the cost of physical production doesn't exist, and it's mostly just the costs of actually localising the thing in the first place.

You don't need to teach me the pros and cons of DD-only, I participated 100% on Corpse Party's discussion after XSEED said it was going digital only.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Shizuka wrote:You don't need to teach me the pros and cons of DD-only, I participated 100% on Corpse Party's discussion after XSEED said it was going digital only.

I wasn't, I was merely adding to your explanation. :P
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 pm

@shizuka: As did i ^^ I guess i was at so much of a loss that Xseed even annouced corpse party that i didnt even care about it being DD only, and i didnt when i was playing it as well ;)

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”