should I get this game ?

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Dubbo
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

should I get this game ?

Postby Dubbo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Hello, I am just wondering if I should get this game, because I haven't been following the bleach anime at all, so I am wondering if I do get this game, will it ruin alot of anime plot for me ? or will I not understand most of what's going on in the game because I haven't been following the anime ?

I do intend to start bleach anime sometime in the near future but not anytime soon though.

kotakoni
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: should I get this game ?

Postby kotakoni » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:25 am

Dubbo wrote:Hello, I am just wondering if I should get this game, because I haven't been following the bleach anime at all, so I am wondering if I do get this game, will it ruin alot of anime plot for me ? or will I not understand most of what's going on in the game because I haven't been following the anime ?

I do intend to start bleach anime sometime in the near future but not anytime soon though.

It's my biased opinion because of Bleach's low, disgusting, hideous, ripped, holed, illogical, nontechnical, gross, pale, ugly, prestidigitatorial changing plot, and many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many irrelevant fillers. I say no. It's not like I hate the fillers either, I think the fillers are better than the story itself (since the story is terribly weak), but they shouldn't put them between what they like to call chapters. The show would have been better off as some kind of action comedy like BoBoBo.

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”