Premium WRS figma edition....(2)

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum

Re: Premium WRS figma edition....(2)

Postby Wrath » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:16 pm

It was probably a pretty penny,that stuff cant be cheap so I always consider myself lucky when a LE or SE appears!
I will admit the Japanese WRS LE made me want to buy a localized version but I figure even if its not given I win buy getting to play the game(though im still debating buying the WRS edition,I should decide soon but man is it ever so awesome)
Wrath
Majin
Majin

Postby raspberrylicious » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Hmm...Will the premium edition come with a manual? That's probably as silly as an empty case, isn't it?
Tumblr | Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear
Black★Gold Saw ♥
raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Unit450 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Been excited for this for a while now. Pre-ordered the japanese LE import as soon as it came up(not gonna complain about the double dip because honestly like I could've predicted a NA release of this game that early), but was thrilled when I heard NIS was picking this up. Then had a bit of a drool fest when this plan to release a bundle with the Figma was proposed, and a pair of Figma WRS twins popped up in my head.

So just wanted to say thanks to NIS for trying this, and that LE Figma bundle or not; this will be an easy addition to my future PSVita's game library!

raspberrylicious wrote:Hmm...Will the premium edition come with a manual? That's probably as silly as an empty case, isn't it?

Been a while since I've had to use the manuals on one of my games on my PS Go, but I think you can access a digital copy of the games manual by pressing 'select'; so the PSN release would be the same and NIS might forgo the manual in that case.

Another thought just came to me, which of the twins would be the 'evil' one..?
Unit450
Vassal
Vassal

Postby LAMV » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:22 pm

I only realized now that the end of the thread title is "(2)" and not "(?)"
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Why can't they both be evil? :(
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
vampko
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Wrath » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Oh that figure is awesome>< thanx for posting a pic of it!

It seems so sad to me I have so very few games for my psp in comparison to the DS(id say for every 6 games for the DS I have one for the psp) and now that its life is ending do to the Vita games are popping up for it more...Its almost comical.
Since I dont have the Vita yet,I plan to wait until tax refund time
Spoiler:
hopefully the government wont screw me with their new plan on how to "fix their problem of lack of funds by taking most of it away from me...F*** you so much to my government! Rant will end here but im so mad over this the one year I should get a great bulk of funds back and they want to screw their citizens out of it,F*** you SO MUCH......end mini bitch here

Uhm yeah anyhoo if I get a decent sum back I will probably buy it along with the 3ds so im not sure wich system i'll get the game for but its sliding heavily towards the psp at this rate.
Im actually going to go look up some gameplay vids of it,though im more of a story person myself,but I hope its to my liking,the battleplay that is but I will be honest I havent really kept up on the footage released about it since orriginally I had no real desire to buy it...WRS box made me change my mind lol
Wrath
Majin
Majin

Postby vertical09 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 am

LAMV wrote:I only realized now that the end of the thread title is "(2)" and not "(?)"

Because our local troll "mulder" made houk close the original thread :lol:
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Shizuka » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:03 am

I've been starting to think I'll just get the game from the PSN Store. As much as I'd love to get the premium edition, without the UMD it'd just feel I'm buying a figure, and I don't buy lone figures.
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby raspberrylicious » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 am

Shizuka wrote:I've been starting to think I'll just get the game from the PSN Store. As much as I'd love to get the premium edition, without the UMD it'd just feel I'm buying a figure, and I don't buy lone figures.

There's also that artbook and soundtrack. ;)
Tumblr | Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear
Black★Gold Saw ♥
raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 am

I think I'll buy the premium edition. Woohoo ~
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:50 am

raspberrylicious wrote:
Shizuka wrote:I've been starting to think I'll just get the game from the PSN Store. As much as I'd love to get the premium edition, without the UMD it'd just feel I'm buying a figure, and I don't buy lone figures.

Because as we already know they'd rather give you a voucher for the main item in the premnium edition than a voucher for MP3s because makiing the CDs isn't a waste of money.
MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Wrath » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Normally ,even if im only soso on a game,i'll get the special/le version of the game anyways but I will be honest here this edition not having a physical release made it so much easier to go "Eh I dont realy like the battleplay,so i'll just get the DD off of the psn and save the extra money"
I have nothing against DD only releases of games even if my preferance is obviously for a physicall release ,I understand its a cost factor and it'll keep the game ultimately cheaper but its still realy odd to not have a disk for the special edition.
Im sure alot of people will still order this version,the figure is awesome,but for me being on the fence about the game anyways the lack of a physicall copy realy was the deciding factor in not getting this box set.
Mabey umd's could have been made for the figma edition only on the preorders up to a certain point in time so that way not to much excess money was wasted on the creation? It would probably delay the release...But eh.
In future I doubt highly id buy any special edition box set of a game unless it has a physical game in it.
Being without one in this set realy was a deturant in myself buying this version and trust me I never have issue buyng a special edition and I know the "goodies" are the insentive to spend the extra money..but it just lacks the same apeal as if it did contain a disk,it just dosent scream at the collector in me as it otherwise would.
Wrath
Majin
Majin

Postby Shizuka » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 am

raspberrylicious wrote:

I can see and listen to both online (see, I never said download).
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby leinaud » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 am

OMG! the Japanese LE is currently a miserly 3,950 yen on Amazon.jp!

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B004DZPJE0/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&psc=1

not sure how long the 62% discount will last though :lol:

Awaking in 2014...
leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby raspberrylicious » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 am

Amazon jp doesn't ship international, right?
Black★Gold Saw ♥
raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Black Rock Shooter The Game