lopez wrote:Personally, I think the Mafia games really need a shot in the arm to be fun, well more enjoyable....maybe "more meaningful" would be a better choice of words...
If more people were active and trying to make things happen - it'd be much better. The game itself, even in its simplest form, can be very fun and enjoyable.
But I guess the games should be adjusted to fit the community and not vice versa. One of my personal aims with this awarding thing, is checking which games are considered better than others and trying to adjust my own game planning accordingly.
Okay, since people seem to like the idea - then all that's left is to think of all the categories and wait until Sj's current game ends (it also started during 2011 so I believe it should be included as well).
Categories I thought about:Best Mod
- The Mod you liked the mostBest Player
- The player you consider to be the best mafia playerFavorite Player
- The player you like the most to play withBest Flavor
- Game with the best flavor idea or/and how well the flavor was mixed in the gameBest Scenes
- Game with the most interesting/fun/whatever scenesBest Setup
- Game with the best roles setup. What's exactly "best" in this case is up to youBest Mechanic
- Game with the best additional mechanic/power role roleMost Enjoyable Game
- Game you enjoyed playing the mostBest Game
- Game which you consider to be overall TEH BEST and would like all games to be like this
If you think there are categories that can be added/should be removed/changed then SHOOT