YOUR FACE IS A TOUGH QUESTION!
Welcome back, lass—and Happy Valentine's day.
1. Commercial airliner. I don't mind flying, but I can never get comfortable, even in first class. And the cabin pressure is bothersome, too.
2. Crun— aw. >: Well, uh, humming is nice. I mean the right kind of humming by the right kind of person. And those pulchritudinous sounds, too.
3. In the vein of neatness, I'd go with some weapon-based martial art. I only know a few hand-to-hand types, but I think something like Wushu or Kendo would be satisfying. In the vein of usefulness, probably high-end chemistry.
4. I'm very lackadaisical with my time. I have plenty of free time. But I suppose you mean only
thirty minutes. Maybe a day or two of IDOLM@STER, presently. (Is that stylized in caps?) Generally, just sit around and day dream.
5. Hmm... foremost, "So Long"
by Magnetic North. Yeah, that would be the superlative life-song. Since your inquiry was plural... supplemental tracks:"Bruises and Bitemarks"
by Good With Grenades"The World of Midnight"
by Minako Obata"Return to Love"
by Geila Zilkha"Figure.09"
By Linkin Park"Time to Say Goodbye"
by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman"Last Kiss"
by Pearl Jam"The Light"