Re: Mk2 Costume Hub

Postby darkrchaos » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 pm

This makes me want to get the game 20x more. I can't wait till it comes out :D
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Mk2 Texture Hub

Postby omfg-tofu » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Aphrah wrote:Or this.. Gah. I feel so confused.

Whatever happened to this design? I just found this thread and looked through the whole thing and didn't see the texture anywhere. Did you ever finish it and upload it somewhere (and maybe I just missed the post)?
omfg-tofu
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Neveryll » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 am

I did the same thing to. It is rather sad the reply though as I asked Aphrah the same thing. :( I'll let him respond on it.
Neveryll
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Aphrah » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:47 am

darkrchaos wrote:This makes me want to get the game 20x more. I can't wait till it comes out :D

Awesome ~

omfg-tofu wrote:Whatever happened to this design? I just found this thread and looked through the whole thing and didn't see the texture anywhere. Did you ever finish it and upload it somewhere (and maybe I just missed the post)?

I did finish it, yes. The reason you can't find it here is because the quality of that image is killed in-game and looks pretty bad, and I didn't bother posting the finished version here as a result. I'll post a screenshot or two later today.
Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby omfg-tofu » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Aphrah wrote:I did finish it, yes. The reason you can't find it here is because the quality of that image is killed in-game and looks pretty bad, and I didn't bother posting the finished version here as a result. I'll post a screenshot or two later today.

Aww. Mind posting it up anyway? The design is quite nice and I wouldn't mind her sporting it.
omfg-tofu
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Aphrah » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 am

omfg-tofu wrote:
Aphrah wrote:I did finish it, yes. The reason you can't find it here is because the quality of that image is killed in-game and looks pretty bad, and I didn't bother posting the finished version here as a result. I'll post a screenshot or two later today.

Aww. Mind posting it up anyway? The design is quite nice and I wouldn't mind her sporting it.

I've actually got an idea on how to improve it, but it's taking some time to finish.

Screenshots:

Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby omfg-tofu » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Aphrah wrote:I've actually got an idea on how to improve it, but it's taking some time to finish.

I know you can't see all the details clearly, but that doesn't look bad at all. Looks pretty nice if you ask me.
omfg-tofu
Vassal
Vassal

Postby MizuMikomi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 pm

With the NISA's release looming, I realized that I would get bored of the normal processor core that gear starts out with, after using her Mk2 set for so long...

So I made this..

Spoiler:

Different enough to be considered different from her actual Mk2 processor core, but similar enough to where I won't be begging to change her default white core.

I'll be making more as the release gets closer ~
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:
MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Neveryll » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:41 am

MizuMikomi wrote:With the NISA's release looming, I realized that I would get bored of the normal processor core that gear starts out with, after using her Mk2 set for so long...

So I made this..

Spoiler:

Different enough to be considered different from her actual Mk2 processor core, but similar enough to where I won't be begging to change her default white core.

Did you have a name for this one? I make it a point to save all the ones people post along with their creators names so I have a point of reference. :)
Neveryll
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby MizuMikomi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:44 am

Neveryll wrote:
MizuMikomi wrote:With the NISA's release looming, I realized that I would get bored of the normal processor core that gear starts out with, after using her Mk2 set for so long...

So I made this..

Spoiler:

Did you have a name for this one? I make it a point to save all the ones people post along with their creators names so I have a point of reference. :)

Nope, I don't have a proper name for it.
I can try and come up with one some time down the line, though.
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:
MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 am

Anyone going to attempt a Sonya / Kyapiko costume? (from Shockman) well the colors/pattern basically.

http://hardcoregaming101.net/schbibinma ... binman.htm
affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Eterne Rhapsody » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:59 pm

I've been watching the Neptunia part of the forums ever since I found the NISA site. Yes, shame on me for not knowing til last week XD. Only went on here since I finally got the chance to pre-order the mk2 and was interested in the NISA exclusive LE. :D

Oh back on topic, I found this thread and I have to say that most of the suit designs look awesome XD I was wondering if it was possible to request some kind of costume? I'd do it myself but I cant use any form of image editing programs to save my life T.T.. I was hoping to see Nepgear in a punk-rock or heavy rock style of fashion, if anything just to satisfy my imagination and I really think it'd look interesting XD
Eterne Rhapsody
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby affinity7799 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:14 pm

If you just upload a square of solid color, would that just make their whole costume one color? :D

Oh how about a costume pattern like this!

http://www.solstation.com/x-objects/and2disk.jpg

:lol:
affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Sik » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

affinity7799 wrote:If you just upload a square of solid color, would that just make their whole costume one color? :D

Probably.

The site says textures can be as low as 16×16... Has anybody tried to see how much can be done with just 16×16?
Sik is pronounced like "seek", not like "sick".
Porecomesis wrote:That's like a country asking to stockpile all the nukes in the world. Or vertical09 offering to let the cast of the game sleep in his house.
Sik
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Sik wrote:
affinity7799 wrote:If you just upload a square of solid color, would that just make their whole costume one color? :D

Probably.

The site says textures can be as low as 16×16... Has anybody tried to see how much can be done with just 16×16?

No, but I have taken renders, and all sorts of images; it doesn't have to be a perfect square, and just stretched them over top of Nepgear. At times it looks good, other it doesn't.

But yeah, a square of one soild color; after some stretching, would make her costume that color.
MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Hyperdimension Neptunia Series