BRS full OST CD

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum

BRS full OST CD

Postby Nerroth » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Looks like there will be a full OST release over in Japan on the 26th of October, with 30 tracks from the game.

(Any chance it could be put on iTunes or some other service in the West?)
Nerroth
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: BRS full OST CD

Postby Houk » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:24 pm

I can't say for sure, but generally the chances on things like that are very, very low thanks to licensing issues and whatnot
Houk
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Discoceris » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:22 pm

You could always just buy it from your online store of choice (i.e., Yes Asia) You will have to (if you're an American) contend with the very, very crappy yen to dollar ratio ($1 = ¥77) This puts the soundtrack at $36 before shipping. If NIS America secures the rights, they'll have to charge $0.99 per track on iTunes just to break even...
Discoceris
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Tokiko » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 am

If your a NA resident my best advice if you want the OST is to try and get to a convention that has Anime or Manga of some form. It's no guarantee but to date if its a game or anime with a soundtrack i can find it at one :P personally not knowing your locale i always go to Anime North and Fan Expo in Toronto and can usually find it.

The other option i can recommend is if you have a Manga/Anime store near your location that sells even some CDs give them a look and they might have it, whats more if you can find one in an Asian District (sorry if this sounds racist i don't mean to offend) but there is a store I frequent in the one district a little ways from here that always carries this kind of stuff as well as just about every other import from Japan you could ever want, except for figurines T_T. Worse case scenario they might be able to order it for you as well

Lastly, ya just try checking digital download sites, or import sites. I dont generally frequent them all that much since i enjoy hunting for stuff like that but not a bad way to go :3
Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Return to Black Rock Shooter The Game