Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 General Chat

Official Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Discussion Forum

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 General Chat

Postby RonXSilva » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Darcnova wrote:
RonXSilva wrote:
Darcnova wrote:She might, unless Gust still keeps its name...or they'll make a new "Koei" or "Tecmo" character :lol:

Sure hope not... Somtimes bigger is not better (♯`∧´)

Which is probably why she will get the boot, just like Red...Gust was never my favorite character, but I'd hate to see another character get taken out of the main cast due to a buy out

Ditto
RonXSilva
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Sik » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Darcnova wrote:She might, unless Gust still keeps its name...or they'll make a new "Koei" or "Tecmo" character :lol:

Considering I've heard about Gust after the acquisition (I don't remember exactly for what), they probably kept their name. Also remember, in practice it's more of a matter of whether the company is involved in the next game or not.
Sik is pronounced like "seek", not like "sick".
Porecomesis wrote:That's like a country asking to stockpile all the nukes in the world. Or vertical09 offering to let the cast of the game sleep in his house.
Sik
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:15 pm

I beat this game in under 25 hours. Great game, most anticipated game...uh.. EVER! I've never anticipated such a great game and I just love EVERYTHING about it!! Might be a little out of place, but hey, this is a general chat, right? Needless to say, I pre-ordered my copy, went and picked it up on Tuesday and beat it the next day! I was looking everywhere for a guide to follow, but I guess I was the first to beat the US version.

Also,
Spoiler:
Anyone else have problems with Brave the Hard right before Uni joins in Chapter 3? This was a major pain and I ended up grinding for HOURS.
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

XCronoX wrote:Am I the first one that beat the US version?

Tell me what time/day you beat it on, you might just have gotten bested by me.
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby RonXSilva » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:21 pm

MountainFresh wrote:I beat this game in under 25 hours. Great game, most anticipated game...uh.. EVER! I've never anticipated such a great game and I just love EVERYTHING about it!! Might be a little out of place, but hey, this is a general chat, right? Needless to say, I pre-ordered my copy, went and picked it up on Tuesday and beat it the next day! I was looking everywhere for a guide to follow, but I guess I was the first to beat the US version.

Also,
Spoiler:
Anyone else have problems with Brave the Hard right before Uni joins in Chapter 3? This was a major pain and I ended up grinding for HOURS.

I tend to take my time with games because I'm in no rush to see the end and the game last longer for those boring days
RonXSilva
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby chibuki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:48 pm

MountainFresh wrote:I beat this game in under 25 hours. Great game, most anticipated game...uh.. EVER! I've never anticipated such a great game and I just love EVERYTHING about it!! Might be a little out of place, but hey, this is a general chat, right? Needless to say, I pre-ordered my copy, went and picked it up on Tuesday and beat it the next day! I was looking everywhere for a guide to follow, but I guess I was the first to beat the US version.

Also,
Spoiler:

So which ending did you get? Maybe you can help me creating a road map for future references.

I finished that battle in one try but I daresay I was lucky. A lot of people got a problem with that one.
chibuki
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby MountainFresh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:14 pm

RonXSilva wrote:

Also,
Spoiler:

I tend to take my time with games because I'm in no rush to see the end and the game last longer for those boring days

No, no, I barely payed attention to the story, although not skipping any, I got the feel of the game.

Spoiler:
Just recently, I got the Ruling Ending in which Nepgear kills all the CPUs and that was my 4th play through the game. As of today, just a couple of minutes ago, my system recorded 50+ hours spent on the game. I think I might as well get the first platinum in the US too.
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

chibuki wrote:

Also,
Spoiler:

So which ending did you get? Maybe you can help me creating a road map for future references.

I finished that battle in one try but I daresay I was lucky. A lot of people got a problem with that one.

If people wanted me to, I could make a ending guide and list all the necessary stuff and whatnot but that would take some time and it's barely worth the effort for just a couple of people to look at. Although I will, because the idea of it sounds EXTREMELY fun and useful, and at this point, it's pretty much inevitable to resist. I should be done in a couple of hours.
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm

MountainFresh wrote:
RonXSilva wrote:

Also,
Spoiler:

No, no, I barely payed attention to the story, although not skipping any, I got the feel of the game.

Spoiler:
Just recently, I got the Ruling Ending in which Nepgear kills all the CPUs and that was my 4th play through the game. As of today, just a couple of minutes ago, my system recorded 50+ hours spent on the game. I think I might as well get the first platinum in the US too.

Also, as soon as I beat the game the first time, I immediately started a clean save and payed attention to most of what I didn't pay attention to.
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Just finished my ending guide, anyone with problems can refer to the guide for help. Also, to anyone who wants to use my work, you NEED to ask my permission first. It would be super mean to take someone else's work that had a lot of effort put into.
MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 am

Darcnova wrote:Which is probably why she will get the boot, just like Red...Gust was never my favorite character, but I'd hate to see another character get taken out of the main cast due to a buy out

*Slap* She probably won't leave, since they still develop their own games.
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:59 am

PringlesXD wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Which is probably why she will get the boot, just like Red...Gust was never my favorite character, but I'd hate to see another character get taken out of the main cast due to a buy out

*Slap* She probably won't leave, since they still develop their own games.

But she wasn't :P

And it all depends on if Gust is still working with them when the next game comes out really
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Elston87 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:05 pm

ARGHH! Those damn blue wolves keep maiming my party! :evil:

Anyone have a suggested level for when to take them on in Virtua Forest Depths and other places? My party is at around Level 17-18 ish or so, or otherwise my strategy sucks. Otherwise, HALP ME WITH SOMEE TIPS! PLEASE! :x
PSN: Elston87

"RACING: Because football, tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball, and golf only require one ball."
Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Shikan Raider » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Elston87 wrote:ARGHH! Those damn blue wolves keep maiming my party! :evil:

Anyone have a suggested level for when to take them on in Virtua Forest Depths and other places? My party is at around Level 17-18 ish or so, or otherwise my strategy sucks. Otherwise, HALP ME WITH SOMEE TIPS! PLEASE! :x

Hmm, then you're doing something wrong. You should be able to beat them with at least level 15. Use a Symbol Attack to start the battle, guard break it with regular attacks, then spam skills with Nepgear. Heal when necessary and spread your party so that if it attacks only one person gets hit.
Last edited by Shikan Raider on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shikan Raider
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Elston87 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Shikan Raider wrote:
Elston87 wrote:ARGHH! Those damn blue wolves keep maiming my party! :evil:

Hmm, they you're doing something wrong. You should be able to beat them with at least level 15. Use a Symbol Attack to start the battle, guard brake it with regular attacks, then spam skills with Nepgear. Heal when necessary and spread your party so that if it attacks only one perosn gets hit.

So I was doing something wrong... Silly ol' me... :P

I'm still breaking into the new combat system, so bare with my questions... :mrgreen:
PSN: Elston87

"RACING: Because football, tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball, and golf only require one ball."
Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

PreviousNext

Return to Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2