Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 General Chat

Official Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Discussion Forum

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 General Chat

Postby Shikan Raider » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Elston87 wrote:
So I was doing something wrong... Silly ol' me... :P

I'm still breaking into the new combat system, so bare with my questions... :mrgreen:

No problem, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Shikan Raider
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying Mk2, it'll be a while before I get my hands on the US version.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!
lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Shikan Raider » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:50 pm

You as well ryo?
Shikan Raider
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah, something came up. I wasnt supposed to have this same address when the game was released so I had a friend purchase the game and they were supposed to send it to me later. I still don't evn know if this friend got the game yet. But seeing how I still have Totori and XIII-2 un-opened, there's no rush.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!
lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 pm

I want my copy!
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby chibuki » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Ah, the US Store released some more DLC, but still no character skill sets. :(

The 4 free ones this week are 2 Colliseum stuff, a Planeptune event (must reach Chapter 4), and the island dungeon.
chibuki
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Tsukihi » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:33 pm

chibuki wrote:Ah, the US Store released some more DLC, but still no character skill sets. :(

The 4 free ones this week are 2 Colliseum stuff, a Planeptune event (must reach Chapter 4), and the island dungeon.

Makes me wonder how much grand total I'm going to spend on this game now. I practically bought everything on the first HDN, lol. I get the likely feeling it's going to topple the first game's grand total for the DLCs. o.O
Tsukihi
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Emerald Emblem » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 am

There are some really good chirper event scenes I have to say.

Most recent chirper event was with Blanc:
Spoiler:
The one where she joins the forum Nepgear suggests and the first reply she gets is 'to be a Rom hog' for 6 months, then it changes to a scene where Rom is asking why Blanc has been hugging her for 5 hours. Blanc is classic. <3
Emerald Emblem
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ghaleon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Just curious, how does everyone feel about my nisa feedback thread?
Basically I just asked for a larger text option, particularly for the in-game damage/healing numbers in combat, and the chirper text. I'm not sure they have the rights/tools/whatever to do this, but I'm hoping I might get lucky, I do remember Disgaea 3's status window text at the bottom when you select a character was way too small for me, but later on they updated it so you could change it to a less detailed (with more pages for all the missing details), bigger text version to be more easily read.

Of course this may have been a straight up NIS addition that NISA had nothing to do with I really don't know.
I'm also wondering if the NISA version of Neptune has different numbers or something that are harder to read due to using the English font, again, I dunno..

On another note, I'm dying to complete this game so I can "review" it. Kinda would like to know what you guys would think of my review after its done. I don't plan on scoring it per say. But rather critique every little detail I think is wrong or misplaced, and praise the strengths.

Last, I recently hit chapter 6, and am now past the Trick the hard part that people think gave this game the 'M' rating. But honestly, I seriously have no clue how the Trick dialogue (just dialogue! the way people spoke about it, I thought it would be like Xenosaga's albedo molesting momo scene with sloppy tongues or something!) could come CLOSE to justifying an 'M' rating where mk 1's risqué scenes could not.

Though honestly I would expect ESRB to give an 'M' to Mk1 AND 2, but to 2 and not 1? wha? Whatever. Not like I really care, I just think it curious, and now that I reached that point in the game thought I'd bring it up.
Ghaleon
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Mitsukai » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Does anyone know if Kurisu's name (Steins;Gate) was intentionally translated to "Chris," as seen in the link below, or was it just a mistake that somehow made it through the final check?

"Chris's" Melancholy
Mitsukai
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby MizuMikomi » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Mitsukai wrote:Does anyone know if Kurisu's name (Steins;Gate) was intentionally translated to "Chris," as seen in the link below, or was it just a mistake that somehow made it through the final check?

"Chris's" Melancholy

The way it's pronounced could be mistaken as Chris. Honestly, that and "Kirihake Glazy Star" bug me a whole hell of a lot. Makes me question if they even knew anything of the course material when translating...

Kurisu =/= Chris
And Gracie =/= Glazy
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:
MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Elston87 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

So I'm stuck "trying to" get to Leanbox. I don't know what to do...

I remember being told of a fetch quest, but I don't remember what the dock worker said for me to gather (gee, I cam remember that NPC name alright)...

If this is yet again because of my negligence, I'm going to get my head checked! :roll:
PSN: Elston87

My lame Tumblr
Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby XCronoX » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 pm

You need to get the ship parts(Anchor, Sail, and Figurhead) look for the guild quests that give those rewards, complete the quests and return to Lastation with those items in your inventory can just turn in the quests at Lastation to save time.
XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Elston87 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:40 pm

XCronoX wrote:You need to get the ship parts(Anchor, Sail, and Figurhead) look for the guild quests that give those rewards, complete the quests and return to Lastation with those items in your inventory can just turn in the quests at Lastation to save time.

Many thanks for the lightning-fast reply! You saved me a day of waiting... ;)

I owe it to myself to visit the doctor tomorrow... :lol:

Or do I?
PSN: Elston87

My lame Tumblr
Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby MarthX » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:57 pm

IF is amazing end and post game because of how high her AVD becomes. It has a faster growth rate than the other characters. Once her level is high, enemies and bosses will have a hell of a time trying to hit her. :lol:
MarthX
Geo Master
Geo Master

PreviousNext

Return to Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2