How much is the MOST You Would Spend on a BRS LE?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum

How much is the MAX amount that you would pay for a BRS LE?

$50-70?
38%
$70-100?
31%
$100-120?
13%
$120+?
19%

Total votes : 32

Re: How much is the MOST You Would Spend on a BRS LE?

Postby SuperNipah » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 pm

$100-$120, regardless of whether there's a physical copy. I'd pay that much for the Figma alone! :D
SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Poison Frost » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm

SuperNipah wrote:$100-$120, regardless of whether there's a physical copy. I'd pay that much for the Figma alone! :D

Dude bro that's like 2 figmas ^^; Though I know how you feel, getting an american release of the WRS figure is definitely something that would make you dump out all the contents of your wallet and push it over the counter.
Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Tokiko » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 am

Poison Frost wrote:
SuperNipah wrote:$100-$120, regardless of whether there's a physical copy. I'd pay that much for the Figma alone! :D

Dude bro that's like 2 figmas ^^; Though I know how you feel, getting an american release of the WRS figure is definitely something that would make you dump out all the contents of your wallet and push it over the counter.

Well the way i look at it is that i wouldnt be willing to pay quite that much just for the figma haha but since this would be a favor to the fans in bringing this over since they have no real obligation to do so that i really dont mind having to pay a bit more than usual. That and thats including the game itself NIS could still pull the plug on this as much as I hope they dont so if they want to charge a little more to get it here i have no prob paying that.
Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby AutomaticMaiden » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:45 pm

I thought about the higher bracket, but ended up picking the $100 range because I was looking at $40 for the game (UMD) and $60 for the figure. If the game is digital download only, they had better keep the price between $20-30. Any higher would be too greedy, and somewhat disrespectful to the consumer...
AutomaticMaiden
Vassal
Vassal

Postby SuperNipah » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Poison Frost wrote:

I've bought some Figmas before, so I know that's a LOT for one... but it's not just any Figma, it's the WRS Figma! :P
SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Tokiko » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

AutomaticMaiden wrote:I thought about the higher bracket, but ended up picking the $100 range because I was looking at $40 for the game (UMD) and $60 for the figure. If the game is digital download only, they had better keep the price between $20-30. Any higher would be too greedy, and somewhat disrespectful to the consumer...

$20-30 though may not be all that greedy their is a lot of factors to consider here. Mainly the fact that they are porting this by fan request so as a result they may have to charge a slight premium just to compensate their costs of doing so. Not only that but depending on how they post it online may also be a factor, I know that depending on the file size of the item as well as the traffic they anticipate that will download it will artificially affect how much the item in question is charged for so that they set it up on a server that will take the traffic load of the downloads. At this point in time i truly doubt that it will be any less than roughly $30 or so release date though it may drop shortly thereafter though.
Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 am

Tokiko wrote:$20-30 though may not be all that greedy their is a lot of factors to consider here. Mainly the fact that they are porting this by fan request so as a result they may have to charge a slight premium just to compensate their costs of doing so. Not only that but depending on how they post it online may also be a factor, I know that depending on the file size of the item as well as the traffic they anticipate that will download it will artificially affect how much the item in question is charged for so that they set it up on a server that will take the traffic load of the downloads. At this point in time i truly doubt that it will be any less than roughly $30 or so release date though it may drop shortly thereafter though.

Well, NISA is probably going to post the game onto PSN, which uses PSN servers for downloading purposes, though if they're smart they'll give Premium orders a seperate server so as to both promote premium and also give their fans a little something. But I doubt the price will fall from $30, even after a significant time. AH3 has been on PSN for quite some time I believe and it hasn't come off it's $30 pedestal, I think we can assume $30 is the "bottom" line or so for DD games.
Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Discoceris » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Don't be surprised to see the LE go for as high as $120 since the Figmas might be produced in Japan and with the current conversion rate not in favor of the dollar. Whoever thinks the LE shouldn't sell for more than $69 is delusional. Unless you don't mind an LE w/o the Figma.
Discoceris
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Tokiko » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:43 am

Discoceris wrote:Don't be surprised to see the LE go for as high as $120 since the Figmas might be produced in Japan and with the current conversion rate not in favor of the dollar. Whoever thinks the LE shouldn't sell for more than $69 is delusional. Unless you don't mind an LE w/o the Figma.

It's true that i could see people not necessarily wanting the figma edition but maybe wanting the chibi instead. But if we're talking the Figma edition honestly i think picking anything less than 100 is just gunna be wishful thinking since theirs 0% chance it'll be less than that since just the Figma and the game will be just about that not to mention the production costs and everything else should they also want to include the artbook and soundtrack etc with it.
Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Sheleigha » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 am

When you say "chibi" I'm guessing you mean neno? If that's the case, nenos run for close to the same amount, depending. It surprises me how something so small can be as pricey as a fully poseable figma, but they are.
Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Blackchaosdragon » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:31 am

I'd personally spend more than $70 (about £45)although it would depend on what it came with and the more unique it is and less produced the higher i'd pay, i say about £120 max (about $170)
Spoiler:

Blackchaosdragon
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Tokiko » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:51 am

Sheleigha wrote:When you say "chibi" I'm guessing you mean neno? If that's the case, nenos run for close to the same amount, depending. It surprises me how something so small can be as pricey as a fully poseable figma, but they are.

errrr ya Neno i just see it and think chibi but then I remember two totally different things haha. But wait they're really that expensive? thats ridiculous O_O. Then again prolly something about it i dont know that makes them cost that much
Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby leinaud » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Tokiko wrote:
Sheleigha wrote:When you say "chibi" I'm guessing you mean neno? If that's the case, nenos run for close to the same amount, depending. It surprises me how something so small can be as pricey as a fully poseable figma, but they are.

errrr ya Neno i just see it and think chibi but then I remember two totally different things haha. But wait they're really that expensive? thats ridiculous O_O. Then again prolly something about it i dont know that makes them cost that much

Yeah, nendos run around 3-5,000 yen new which is around 40-60 US. On the note of the LE having to be pricey just due to the Figma, it's really mostly marketing. I bought the LE on amazon.jp (sold by amazon) new for only $50 US so the lower price isn't really all that unrealistic IMO.

Awaking in 2014...
leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Poison Frost » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:28 pm

leinaud wrote:Yeah, nendos run around 3-5,000 yen new which is around 40-60 US. On the note of the LE having to be pricey just due to the Figma, it's really mostly marketing. I bought the LE on amazon.jp (sold by amazon) new for only $50 US so the lower price isn't really all that unrealistic IMO.

Might be a little off topic but does Amazon.jp accept american credit cards and deliver to the US?
Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby leinaud » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Poison Frost wrote:
leinaud wrote:Yeah, nendos run around 3-5,000 yen new which is around 40-60 US. On the note of the LE having to be pricey just due to the Figma, it's really mostly marketing. I bought the LE on amazon.jp (sold by amazon) new for only $50 US so the lower price isn't really all that unrealistic IMO.

Might be a little off topic but does Amazon.jp accept american credit cards and deliver to the US?

yes and no. They accept credit cards but only ship certain items overseas (mainly books, CDs and some other random items) but usually games, figures, etc. are not shipped outside of Japan, sorry =(

Awaking in 2014...
leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Black Rock Shooter The Game