quicker ways?

The official Last Rebellion Discussion Forum
Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

quicker ways?

Postby Unvivid » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 am

I'm new to this game, and i've been playing this for 2 days now, and im just wondering... Is there a quicker way to win a battle in this game? im just doing things like stamping and using magic when neccesary, and i guess i've been trying to level grind for a little bit now but is there some sort of secret to making the battles quicker? or do you really just have to be over levelled in order for the battle to be won faster?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: quicker ways?

Postby Ar Tonelico » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:hmm each enemy has a weak point that you have to attack in a certain order to deal more damage some have elemental weaknesses too plus it yealds better exp and bonus. if theres one thing i've learned its this every level counts ;) 1 level up your struggling the next the enemys easy pickings :)

Yup. Attacking them in their correct order is really the only way to really play the game unless you want to play the guessing game on which order they should be attacked at. There are guides on the internet and maybe even in paperback that mention which order each enemy should be attacked at.

Attacking in the right order, gains you more bonus. The higher the bonus, the better for higher EXP points for leveling up, Keys, etc.

At about the halfway mark of the game, if you kept doing that to your opponents and especially the bosses, you'll be able to plow right through your enemies like as if they were nothing.

Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Unvivid » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:54 am

I see.... thanks for the advice! i shall try and plow through every single enemy i grind.....i mean find....

on a side note, what anime is that person from your signature from? (asks this question everytime he sees an unfamiliar anime character in a signature)
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Fri May 25, 2012 10:46 am

Unvivid wrote:I see.... thanks for the advice! i shall try and plow through every single enemy i grind.....i mean find....

on a side note, what anime is that person from your signature from? (asks this question everytime he sees an unfamiliar anime character in a signature)

You mean mine? It's from the White Album PC/PS3 visual novel series which did get an Anime version too but I believe is only in the PS3 version.

Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Unvivid » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:40 am

I see... thanks for the info^^
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

Return to “Last Rebellion”