Who is getting BRS on the first day?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Who is getting BRS on the first day?

Postby Poison Frost » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:37 am

I've read into it and supposedly the Vita has 4x the resolution of the PSP and has a brighter screen and as you mentioned, has a higher running RAM then the original PSP, so I would assume that it would run "faster" and "smoother" than the original PSP. Anyone with a Vita can confirm this?

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:19 am

I'm not enough of a technophile to track benchmarks, but all my PSP games run just fine on both my PSP and my Vita. As far as performance goes, I don't really see a difference, since I never saw lag or anything on my PSP anyway. The biggest difference is just that the screen is physically bigger.

Didarow
Peon
Peon

Postby Didarow » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:21 am

Well i want to get this game on the first day :)... But I'm sure tomorrow I'll forget about this :shock: ... If they at least post a date for release,I could mark on my calendar :D!

Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Tokiko » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Didarow wrote:Well i want to get this game on the first day :)... But I'm sure tomorrow I'll forget about this :shock: ... If they at least post a date for release,I could mark on my calendar :D!

personally I'm also really hoping they release a date soon for more or less that same reason haha, not too mention i already have a game release list that is pretty long not too mention a backorder list of stuff as well i really dont want to get this game lost in the shuffle

Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Tokiko wrote:personally I'm also really hoping they release a date soon for more or less that same reason haha, not too mention i already have a game release list that is pretty long not too mention a backorder list of stuff as well i really dont want to get this game lost in the shuffle

I know how you feel. I have to pre-order RoAW2 once it's pre-orders open up (Release Date: June 26) Plus I want to import a copy of Nendoroid Generations so I can enjoy it any time I want. Lot of stuff to buy TT^TT Having a date on the game would at least give me some time to make a decision on whether I'm getting BRS or RoAW2

Bureiizu
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Bureiizu » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Oh yes! ^^ Ive always loved the BRS stuff! hehe, but I was surprised they releasing it since they havent released any Project Diva in US, or any that I know of.
『1000% LOVE!』
ImageImageImageImage

Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 am

Bureiizu wrote:Oh yes! ^^ Ive always loved the BRS stuff! hehe, but I was surprised they releasing it since they havent released any Project Diva in US, or any that I know of.

No, no project diva yet TT^TT SEGA and ImagePooch are two different companies though. They may have connections with each other but I think PD and BRS are their own two games. But yes, a localized PD (Project Diva) would be magnificent

Tokiko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Tokiko » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 am

Poison Frost wrote:
Bureiizu wrote:Oh yes! ^^ Ive always loved the BRS stuff! hehe, but I was surprised they releasing it since they havent released any Project Diva in US, or any that I know of.

No, no project diva yet TT^TT SEGA and ImagePooch are two different companies though. They may have connections with each other but I think PD and BRS are their own two games. But yes, a localized PD (Project Diva) would be magnificent

Haha ya really, the one other game that i really want to import but most likely never will unless i find a copy at an import store and then end up paying out the wazoo for it. Then again i can say the same for BRS White Box edition if i see it at a con this year pre-NA release of this. Just about got into a brawl before over a copy of La Pucelle Tactics ages ago, if it's over this i pity the poor saps that try and take it from me :3

Rin-chan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Rin-chan » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 am

I'll be getting it day. I'm quite excited. I wish they would give us a release date already though!

lexmark2
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby lexmark2 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm getting it day 1 :D.

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 am

Still no news on a release date? How annoying.

I've been refraining from looking up anything BRS so that when this comes out I can enjoy it in it's full glory, but it's getting ridiculous with no release date so far >_<

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 am

Maybe there's no release date because they aren't close to being ready to release? >_> NISA's got Disgaea 3 Vita and Atelier Meruru coming up in April and May, I'd bet they've got their hands full polishing those up first.

DarkAdonis
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby DarkAdonis » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:36 am

Most likely, but if that is the case, then they shouldn't have announced BRS so early, and waited closer to its release date.

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 am

So no release date yet? Nyan...

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 pm

On one hand, if they didn't announce a localization, then the Game Requests thread would still be going on and people would think it would never come over here.

On the other hand, NISA did announce it way too early and we haven't heard a peep from them about this game since they first announced it -- way back in August 2011. People are wondering what the hell are they doing, some even wondering if it's even happening.

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”