vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: BRS anime (2012)

Postby vampko » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 am

Just finished it

This is definitely one of the best anime I've ever seen ~

Sooooo many amazing things about this show

From start to finish everything was presented so wonderfully. I really got connected to all the characters ~

I guess i'm just going off nonsensically right now xD

It was REALLY REALLY GOOD!
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 am

Yeah I'm surprised that they could cover so much content in only 8 episodes! But it was awesome :) Too bad most of the speed subbers had such crappy video quality, ugh I couldn't stand it! I had to wait for the subs when they were already out. Maybe it's because I didn't update my codec though, but I don't think it's that...

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 am

Sheleigha wrote:Yeah I'm surprised that they could cover so much content in only 8 episodes! But it was awesome :) Too bad most of the speed subbers had such crappy video quality, ugh I couldn't stand it! I had to wait for the subs when they were already out. Maybe it's because I didn't update my codec though, but I don't think it's that...

I watched it on Nico Nico >.>
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:17 am

vampko wrote:Just finished it

This is definitely one of the best anime I've ever seen ~

Sooooo many amazing things about this show

From start to finish everything was presented so wonderfully. I really got connected to all the characters ~

I guess i'm just going off nonsensically right now xD

It was REALLY REALLY GOOD!

*Sigh* if only my friend were as cool as you (friend:"This anime is too weird, I don't understand what's going on...") Indeed, despite its limitation of 8 episode it got a lot done, however I've seen an anime finish in 6 episodes so I won't say it's the fastest anime I've seen.

Question then for all those that are currently watching or have finished: "Who's your favorite character :3"

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 am

Mato ~
Spoiler:

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:02 pm

vampko wrote:I watched it on Nico Nico >.>

I was having issues with playing it on Nico Nico, so I had to go to subs. The speed subs were still garbage. It's amazing how people praise them because they sub them so fast, yet look terrible >_>

FoulMouthedGoddess
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby FoulMouthedGoddess » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Sheleigha wrote:
vampko wrote:I watched it on Nico Nico >.>

I was having issues with playing it on Nico Nico, so I had to go to subs. The speed subs were still garbage. It's amazing how people praise them because they sub them so fast, yet look terrible >_>

I agree.

I'm actually struggling to find a good place to watch this myself.

Any Recommendations?
"Now I'm pissed! I'll frikkin crush you!" Blanc/White Heart fangirl and proud of it!

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

My favorite characters were Episodes 1 and 2 Kagari and Yuu, and Koha looks like a nice fembro to hang out with though she doesn't appear often.

I hope this gets a second season someday.

Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:35 am

LAMV wrote:My favorite characters were Episodes 1 and 2 Kagari and Yuu, and Koha looks like a nice fembro to hang out with though she doesn't appear often.

You're the first person besides the other guy in the squad topic that actually likes Kagari that I know of ^^; I personally don't HATE her but she's going to need a bit more time before she can EFFECTIVELY mingle with people...and mato/yomi.

Indeed, a second season would give a chance for MORE of the BRS universe to come out into the world. Vulcan Maid, BRSB, etc. they all need to be given life in the form of animation. Plus, there is still a lot of room for more plot. At least, from what I can scramble from the ending there is...

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:01 am

Poison Frost wrote:
LAMV wrote:My favorite characters were Episodes 1 and 2 Kagari and Yuu, and Koha looks like a nice fembro to hang out with though she doesn't appear often.

You're the first person besides the other guy in the squad topic that actually likes Kagari that I know of ^^; I personally don't HATE her but she's going to need a bit more time before she can EFFECTIVELY mingle with people...and mato/yomi.

Indeed, a second season would give a chance for MORE of the BRS universe to come out into the world. Vulcan Maid, BRSB, etc. they all need to be given life in the form of animation. Plus, there is still a lot of room for more plot. At least, from what I can scramble from the ending there is...

Just because Kagari's not my favorite character, doesn't mean that I don't like her ;)
Spoiler:

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 am

I always thought Kagari was an odd character...

Spoiler:
Before her other self, Chariot, got killed by BRS, she was INSANE!! The sad thing is, I know people like her exist in real life... So needy, willing to injure herself so that poor Yomi couldn't leave her :/
Then after Chariot died, Kagari become... a sort of blank slate. Not much of a personality to speak of, and yet those two friends of hers LOVE her and are VERY defensive about her for some reason 0_o. I found her to be... awkward after her personality transformed... It wasn't until the very end did she seem to become a real person.

Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Poison Frost » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Sheleigha wrote:I always thought Kagari was an odd character...

Spoiler:
Before her other self, Chariot, got killed by BRS, she was INSANE!! The sad thing is, I know people like her exist in real life... So needy, willing to injure herself so that poor Yomi couldn't leave her :/
Then after Chariot died, Kagari become... a sort of blank slate. Not much of a personality to speak of, and yet those two friends of hers LOVE her and are VERY defensive about her for some reason 0_o. I found her to be... awkward after her personality transformed... It wasn't until the very end did she seem to become a real person.

Spoiler:
I agree her "Nice" and "Formal" attitude after she actually GOT feelings back was kind of...unsettling, made me feel really unsafe XD Even after she "awakened" so to speak I was still feeling a little weird to her. Guess it's to be expected when someone goes from "Complete Psycho" to "Normal Human being" in less than 3 seconds...

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:29 am

Spoiler:
She didn't "regain" her feelings, she lost her memories and relationships causing her pain and suffering. So her resulting personality can be construed as if she had never gotten emotionally attached to Yomi.

NISA
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby NISA » Sun May 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Nerroth wrote:If NISA is looking for any upcoming series to bring to the West, might this be up for consideration?

Wait what? O_o
ImageImage

Accel
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Accel » Sun May 13, 2012 1:39 pm

NISA wrote:
Nerroth wrote:If NISA is looking for any upcoming series to bring to the West, might this be up for consideration?

Wait what? O_o

NIS America localizes some anime, so maybe Black Rock Shooter could be one.
Prinny Dood!
"Melons, oranges, cherries, they're all great in their own way. Why don't they realize that?" - Lazarus

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”