Pretty much stolen from Xeras' game, but what the hey, I'm to lazy to type everything out.
We will be playing mafia. Again. If you are new, then can try reading up on some of the old threads, and you can even try reading up on the mechanics of the game Here. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.
This game will be based on Villains Versus Heroes.
Also... Stolen From Claymore.
Roles – Covers the common roles in mafia. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Commonly Used Abbreviations – Covers many abbreviations and terms used in mafia. RECOMMENDED.
Beginner's Guide – Has general tips about how to play as either town or scum.
Logical Fallacies – Logical Fallacy is a mistake in reasoning. There are many examples in this list. RECOMMENDED: WIFOM, Circular Reasoning and Attack the Person.
1. If you sign up, please try your best. If you are new, the veteran players will work and you can learn from them. However, make sure you post and try to contribute. If you don’t - someone will most likely try to lynch/kill you for lurking. Lurking is bad and isn't fun. Try to not do it.
2. Day Phases will last for roughly 48 hours, and night phases will last for roughly 48 hours. The night phase will end early if all the actions are sent in. If you plan on taking no action, please pm me telling me so, that way we will not be waiting on nothing. Day Phases can be extended if 25% of the players currently alive, vote for it.
3. The Day Phase may end early if the majority of the votes are cast for one person. Once we reach this number, that person will be lynched at the earliest convenience. After someone has reached a majority, Unvoting will be useless.
4. I will be using 2 six sided Dice to decided mafia/power role assignments. The mafia team and their PR's will be decided first, then the Towns PR's afterwards. The system I'm using will involve throwing the 2 die 2 times each to make a number between 2 and 24, in which a randomly picked number between those will be for a PR. I'll roll for each person in random order also, and the person who gets the number or closest to the number gets that role. Of course, choosing names to roll for by random means that there's a chance that someone could get VT without getting their "chance" for a roll.
Hopefully you guys get what I'm saying, if not, then enjoy the randomness.
5. The only place you may talk about the game, is in this thread, or a quicktopic that I have created.
6. Role Revealing will be okay. A Mass Reveal is not.
7. A players name and alignment will be revealed upon death.
8. Please do not screen print or quote any PMs from me or other players. This can really break the game.
9. We will start with a day phase
10. Don’t give any information to the dead. You never know if they may pop back.
11. Ties will be handled differently. Through a vote by the players, it can be decided through coin toss (or other means), or a re-voting only involving the players who tied for votes, thereby giving them a chance for earnest repeal.
12. Ah, all roles will be gender insensitive.
13. Finally, this game is better when everyone has fun. Try to not to get hung up on the tiny details.
14. Do not break the game. Do not joke about breaking the game. If you do, it may be countered with a modkill. If you are not sure if something will fall in this catergory, PM me first, or just contact me via MSN.
13) Empty Overture
Day 1. raspberrylicious - Putty Patrol Soldier [Mafia Goon] was smelted and re-purposed
Day 2. vampko - Catwoman [Vanilla Townie] was canned and prepared
Night 2. -Pringles was critically stabbed by EO and eaten as collateral by adtl
- EO was knocked out, cooked and eaten by adtl
Day 3. adtl was eaten by savage lions
Night 3. Redhorse [Magneto] had his necked snapped
brightclaymore wrote:Next Game Host Queue!
25) Empty Overture