Titles - NISA messed up, HARD

Official Legasista Discussion Forum
Kiru
Vassal
Vassal

Titles - NISA messed up, HARD

Postby Kiru » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 am

I wanted to try out some title transplanting. NISA translation however makes that a very hard task.

First, they say I can override a title if the new title has LESS power than the old one. If it has more, I need multiple titles to sacrifice. (you can also look in the manual) This however seems to be wrong, as it is impossible in my example. I have the feeling A LOT of pointers are completely messed up. But you'll see.

Example: I try to override MP up (Power = 5).
First I try ATK Boost 10 (Power = 3). It should work, but it doesn't. Error message:
To override 5 (with transplant power MP up) with 3 (with transplant power ATK Boost 10), ATK Boost 10 of 3 will be needed. Not enough ATK Boost 10 is stored.

No, I didn't make that up. That's quite an incomprehensible message. After thinking about it for a bit, I figured out that the pointers are probably messed up. The correct message should probably be:
To override MP up (with transplant power 5) with ATK Boost 10 (with transplant power 3), 3 of ATK Boost 10 will be needed. Not enough ATK Boost 10 is stored.

Basically everything switched around. That would make sense.

Now, if I want to override said MP up with Next-gen Ability (Power = 10) which shouldn't work, because I only have one, I actually can do that and get the following message:

Overwrite Mac Arrow*s subtitle with MP up? Next-gen Ability's stored count will be Next-gen Ability.

Again, nothing which makes sense. Again wrong pointers. The "MP up" should most likely be "Next-gen Ability" and the second part should probably tell you how many are left.

Nothing makes sense. It might even be that the Power is completely wrong for the items or something with all those messed up pointers. Or NISA translated the explanation wrongly. I'd assume any sort of QC SHOULD catch such huge blunders. At any rate, I have no idea how transplanting works. This shouldn't happen.

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Titles - NISA messed up, HARD

Postby LAMV » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:39 pm

I can't believe no one responded to this thread at all.

Don't worry, OP, at least I saw you.

zatrox
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Titles - NISA messed up, HARD

Postby zatrox » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

LAMV wrote:I can't believe no one responded to this thread at all.

Don't worry, OP, at least I saw you.

You know, not every thread needs a reply. Some OPs are just direct and informative enough on their own, and this is one of such cases.
四百二儒十燃やせ
[21:15:19] <zatrox> what the fuck is wrong with you, vampko
[21:15:23] <CirnoThe9> EVERYTHING

Return to “Legasista”