Legasista (PSN)

Official Legasista Discussion Forum
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Legasista (PSN)

Postby ZekeFreek » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm

PrinnyLink wrote:there are still alot of people that buy it thoe so they will still dol it me ill buy it digtal if its cheaper or cause i cant find online cheaper a y wear unless it digtal only

Business 101. It's always better to let people pick and choose what they WANT to buy instead being forced to buy a bundle with stuff they may not want to pay for.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

PrinnyLink
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby PrinnyLink » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:
PrinnyLink wrote:there are still alot of people that buy it thoe so they will still dol it me ill buy it digtal if its cheaper or cause i cant find online cheaper a y wear unless it digtal only

Business 101. It's always better to let people pick and choose what they WANT to buy instead being forced to buy a bundle with stuff they may not want to pay for.

yep thats so true lol

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Well you could do the bundle for the hard copy and then sell them separately on PSN then everyone happy :D

People who like getting hard copys would get the bundle and people who don't want to pay for both games could get the PSN version

PrinnyLink
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby PrinnyLink » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Well you could do the bundle for the hard copy and then sell them separately on PSN then everyone happy :D

People who like getting hard copys would get the bundle and people who don't want to pay for both games could get the PSN version

i love art book bundel Mugen souls in EU get the art book amazing i notiecd it on amazon,de page day ago

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:21 am

I'd like to get this but I'm holding out for a possibility that there will be a PSN sale by the end of the year.
Spoiler:

Unvivid
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Unvivid » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 pm

hmm... last i checked on the australian psn Legasista wasnt listed...(i dont usually read what you guys post here unless it's the last page of the topic or a certain conversation catches my eye and i can't be expected to read through everything to get the information...i'm far too lazy right now) so was there a reason why it's not on the australian psn?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler:

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 pm

is this game playable in japanese if i dont know japanese

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Yeah...though unless you live in Japan, I don't see why you don't just buy it in English, since it uses the original VAs either way

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:24 pm

the reason i asked was because, apparently english copy is only downloadable, i like to have the game cases, and aside from the japanese version, the english version is only downloadable from what I was told.

Teddie Sage
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Teddie Sage » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm

English version only contains Japanese voice acting and English texts. Japanese version contains both Japanese audio and Japanese texts. That's pretty much the only differences they have besides one being on blu-ray and the other one digital download only.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:38 pm

I just picked this game up via PSN for $20 and is currently downloading, I found it while browsing through the PSN store via web browser (I don't use the PS3 PSN Store anymore because of how slow it is) and noticed this game and got interested in it.

I no longer care for this game so I have deleted it and won't ever look back.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Return to “Legasista”