Anbu wrote:cs?(cashshop)? XD
so you think the 2 loadings killed each other ? XD
doomgazedrgn wrote:If you want the "delightful" experience of "random" game freezes (matters not if your PS3 "overheats" or not), here are some recipes:
1. Go to the character status submenu and press down to view their equipped meteors list. Then quickly change between characters... You'll get a freeze guaranteed.
2. Exit a dungeon and try posting your rank while online. If you happen to come across "error 0(00000000)" and try to repost rank right away or try to leave this screen too quickly, you'll also get a guaranteed freeze.
3. Enter the equip screen and when you browse through your inventory trying different equipments to enhance stats or choose changes quickly, you will also get a guaranteed freeze.
"Just save all the time and you'll be fine/stop complaining" someone might say... So I can't complain when I get a faulty product which I paid for? I expect not my games to be perfect, but I expect them to be PLAYABLE.
doomgazedrgn wrote:Oh... I see...
1. It isn't normal to use the menus at any other speed than slow, wanting to save time, because faulty code forces me to... Got it.
2. I do not have a legitimate complaint because I "thoroughly and deliberately searched for said flaws" and didn't just stumble upon them again and again... Ok.
3. I should never see the gallery without captions (pressing square) at any speed or risk a lockup because it is unnatural behaviour and wrong game usage... Understood.
4. I should never dare try to re-post my rank online when I get an error because if I get a lockup, it is solely my fault and not the game's faulty code... Accepted.
5. It is absolutely and solely my fault that the game locked up at the exact same spots over and over again (changing from Ch.9 to Ch.10) in either path when I made the mistake of not skipping the ongoing scenes and not the game's code... Alright.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests