Cross Edge Shrinkwrap Style

The official former Cross "something" Discussion Forum
Blistified
New Vassal
New Vassal

Cross Edge Shrinkwrap Style

Postby Blistified » Sun May 19, 2013 6:55 am

I just purchased Cross Edge on ebay and it came with the shrinkwrap seam style, not the Y-fold style. I have heard that NIS doesnt always do the Y-fold, I am not sure. My main question is if the game is a re-seal? Has anybody else noticed any of NIS games that are shrinkwrapped, not the Y-fold? Thank you, as I need to figure this out quick if I am going to return it to the seller on ebay, although I am hoping this is a legit copy of cross edge.

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Cross Edge Shrinkwrap Style

Postby Ar Tonelico » Sun May 19, 2013 11:09 pm

NISA's shrinkwrap is no different than any other PS3 game. So should be y-fold. It's most likely a legit copy of Cross Edge but just resealed by the seller.

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Mon May 20, 2013 12:26 am

Answered in main but I'll say it again here; just checked my new copy and it does in fact have the "y seal." HTH :)

Awaking in 2014...

Blistified
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Blistified » Mon May 20, 2013 1:06 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:NISA's shrinkwrap is no different than any other PS3 game. So should be y-fold. It's most likely a legit copy of Cross Edge but just resealed by the seller.

I was buying it to hold onto and hope the value increases with time. If I was buying it to play, I wouldnt care as long as the disc was mint. With a resealed game, no matter how pristine it is under the reseal, it will never be worth the value of a true factory sealed game. Technically I am investing money into games just to put in my closet and hope the value goes up, I know cross edge has and will even further. Thanks for replying.

Mao Kag
Majin
Majin

Postby Mao Kag » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm

seriously you just collect the game for them to become more pricy?

god i never managed to keep a game sealed more then a week before tearing it to play it XD i dont have as much luxury (i know im a game adic)

Return to “Cross E... that is no longer”