So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:25 am

darkrchaos wrote:I went up like 3% going through Mugen Field at max. I guess need to find the limiter and hope I can beat the 4 matches I need.

Are you familiar with matter creation? You have to upgrade some of the weapons to a certain grade for some matters to unlock. The limiter release matter is usually the final matter the equipment get so you'll have to upgrade it to rank C or something and then use your D-Pad to swap back and forth between random matters.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:29 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:I went up like 3% going through Mugen Field at max. I guess need to find the limiter and hope I can beat the 4 matches I need.

Are you familiar with matter creation? You have to upgrade some of the weapons to a certain grade for some matters to unlock. The limiter release matter is usually the final matter the equipment get so you'll have to upgrade it to rank C or something and then use your D-Pad to swap back and forth between random matters.

Yea I found it, didn't know I could just swap back and forth until I got it. Actually there a few items that are not as useful that I got them from. I was going to make a thread to help people get it but I didn't know what NISA was going to call some items so I thought I wait until it came out.

Now I just got to find a way to boost my stats to survive... I only need 3 more fights. I'm pretty sure 2 of them I need very high MND.

UPDATE: Finally beat it, even though I feel nooby on the way I got it done :P Know I will replay the game to get the damage carnival at the Sun Goddess and then grind for the last one.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:58 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Yea I found it, didn't know I could just swap back and forth until I got it. Actually there a few items that are not as useful that I got them from. I was going to make a thread to help people get it but I didn't know what NISA was going to call some items so I thought I wait until it came out.

Now I just got to find a way to boost my stats to survive... I only need 3 more fights. I'm pretty sure 2 of them I need very high MND.

UPDATE: Finally beat it, even though I feel nooby on the way I got it done :P now I will replay the game to get the damage carnival at the Sun Goddess and then grind for the last one.

Defense and HP are important, I assume you are upgrading AGI and MOV as well if you're going for a Fetish Pose build which is a useful in every single situation. Fetish posing is way too overpowered, I think they should've made the large crystal "not" weak vs fetish posing and require a certain charm level to successfully fetish pose them.

I thought the Sun Goddess battle was pretty tough. They are "one of those bosses" that are nearly invincible when you take their HP low enough since it activates their conditional skills. The key to winning for me is Giant Chou-Chou.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:03 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:Yea I found it, didn't know I could just swap back and forth until I got it. Actually there a few items that are not as useful that I got them from. I was going to make a thread to help people get it but I didn't know what NISA was going to call some items so I thought I wait until it came out.

UPDATE: Finally beat it, even though I feel nooby on the way I got it done :P now I will replay the game to get the damage carnival at the Sun Goddess and then grind for the last one.

Defense and HP are important, I assume you are upgrading AGI and MOV as well if you're going for a Fetish Pose build which is a useful in every single situation. Fetish posing is way too overpowered, I think they should've made the large crystal "not" weak vs fetish posing and require a certain charm level to successfully fetish pose them.

I thought the Sun Goddess battle was pretty tough. They are "one of those bosses" that are nearly invincible when you take their HP low enough since it activates their conditional skills. The key to winning for me is Giant Chou-Chou.

I don't actually care to beat them I just want to hit them enough to get the trophy. How much is the damage carnival maxed out, 99,999,999.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I don't actually care to beat them I just want to hit them enough to get the trophy. How much is the damage carnival maxed out, 99,999,999.

Just a few digits off, the max damage carnival is 9,999,999,99 or approximately 10 billion.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Man it hard enough trying to find a bad guy with that kind of heal that doesn't kill me in one shot. I tried that one you said but the dragons kill me in one hit with their instant death. I think I will wait till I get LV9 Peon Ball and try to find a invert crystal in the 4th boss section. So far I was able to get to 50% before killing of one boss...

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:40 pm

I maxed out my shampuru at the bottom got, 82% MOE, I need Special, Ditz and Terse are only at 75%.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I maxed out my shampuru at the bottom got, 82% MOE, I need Special, Ditz and Terse are only at 75%.

Oh nice, that was pretty quick so now you no longer have to find them.

Post game NG+ run are the best way to get the Special Shampuru, they drop about 2k of Happy and R. Shampurus.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:21 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:I maxed out my shampuru at the bottom got, 82% MOE, I need Special, Ditz and Terse are only at 75%.

Oh nice, that was pretty quick so now you no longer have to find them.

Post game NG+ run are the best way to get the Special Shampuru, they drop about 2k of Happy and R. Shampurus.

I don't really feel like playing though the entire story just to get some shampuru. Plus the second to last boss in the 3rd set, the Sun Goddess one. Give you 250 of the 2nd to last tier which has also the same power as the last tier.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:30 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I don't really feel like playing though the entire story just to get some shampuru. Plus the second to last boss in the 3rd set, the Sun Goddess one. Give you 250 of the 2nd to last tier which has also the same power as the last tier.

But that doesn't give the last Tier Shampuru.

NG+ runs are incredibly quick, like 45 minutes to gain 3000-4000 Happies and R. Shampurus but that's just me.

I've done NG+ runs for fun, probably about 15 NG+ runs on Z. You only need to do 2-3 runs to max out the last tier and the 2nd to last tier if you're Peon Change the bosses.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:32 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:I don't really feel like playing though the entire story just to get some shampuru. Plus the second to last boss in the 3rd set, the Sun Goddess one. Give you 250 of the 2nd to last tier which has also the same power as the last tier.

But that doesn't give the last Tier Shampuru.

NG+ runs are incredibly quick, like 45 minutes to gain 3000-4000 Happies and R. Shampurus but that's just me.

I've done NG+ runs for fun, probably about 15 NG+ runs on Z. You only need to do 2-3 runs to max out the last tier and the 2nd to last tier if you're Peon Change the bosses.

I already went through it 4 times, but 3 of those time I took there items so I didn't really gain any shampuru from it.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:59 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I already went through it 4 times, but 3 of those time I took there items so I didn't really gain any shampuru from it.

They give a lot more if you Peon Change them and plus, you did buy all of your tickets that give Shampuru +25% right?

I know for a fact that the Final Battle in post game gives 2000 R. Shampuru or some insane amount and the one before it gave around 1000 of them.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:06 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:I already went through it 4 times, but 3 of those time I took there items so I didn't really gain any shampuru from it.

They give a lot more if you Peon Change them and plus, you did buy all of your tickets that give Shampuru +25% right?

I know for a fact that the Final Battle in post game gives 2000 R. Shampuru or some insane amount and the one before it gave around 1000 of them.

Well the one guy on wiki gave his Moe% he had when he got the trophy. I added it up and got 83%. I got 82%, So if I don't have it by then I will play through the story again.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:13 am

darkrchaos wrote:Well the one guy on wiki gave his Moe% he had when he got the trophy. I added it up and got 83%. I got 82%, So if I don't have it by then I will play through the story again.

It's not about the average Charm percentage because sometimes they might have 91% on one Moe or 70% on the other and earning 1% gets exponentially harder each time.

It's safe to say that 90% charm ratio would definitely get you that trophy.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

hmmm it has to go by something just got to figure out what.

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”