Mugen Souls (PS3)

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen Souls (PS3)

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:37 am

Nah, I'm done with this game. Post game stuff are only optional anyway. *shrugs*
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:Nah, I'm done with this game. Post game stuff are only optional anyway. *shrugs*

Post game for Mugen Souls is actually incredibly easy with DLC equips if you've done the Mugen Field enough times to max out your triple counter stop.

The post game story is really good humor and the boss battles are very fun. All you need is +300 Death, Paralysis, Sleep Resist, lvl 999 DLC equips and you can beat them all without even trying.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Still, I'll pass. I want to move on to MSZ now.
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:11 pm

That's too bad. But it's your choice on how you play your game. :)
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:45 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:That's too bad. But it's your choice on how you play your game. :)

Post game is pretty amusing at first, most people lose instantly near the beginning like Action 52's (NES game) Star Evil.

I still haven't gotten a platinum for the first game yet, might start it after I get a triple plat for Mugen Souls Z.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:10 pm

I will say this. If Mugen Souls didn't take a lot out of me, I would have actually tackled a bit of post game.
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:15 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Post game is pretty amusing at first, most people lose instantly near the beginning like Action 52's (NES game) Star Evil.

I still haven't gotten a platinum for the first game yet, might start it after I get a triple plat for Mugen Souls Z.

I had to reload myself, because I underestimated Altis' capability. I thought that over a million in stats would protect me.

Speaking about stats, I like how defense (for non-special attacks) is actually useful in the post game. Unlike Disgaea where almost everything in the post-game will one-shot you regardless, you actually have to not skimp out on defense gear in this game.
Last edited by NeptuniaYuriFan on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: YuriFan9999

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:35 pm

I already gave my final thoughts of the game on the post I made after I beat the game.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 am

Leon Tekashi wrote:I already gave my final thoughts of the game on the post I made after I beat the game.

Yup, I remember that post. It was on the previous page under the spoiler, it went something like this:

So overall it is a fun game, the characters are enjoyable and the story is lighthearted until about halfway between the game until it gets a little more serious. There were a few things that needed to be changed like the True Ending requirements but luckily that's fixed in Z.

This game is recommended for people who like Japanese RPGs.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:28 am

Pretty much, yeah.
Spoiler:

lilliwn
Majin
Majin

Postby lilliwn » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

The game is on sale at NISA store

$39.99 for LE and $49.99 for figure set!
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games

:shock: good price if you are looking to get this
Check out my channel: DungeonRPG!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:26 am

lilliwn wrote:The game is on sale at NISA store

$39.99 for LE and $49.99 for figure set!
http://store.nisamerica.com/Games

:shock: good price if you are looking to get this

I'll probably go order another set of Nendroids later, these figurines are very cute. I probably won't need the game disc, all I want are the toys.

So now I know who the consumers of NISA LEs are, it's people who buy multiple copies and try to sell them for a rip off price. The Japanese Amazon shop doesn't have people ripping you off, the users sell their LEs for a cheaper price than retail. The guys who bought them for $99 are now trying to not lose too much money since they're still losing $10 for selling it at $89.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

lilliwn
Majin
Majin

Postby lilliwn » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:36 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:I'll probably go order another set of Nendroids later, these figurines are very cute. I probably won't need the game disc, all I want are the toys.

So now I know who the consumers of NISA LEs are, it's people who buy multiple copies and try to sell them for a rip off price. The Japanese Amazon shop doesn't have people ripping you off, the users sell their LEs for a cheaper price than retail. The guys who bought them for $99 are now trying to not lose too much money since they're still losing $10 for selling it at $89.

I'm with you on the toys. It's probably the biggest reason for me to almost always buy LE's, if possible, because there's always toys, be it CD or art book or figures.

I often don't have time to thoroughly enjoy the games themselves (with every game I buy)...but at least I get to play with the toys when I first get and open the boxes...
:)
Check out my channel: DungeonRPG!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:14 pm

lilliwn wrote:I'm with you on the toys. It's probably the biggest reason for me to almost always buy LE's, if possible, because there's always toys, be it CD or art book or figures.

I often don't have time to thoroughly enjoy the games themselves (with every game I buy)...but at least I get to play with the toys when I first get and open the boxes...
:)

And that's the purpose of LEs. Rich people with a lot of money and not enough time usually get their LE's without playing it. Two big items that are probably most important to the gamer are the OST and Artbook because the Music and Drawings are two things gamers can enjoy listening and looking at when they don't have the game turned on.

I think it's pretty cool that NISA makes the OSTs (and other items) themselves that the JP LE doesn't have, it gives a purpose to get NISA's LE if they already have the JP one.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:03 am

Uh, I heard on the Playstation Trophies site that you can get both ending trophies if you get the true ending.

I dunno if that's true or not.
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

Return to “Mugen Souls”