Create a Story Peon

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Create a Story Peon

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:31 pm

I looked through all of the threads posted here and didn't see a thread with a similar theme.

Anyway if you could create a Story character for the next Mugen Souls game what would she/he be like.

Name
Type (Hero/Demon Lord/God/Other) of World X (With X replaced with the world she/he represents; This doesn't have to be a canonical world)
Weapon Proficiencies (You can create non-canonical weapon types. I.e. Dolls):
Skill Proficiencies:
Skill(s) Learned:
Special skill
Backstory/Any details you would find important about her/him.

-
Working on mine, I'll post her once she's finalized.
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Create a Story Peon

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Name: Gruger
Type: Disputed Goddess of the Stone Age World
Weapon Proficiencies: Guns, Bazookas, Spears (too lazy to move)
Skill Proficiencies: Snipe, Power, Ditz
Moe: Ditz
Skills learned: Shine, Ogre Shine, God Shine, Charge Shot, Flash.
Special: You do all the work! (757% Power, long range, single target, may steal, Wait 100)

Back Story:
A goddesses' job in the Stone Age World was not very easy, there was no distinction between monsters and people; her world was chaotic everyday. Ever since she was born, she has been babysitting her people until one day she took a break.

The monkeys, which we call people, blamed their Goddess for being lazy and revolt against her by causing disturbances in the equilibrium and breaking laws of nature such as stealing other creatures' food and breaking into homes.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:40 pm

No name for your peon? That's understandable, I did not make any peons in the original Mugen Souls either because I created peons in Mugen Souls Z first and just having a few extra amount of clothes makes a huge difference! 3x clothing parts give at least 243x more character combinations not including the extra face and hair combos.

Spoiler:
Original Mugen Souls (base)
20 clothes = 3,200,000 possible peons
Mugen Souls Z (3x more)
60 clothes = 777,600,000 possible peons
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:54 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:oh well its just for fun anyway

Gonna go make another story for peon number 2, I have made a bunch of peons and gave them names. Will probably make another post in a few weeks for my 2nd character.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Name: Ace
Type (Hero/Demon Lord/God/Other) of World X (With X replaced with the world she/he represents; This doesn't have to be a canonical world): Hero of Sun World
Moe Type: Graceful
Weapon Proficiencies (You can create non-canonical weapon types. I.e. Dolls): Sword
Skill Proficiencies: Power Skills
Skill(s) Learned: Clear, Ogre Clear, Thunder, Gatling Sword, Justice Braver, God Flash, God Clear, Supreme Dragon Slash
Special skill: (Considering this is the LVL 50 Skill) Destiny is Mine to Forge!
Backstory/Any details you would find important about her/him: When Soul, the Hero, and the Demon Lord of Sun world were made into Peons, and took off on some adventure, I was born. I fight for the lives of many, and didn't make the same selfish and perverted decisions that Soul did. I fought for justice, and acted as I should. Who wants some pervert protecting them anyhow? I think I'd be a must better Hero then Soul ever was. I care about the people of my world, and I won't ever harm or scare or mistreat them.

Name: Gotham
Type (Hero/Demon Lord/God/Other) of World X (With X replaced with the world she/he represents; This doesn't have to be a canonical world): Demon Lord of Sun World
Moe Type: Sadist
Weapon Proficiencies (You can create non-canonical weapon types. I.e. Dolls): Sword
Skill Proficiencies: Power
Skill(s) Learned: Large Revolving Cut, Genocide Braver, God Clear, God Flash, Gatling Sword, Supreme Dragon Slash
Special skill: The World Ends With Me!
Backstory/Any details you would find important about her/him: My dad, the previous Demon Lord of Sun World, didn't do his job as well as anyone could hope. I know I should be proud of my "daddy" but I can't if a monster as large as him was unable to defeat a small human.

Maybe he was just mindless.... He was a monster afterall.

D-Don't look at me like that, I know I'm human too, geez. But that's a good thing. I have more sense and stealth and brains then dad could hope to have.

Ace will fail, like my dad. Watch and see.

Kanethedragon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kanethedragon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Ryuji Ken
Type: Chronicler of Dimensions (current residence in Toniko Argo)
Moe Type: Any kind (he ain't picky)
Weapon Proficiencies: Spear, Any Sword type and Dual Wield, Pile Bunker, Dual Guns, Sniper, Fists
Skill Proficiencies: Alchemy, Magic, Lockpicking, Weapon Mastery, Peeping, Fraternizing, Soliciting, Sleeping, Eating, and Reequipping
Skill(s) Learned: Meteor Strike, Demon King's Wrath, God's Judgment, Entering the women's side, Book Creation, Thunder, Create Golem, Create Homunculus, Blizzard, 5 Second Full body Reequip, Mark of the Assassin, Tactical Setup, Remote Control Weapon, Teleportation, Astral Dragon transformation, Breath of the Stars, Wings of the Stellar Night, Talons of Spatial Rupture, Wisdom Animation
Special skill: Strike of Gae Bolg, Cry of Excalibur, Tenpatsu Tsubamegaeshi, Shadow Creation Act 6: 7th Fleet of Lensworth's WiLGuaRD fighterships Ace Squadron, Bunker Formation LXE: Surefire Impalement, Assasin's Gale, Heaven's Disciple: Rain of the Elements, Bullet Enhacement: Ark of the Universe, Doppelganger Creation, Shroud of Invisibility, Undefeatable Appeal, Planet Creation Book 10: Spirit of the Dragon
Backstory: Ryuji is part of a race of dragons that are tasked with the full collection of all the information stored within the vast multi-verse, his employers being the many gods themselves. So far though he is the only one of his race to record things on a personal basis as traveling through time, space, and dimensions is excrutiatingly difficult and impossible for it to be accessible to the entire race of beings,so to compensate most chroniclers end up using tools like local astral libraries as well as the internet and the daily channel 9 of interdimensional news,a stations held every day of the universal week on 3 different specific showtimes. In terms of normal life, despite having the form of a dragon, Ryuji can transform into all kinds of other beings as well as taking on a human form (of which he prefers to stay in most of the time.) He knows all kinds of languages from the lost Dragonian, to the various forms spoken by humans, to even rabbit speach. The reason for his sole role in being the chronicler to get his feet wet in the mud is that the gods one day were looking for someone to gather and piece-together information on the multi-verse more accurately to better update the multi-versal database which tries to have information on everything of everything when it happens at the nearest to exact moment. Out of all the candidates that were a part of the project, he was deemed the one with the most aptitude for the job. So he was picked. As for his proficiencies (Or rather, more like masteries) they were acquired to him by all the knowledge he gained through his desk-job as well as the millenia of experiences he has had ever since taking on the Dimension Writer project. As for his current residence, he has chosen to stay at the world of Toniko Argo due to a few people of a race of musical femme fatales that have acquired his attention.

Well, there he is (pretty much a huge play-on XD)
Was yant gagis en ecchra chs ar dor (and I have no idea what it translates as cause I haven't learned hymmnos yet XP)  しょうぶですか?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:19 am

These are some very weird (interesting) peon stories. It's kind of funny to not be picky about their moe, can he change forms too :lol:

I haven't seen any NeptuniaYuriFan peon stories on this thread yet, that's what I've been waiting for before I make my 2nd peon story.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”