Fairy Fencer F Picture Thread

Official forum of this turn-based RPG for the PS3
Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Fairy Fencer F Picture Thread

Postby Excelsia » Thu May 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Magician_Type_0 wrote:Fang can go take Alyn instead, I'll take Tiara and treat her like a queen. :)

Oh I know very well exactly how you'd treat her, my friend.
Not to mention what you'd do to her.

That much is no secret.
/snicker

Herolegend
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Herolegend » Fri May 23, 2014 6:26 am

Excelsia wrote:
Magician_Type_0 wrote:There's this sweet cross-over image of the Neptunia girls and the FFF girls, someone should post that here too.

You mean this one?

The game will have cross over with Neptunia characters?

xizro345
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby xizro345 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 am

Nope, it has only a few accessories (paid DLC) that are Neptune-related.

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:21 pm

Excelsia wrote:
Magician_Type_0 wrote:Fang can go take Alyn instead, I'll take Tiara and treat her like a queen. :)

Oh I know very well exactly how you'd treat her, my friend.
Not to mention what you'd do to her.

That much is no secret.
/snicker

There is no need to bring this up or allude to this in public. >__>
"Happiness lies in the cultivation of the garden." Candide

"Let the foolish continue to be foolish." Me (EDG), WPHS Yearbook Quote 2006

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Sat May 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Why, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't recall mentioning anything specific. I could have meant any number of silly innocent things!
Such as making her dress up in a bunch of cute outfits, or getting her to cook for you like your waifu.

Get your mind out of the gutter, good sir. ;)

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat May 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Maybe stop being gross?

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sat May 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Houk wrote:Maybe stop being gross?

Am I honestly not allowed to even allude to questionable things? Considering no other mod or admin other than you have made a point of stating it to me.

I'm just genuinely curious because this is the second time you've singled me out for this and I hate to say it, this nonsense happens a lot in the Neptunia forum, yet I don't see anyone getting called out over yonder. Such as people marveling and commenting on the breast size of fan art over there and how awesome it is. That seems more grievous than me making an innocently worded allusion to something dirty. Or even posting of sexually provocative images that stay within the boundaries of the rules.

Color me thinking it's slightly unfair to me. Seems like a case of tame bullying to me, man. Though if it's truly a problem, I'll stop.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sat May 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Magician_Type_0 wrote:

Am I honestly not allowed to even allude to questionable things? Considering no other mod or admin other than you have made a point of stating it to me.

I'm just genuinely curious because this is the second time you've singled me out for this and I hate to say it, this nonsense happens a lot in the Neptunia forum, yet I don't see anyone getting called out over yonder. Such as people marveling and commenting on the breast size of fan art over there and how awesome it is. That seems more grievous than me making an innocently worded allusion to something dirty. Or even posting of sexually provocative images that stay within the boundaries of the rules.

Color me thinking it's slightly unfair to me. Seems like a case of tame bullying to me, man. Though if it's truly a problem, I'll stop.

Chances are no mods apart from vampko ever go over there. The Neptunia forum is like the Ravenholm of the NISA forums.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Sat May 24, 2014 9:43 pm

I don't exactly blame them for avoiding it though. It's like the Neptunia forums and the rest of NISA forums are on different planets.

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Beedlebud wrote:I don't exactly blame them for avoiding it though. It's like the Neptunia forums and the rest of NISA forums are on different planets.

That then should honestly be fixed. I'm not keen on getting called out when literally other people do what I do but sometimes worse and they're exempt from it. I've called out my boss for being lazy when he called me out, citing the exact days he didn't do any work. I'm still at that same place and that little scuffle was almost a year ago. Believe me, it wasn't easy standing up to my boss but it took several repeated Saturdays of him doing minimal work while the rest of us suffered, enough was enough.

Not to mention I haven't gotten any citation from Vampko for even very mild perv talk. It's simply jarring seeing it again. It's like the rubrics for everyone are different and that's problematic in of itself. I say either call everyone out on it for it being wrong or not.
Last edited by Magician_Type_0 on Sat May 24, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Sat May 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Fair enough.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sun May 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Magician_Type_0 wrote:

I...don't think it was specifically directed at you? I can honestly say I haven't had any intent to single anyone out. I don't spend as much time in the Neptunia boards because frankly there are way too many posts to keep up with. I happened to notice it here, and I pointed it out. I didn't give anyone a warning or threaten anyone. I just stated my opinion.

Just keep in mind that whatever content the games themselves have, this is intended to be an all-ages board. That's all.

Herolegend
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Herolegend » Sun May 25, 2014 11:20 pm

xizro345 wrote:Nope, it has only a few accessories (paid DLC) that are Neptune-related.

Thats a shame! Neptunia characters are by far the best NISA Compile heart etc.. have ever made in all their games NISA America have published. I didn't buy mugen souls or witch and hundred knights. The moment they stopped making Hyper Dimension Neptunia games for ps3 I stopped buying lol.

a tad off topic kind reminds me of a decent yet faulty game on xbox360 that wasn't given a 2nd chance Bullet Witch, now we will never see an awesome character like Alicia again, and most likely lollipop chainsaw Juliet Starling's character as suda51 has his head stuck somewhere you know where, or just likes to do his own thing without regards to any of the fans. I know what your thinking hes not obligated to do what we want? On the other hand if he wants our support he had BETTER ! lol There have been tons of games that deserve sequels or 2nd chances.

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Spoiler:

Found this beauty on Pixiv.

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Wed May 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Looking good, Effole. Real good.

Also. There's just something about that skirt/belt combination that's absolutely hnnngh.
Dear FFF, please release sooner. That is all.

Return to “Fairy Fencer F”