Peon fusion talk

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Peon fusion talk

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Aikia wrote:Your too kind, you can be Chou-Chou's peon, I'll be your peon's peon how's that -.-

Having the title of a peon is a great honor, the more peon-like someone is, the more loyal they are.

P-ONZ 4 LYFE!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:22 pm

A peon should kneel like a servant !!

Quiz. though kinda obvious :P

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Aikia wrote:A peon should kneel like a servant !!

Quiz. though kinda obvious :P

Chou-Chou Sadist.

Whenever I hear her say that, I always repeat it but say "A peon should kneel like a peon!"
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Haha, woot ! I love this game and missed it. Though I still have so many games sitting on my shelf even though I played ALOT this year, still, I need to clear this game.

I just trolled around didnt much right now. realised I got no more G-up at all. do you know if doing 100 bet ot 1000000 bet's increase G-up ? I think you get more the higher the mugen field point bet.

Anyways ill go try those doppelgangers right now.

If theres any matterss you suggest getting let me know, right now the only thing worth mentioning that im using is self-defense 100 and prevent HP drain, other then that I got gained g up +18 ( dunno how I got it or wether its good or not. and I have sleep resist + 60, and I really want paralysis +100 resist cus thats so scary in the mugen field

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Anyways ill go try those doppelgangers right now.

I just trolled around didnt much right now. realised I got no more G-up at all. do you know if doing 100 bet ot 1000000 bet's increase G-up ? I think you get more the higher the mugen field point bet.

100 and 9,999,999 MP bet give the same amount of G-ups. Only in Mugen Souls Z when higher bets equals more G-ups.

If theres any matterss you suggest getting let me know, right now the only thing worth mentioning that im using is self-defense 100 and prevent HP drain, other then that I got gained g up +18 ( dunno how I got it or wether its good or not. and I have sleep resist + 60, and I really want paralysis +100 resist cus thats so scary in the mugen field

I think you're good to go for because there are some more rarer matters but require fighting stronger enemies. Some other matters that might be good are the ones that ward against Paralysis, Skill Seal, Move Seal, Sleep and Death. Luckily they are pretty common and you will probably get too many of them later on.

That +18 G up is talking about the money and not the G-up for upgrading equips.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:43 pm

well i got to the hyper doppel, but i cant beat her at all, the carrot guys just 1 shot me somehow every time even with 20 milion defense and 24 milion HP. -.-

Edit : Seriously. Ancient finale. that attacck, does miss, and it still 1 shots me. this is just stupid

Edit 2: im gonna try getting max death resist, see if this works.

Edit 3 : It seemed to work, death resist is a dream ! im having trouble with some of these fights for one reason. Im killing stuff -.-, gotta remove equipment everytime cus im too strong for them. in my other playhtroughs will i still need to steal those items, for matter maybe ? if not it will go WAY faster.

Sadly I ended up getting 1 enemy frenzied in a couple of those fights, so instead of getting like 300 of a specific shampurur i would get 275 :/

- Ok so now I deafeated all the doppel's and the sun goddess in 7 world. Now the goal here is to increase my charm level to get better 7 world battless right ? Because some battles require having higher %'s of charm.

I went from 23-27 to 31-34 charm. Now since dust bunnies are sham meow are only in story area's, this is why you suggest those 13 ng+ runs right ? I'll be doing the doppel's everytime aswell. I'll see what the step is after this. Before I start this im gonna get some quick G-up's and get the collision damage healing before I forget

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:00 am

Edit 3 : It seemed to work, death resist is a dream ! im having trouble with some of these fights for one reason. Im killing stuff -.-, gotta remove equipment everytime cus im too strong for them. in my other playhtroughs will i still need to steal those items, for matter maybe ? if not it will go WAY faster.

These dopplegangers are incredibly weak in comparison to Mugen Souls Z's post game. I usually equip a weak weapon on to steal their items too. Now you can upgrade the Crazy Aura Belt and Sun Goddess Medal for some more insane stats.

- Ok so now I deafeated all the doppel's and the sun goddess in 7 world. Now the goal here is to increase my charm level to get better 7 world battless right ? Because some battles require having higher %'s of charm.

I went from 23-27 to 31-34 charm. Now since dust bunnies are sham meow are only in story area's, this is why you suggest those 13 ng+ runs right ? I'll be doing the doppel's everytime aswell. I'll see what the step is after this. Before I start this im gonna get some quick G-up's and get the collision damage healing before I forget

After 13+ NG+ and Dopple runs, you should get around 60% or 65% charm which unlocks Boss Returns, the best place to increase charm levels in the Seven World Redux. These dopples increase more charm faster than anything in the game.

Guerrilla King Card (Yo-Gi-Uh Card in MSZ) on the final matter change should get you collision damage restore.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:17 am

After 13+ NG+ and Dopple runs, you should get around 60% or 65% charm which unlocks Boss Returns, the best place to increase charm levels in the Seven World Redux. These dopples increase more charm faster than anything in the game.

even compared to max bet mugen field runs, last 20 floors or something

btw let's say I do mugen field bet at 10 001, or 20 000, its the same bet range but do you receive any extra benefits

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:40 am

even compared to max bet mugen field runs, last 20 floors or something

If you think you have a chance against the Max Bet, then you can go farm some charm levels so you can find out for us but I'd prefer NG+ runs any day because they give Tier 15 Shampurus (ultra rare in Mugen Souls) and I can do Boss Returns to get a ton of Tier 14 and 13 Shampurus. For the rest of the tiers, other 7 World Redux Battles should drop a ton of them. This is not like Mugen Souls Z where farming in the Mugen Field is good where Shampuru count doesn't matter and it's quality that does, in Mugen Souls, you will need 9999 of every Shampuru even if they drop in quantities of 1.

btw let's say I do mugen field bet at 10 001, or 20 000, its the same bet range but do you receive any extra benefits

That's also something I don't know, I either bet the min range or max range and don't notice anything.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:19 am

Max bet mugen field must be really hard if even you cant do it ><

But who knows, maybe I'll be able to get some info on some of these things for ya ( hopefuly )

I loved mugen soul z but man was it so much simpler lol

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:33 am

Aikia wrote:I loved mugen soul z but man was it so much simpler lol

You got that right.

Good luck on your NG+ runs, it's not hard but it takes a few weeks to get that part done. One run takes about 10 hours for a full Doppelganger run since there's no R2 skip function that skips entire events, items that let you skip 10 floors in the Mugen Field or an option to set your speed to super speed like in Mugen Souls Z.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:31 pm

apparently specific shampuru types affect specific charm %, in an old thread on gamefaqgs they were saying that fighter types are what increase ego, hyper and something else.

doesnt really matter tho because you need a bunch for the 10 bilion km peon ball anyway, regardless of what type it is

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Yes, I'd even go as far as saying that specific Shampurus affect certain charm growth.

One more thing to why it's impossible to do the max bet at the moment is because the Ship Battles are gonna be tough.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:27 am

im on my 2nd or 3rd run on ng+.

I got 45% charm, and ever since I got that, crystals feel impossible to peon.

Im using the moe chart and I never had any problems but i've been frenziying the doppel's crystals SO often.

Either I was super lucky the whole first time, but man, even with the perfect phrases my frenzy seems to skyrocket so much lately

Edit : This is seriously making me rage. I NEVER had a problem with crystal peoning until now, at 45% charm, I do the BEST phrases and the frenzy bar is going crazy, just did sharuru fake 8 times and I cant get that stupid crystal down. Im spendiong my time quitting and reloading the game because even with 3 great words, the frenzy is going insane.

I used to always peon crystals and frenzy has barely half way, or halfway, even on doppels the first 2 times, but now i dunno what the problem is
Last edited by Aikia on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:58 am

Aikia wrote:im on my 2nd or 3rd run on ng+.

I got 45% charm, and ever since I got that, crystals feel impossible to peon.

Im using the moe chart and I never had any problems but i've been frenziying the doppel's crystals SO often.

Either I was super lucky the whole first time, but man, even with the perfect phrases my frenzy seems to skyrocket so much lately

Edit : This is seriously making me rage. I NEVER had a problem with crystal peoning until now, at 45% charm, I do the BEST phrases and the frenzy bar is going crazy, just did sharuru fake 8 times and I cant get that stupid crystal down

Of course, the first Mugen Souls is probably one of the most outrageous games created, if you can get a platinum on this game, you're much better than me lol.

The moe kill system is supposed to be random, if it always succeeded when you do the right phrases, then moe kill would be too powerful with no drawbacks.

45% charm is pretty good, NG+s increase charm faster than the Mugen Field, no doubt. Of course, accept nothing but 5x shampuru because Tier 15 are super duper rare in this game unlike Mugen Souls Z.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”