Peon fusion talk

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Peon fusion talk

Postby Aikia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 am

If your saying its random even with the perfect phrases, i must have just been really lucky for the past few days.

I find graceful and masochist are nearly impossible to peon crystals with, I always have problems with them

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:06 am

Aikia wrote:If your saying its random even with the perfect phrases, i must have just been really lucky for the past few days.

I find graceful and masochist are nearly impossible to peon crystals with, I always have problems with them

Yes, those two have been impossible to work with. What is your Masochist, Graceful, Ditz and Terse charm? If Masochist and Graceful are low enough compared to the average charm level, that might be the reason why it's harder.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:18 am

ditz 40

graceful 40

masochist 40

terse 43

sadist 43

bipolar 43

ego 45

my average charm is 42%

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:20 am

Aikia wrote:ditz 40

graceful 40

masochist 40

terse 43

sadist 43

bipolar 43

ego 45

That could be the reason why, looks like it's impossible to peon large crystals with the current Grace and Masochist charm. Whenever you get those two from the large crystal, might as well reset the game.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:28 am

man thats so lame. why does it do this tho

I remember in Z I had my hyper like 5% more then every other charm level, and it was the easiest to peon with, same in this game. I think sadist was my problem in Z.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:29 am

Aikia wrote:man thats so lame. why does it do this tho

I remember in Z I had my hyper like 5% more then every other charm level, and it was the easiest to peon with, same in this game. I think sadist was my problem in Z.

I remembered it was Ditz/ Terse because you didn't really farm Happy or Renegade Shampuru.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:34 am

omg yes I remember. Damn, can't believe YOU remember haha :P

But yes, it was masochist and graceful the problem, im doing the other bosses now with no problem with the other charms. Plus I noticed only with graceful and masochist, whne I change form near the crystal, it gives a frenzy boost, but the others it gives peon boost slightly, guess thats a good sign to follow

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:42 am

Aikia wrote:omg yes I remember. Damn, can't believe YOU remember haha :P

But yes, it was masochist and graceful the problem, im doing the other bosses now with no problem with the other charms. Plus I noticed only with graceful and masochist, whne I change form near the crystal, it gives a frenzy boost, but the others it gives peon boost slightly, guess thats a good sign to follow

I remembered because I told you that you should do multiple New Game + rounds so you can get 2000 Happies and Renegade Shampurus in one run since the Intergalactic Size Chou-Chou trophy in Mugen Souls Z is all about Shampuru quality and not the quantity.

In this game, its only about quantity since you need to collect about 9999 of every Shampuru.

BTW, maybe keeping those two forms as low as possible makes it easier for moe killing with other forms.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:20 pm

I was doing my fourth ng+ run, im on mugen field floor 58 and I go to use reflection ball, I click X and now its on Now loading for the past 10 mins. If I get corrupt data im gonna hang myself.

Its still on now loading but my L2 works, for changin peon command and my triangle button makes a sound, nothing else, still now loading

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Aikia wrote:I was doing my fourth ng+ run, im on mugen field floor 58 and I go to use reflection ball, I click X and now its on Now loading for the past 10 mins. If I get corrupt data im gonna hang myself.

Its still on now loading but my L2 works, for changin peon command and my triangle button makes a sound, nothing else, still now loading

Sounds like a crash, using the disc version? I used the digital version and didn't have a crash in the Mugen Field.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Was there any reports or evidence that the disc version had no problems or maybe even less loading or something ?

I mean I got TWO disc versions of mugen souls. getting the digital would be overkill, but if my game dies on me before I get the plat, I dunno what i'll do, probably end up in an asylum

Have you ever used a USB for save files on your ps3 ? I never tried but apparently it works, might be a good idea incase something happens.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Was there any reports or evidence that the disc version had no problems or maybe even less loading or something ?

No reports on that but it loads a bit faster and I haven't experienced any crashes.

Have you ever used a USB for save files on your ps3 ? I never tried but apparently it works, might be a good idea incase something happens.

I tried it before and it works if it's for the same PS3. Don't think it works if you transfer it to another PS3 or account though.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Thanks for your help as usual.

I found out about online storage for ps+, im gonna subscribe, you can save your games to your ACCOUNT, so if my ps3 explose, the save can be accessed through my account regardless, this is amazing !

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:19 pm

Mugen Souls is one of the longest platinums so it's definitely worth backing up online.

I think this platinum is worth skipping unless you have a lot of free time. You got like 8 more NG+'s left until you max out Dust Bunnies?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:03 am

I will have alot of time, i dont work in the winter, so if anything ill just takea break till then, grinding is something ive never had a problem with. I dont get bored easily

Yea 8 sounds right, Im doing 1 or 1.5 runs a day, cant do more since im working 8-10 hours

Return to “Mugen Souls”