Peon fusion talk

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Peon fusion talk

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:01 am

Sounds like another weeks worth of NG+ and then you can start building up your peon strength. You might want to go search for those Mugen Points Up matter because fusions are not expensive and cost about 100 million MP a fuse.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 pm

out of curiosity, which part of the grinding did you find the most overwhelming ? I wanna prepare myself mentally in advance XD

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Aikia wrote:out of curiosity, which part of the grinding did you find the most overwhelming ? I wanna prepare myself mentally in advance XD

Farming Tier 15 Shampuru in Overwhelming Alpaca Lips is the hardest overall but farming Paw Padz is the longest and most boring.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:35 pm

yea apparently overwhelming apocalypse is very hard, how about resorting to ng+ rusn instead ? OR is it just too slow , I think you get like 300-350 per tier 15 per run

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Aikia wrote:yea apparently overwhelming apocalypse is very hard, how about resorting to ng+ rusn instead ? OR is it just too slow , I think you get like 300-350 per tier 15 per run

I'd honestly rather do NG+ runs just because it takes less effort. Overwhelming Apocalypse isn't that great, it still takes 50 runs of that mission and it's 10 battles in a row. If you lose once, you wasted your entire time.

Do whatever you think is better, you can try Apocalypse.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:39 pm

on my 11th playthrough, game just crashed again.. lost about an hour :(

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Aikia wrote:on my 11th playthrough, game just crashed again.. lost about an hour :(

Sounds like a constant problem, I had a feeling the original Mugen Souls would have this kind of problem for the physical version.

Doing 11 playthroughs is pretty crazy, you probably could've gotten another Z platinum in the time it takes to get those maxed out dust bunnies. Mugen Souls Z FTW.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:06 pm

If there was proof I would maybe get the digital, just to be safe, but i'll just save more often then I normally do for now.

It's weird tho, when it did happen those two times, the sound fx and music was still working, it just didnt want to load whatever it was trying to load, first time was when casting reflection ball, second time was during while trying to enter dusk.

Im gonna do playthroughs til tier 15's are maxed out, they probably will all be except energetic and go to cannon, since you get about 650~ per t15, but only get 375 energetics per run.

Then i'll start the rest of the farming, in the end ill decide if i do alpaca lips, :P or a few ng+ to cap the rest.

Didn't even get level 9999 yet lol. Ill focus on that later, sitting at 8600~

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 am

Sounds like a good idea, it should take about 18 playthroughs to max out some tier 15s. When you start to get 65%+ ego, you can go try out bosreturn, its excellent for tier 13 and 14.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:28 pm

just tried counter attack bananna for fun since I was bored.

He 1 shot me !!

Any tips ? I think I just need to run away and defend til I have 100 pp and then peon ball, but right now its too weak, I only have 230k ~ shampurus, I only farmed the ng+ t15's for now, didnt start the tier 1-2-3-4's yet

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:44 pm

Aikia wrote:just tried counter attack bananna for fun since I was bored.

He 1 shot me !!

Any tips ? I think I just need to run away and defend til I have 100 pp and then peon ball, but right now its too weak, I only have 230k ~ shampurus, I only farmed the ng+ t15's for now, didnt start the tier 1-2-3-4's yet

Peon Ball will destroy the Banana if you have a lot of Shampuru power behind it. You need a powerful Belleria and powerful Chou-Chou, and two super weak level 1 guys (I just create some peons at the Peon Salon).

Make sure Chou-Chou and Belleria have higher AGI than all of the enemies on the Banana fight but Belleria has to have the most AGI. She will use Fearful Fire point blank infront of the Banana at full Blast Off and she should kill the two weak peons to gain over 100 PP.

Use peon ball when it's Chou-Chou's turn but if it's sealed by the large crystal, then switch forms (doesn't matter which form) and the command will be unsealed for about a second so you'll have to be quick to use the Peon Ball. If the Peon Ball doesn't kill him, then go farm some more Tier 15's in NG+
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:44 am

i just went in boss returns for fun and realized, they have a RIDICULOUSLY high stats.

Im still doing ng+ runs for the t15's, but holy shit there strong.

Im gonna have to have at least 3 characters at 600% aptitudes and 4 slots of level 999 gear on each im guessing cus WOW..

I have 2 vagabonds and 2 metallic lady's in my sub paty while doing ng+'s. I was only able to fuse them 2 or 3 times after they got level 1000. Dont get much exp in ng+ runs, but when I'm done with ng+, I'll be spending my time in fever mode again for leveling up gear for my new characters. Also to help me do counterattack banana, as I cant do it AT all rght now.

The only thing that worries me about having new party members is the peon ball explosion. But regardless, I cant even do counterattack bananna right now to bring my peons up to buff up my chouchou even if i wanted to

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 am

Are you picking the right Banana mission? There are two of them, one where he's level 3000 (the easy) and another where he's a lot higher.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

yea, counterattack banana is the harder one, he's too strong for me right now, but either way im still doing ng+ runs right now -.-.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:06 am

Well, you're supposed to try the easier one that's level 3,000 and not that much stronger than the first Sun Goddess battle. I think the Banana should die pretty easily to one peon ball.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”