Mugen Souls (PS3)

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Mugen Souls (PS3)

Postby Leon Tekashi » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:11 am

Alantor2013 wrote:Uh, I heard on the Playstation Trophies site that you can get both ending trophies if you get the true ending.

I dunno if that's true or not.

I got the true ending on my first playthrough (Which I will say again that it was freakin hell x__x) and I can confirm that it's true that if you get the true ending on your first playthrough, you also get the normal ending trophy.
Spoiler:

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 am

Leon Tekashi wrote:
Alantor2013 wrote:Uh, I heard on the Playstation Trophies site that you can get both ending trophies if you get the true ending.

I dunno if that's true or not.

I got the true ending on my first playthrough (Which I will say again that it was freakin hell x__x) and I can confirm that it's true that if you get the true ending on your first playthrough, you also get the normal ending trophy.

Thanks for telling me this, I think I'll go for true ending since I will be taking the hard way. Is the true end final boss tough without a new game plus or do u have to do long hour of grinding for shampuru to beat him/her?
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 am

Alantor2013 wrote:Thanks for telling me this, I think I'll go for true ending since I will be taking the hard way. Is the true end final boss tough without a new game plus or do u have to do long hour of grinding for shampuru to beat him/her?

You have to do long hours of Shampuru grinding to get the True Ending and the boss shouldn't be tough.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:42 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
Alantor2013 wrote:Thanks for telling me this, I think I'll go for true ending since I will be taking the hard way. Is the true end final boss tough without a new game plus or do u have to do long hour of grinding for shampuru to beat him/her?

You have to do long hours of Shampuru grinding to get the True Ending and the boss shouldn't be tough.

Oh, then I have to shampuru grind to get the most powerful skills and high stats for G Castle in order to beat the true end final boss?

Also, has there anyone who have earned both ending trophies by beating the game on the true end route?

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm

I would definitely recommend doing two playthroughs to get the true ending. x__x
Spoiler:

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:I would definitely recommend doing two playthroughs to get the true ending. x__x

But can I still get both ending trophies by using DLC and taking the hard route?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Alantor2013 wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:I would definitely recommend doing two playthroughs to get the true ending. x__x

But can I still get both ending trophies by using DLC and taking the hard route?

Yup, and I think it should be easier if you can handle the higher floors on the tough route. The higher the floors, the higher Tier Shampuru they drop which equals more charm levels.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 am

Ok, I have the DLC for lots of Mugen Points and super free weapons, so how many amounts should I use to get the higher tier Shampuru?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:32 am

Alantor2013 wrote:Ok, I have the DLC for lots of Mugen Points and super free weapons, so how many amounts should I use to get the higher tier Shampuru?

Talking about Mugen Point bets? I think the highest amount your G-Castle can constantly win battles is good. I think you should spend all of your Mugen Points on upgrading Triple Counter Stop so you can earn more money during fever time.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”