Criminal Girls Censorship

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Criminaljesus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:15 pm

CriminalSatan wrote:I can't believe there's people in here celebrating that nazi loli kickstarter thing. That right there should've never made it past Kickstarter's apparently non-existant content checking staff, but after the rape manual, who is really surprised? I guess as long as they get their money they don't care. Any reputable company that released something like that would be sunk by the media instantly, no matter how obscure. I'd like to think NISA is at least a bit reputable, but with a game like this one, who knows? Even if it is censored it won't change what the game really is. Looks like straight up porn just by going off Google Search. Oh NISA, what happened to you? From localizing Atelier games to this?

Nice troll post and username! I give it 9 lolis out of 10
Criminaljesus
Geo Master
Geo Master
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Criminaljesus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:20 pm

CriminalSatan wrote:It's only a troll post if it disagrees with the majority opinion on the boards, right? Should I start a kickstarter for loli Rape of Nanking? How about loli Darfur Genocide, is that erotic and awesome too?

No and Yes. Since your "CriminalSatan" and I'm "Criminaljesus" are you supposed to be some kind of opposite of me?
Criminaljesus
Geo Master
Geo Master
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Well this is weird...
Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/neonie
[PSN: Neoniec] [Twitter: Neonie] [Steam: Neonie]
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: ⑨Loli's⑨Lives ⑨Missions

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Criminaljesus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:25 pm

neonie wrote:Well this is weird...

More like too obvious
Criminaljesus
Geo Master
Geo Master
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Houk » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:26 pm

So after talking with the staff working on the game, this is what we're looking at in terms of a final release:

- The punishment minigame will remain as is, with a couple small tweaks. The first is that the associated audio will not be present (moans, gasps, short phrases, etc.). The second is that for certain scenes with little to no steam, some steam effects will be added back in to obscure some potentially problematic images. This will be kept to a minimum.

- No other scenes or content will be removed. As a general approach, we are being very conscious of the general tone of the game and making sure that we retain the spirit of the story and characters without taking things too far (this will mostly consist of terminology choices and character interactions here and there).

And that's all. I realize that for some people, even this will be enough to avoid the game. But I would like to note that we did get in touch with all of the rating boards about this title, providing them with sample scenes, images, and dialogue from the game. Based on their feedback, we decided these changes would be necessary in order to make a release possible in all regions.

You can believe that or not, but at this point any discussion about whether or not we REALLY talked to them or if we're actually just spineless lying cowards will be considered unproductive and off-topic, and any particularly aggressive or angry posts will be deleted or edited at my discretion. That's also all the detail I can provide, since we're still in the midst of working on it and any further detail would be subject to change.
Houk
Overlord
Overlord
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:27 pm

I am shocked that punishment is still in the game O.o
Image
FC:4639-9111-9400 NNID: Xitara
User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 11960
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 pm
Location: Kalos

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Criminaljesus wrote:
neonie wrote:Well this is weird...

More like too obvious


I guess this is kind of semantics, but Satan wouldn't be the opposite of Jesus, Lucifer would. Satan is a concept, Lucifer is an individual who would be designated at Satan, much in the same way Jesus would be the individual, where "God" is the concept. (Putting aside for a minute that Jesus is technically the son of God, and God Him self would be Jehovah, but that's a whole other story)

Houk wrote:- The punishment minigame will remain as is, with a couple small tweaks. The first is that the associated audio will not be present (moans, gasps, short phrases, etc.). The second is that for certain scenes with little to no steam, some steam effects will be added back in to obscure some potentially problematic images. This will be kept to a minimum.

- No other scenes or content will be removed. As a general approach, we are being very conscious of the general tone of the game and making sure that we retain the spirit of the story and characters without taking things too far (this will mostly consist of terminology choices and character interactions here and there).



O_O

I'm on board.
Last edited by neonie on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/neonie
[PSN: Neoniec] [Twitter: Neonie] [Steam: Neonie]
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: ⑨Loli's⑨Lives ⑨Missions

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Criminaljesus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Houk wrote:So after talking with the staff working on the game, this is what we're looking at in terms of a final release:

- The punishment minigame will remain as is, with a couple small tweaks. The first is that the associated audio will not be present (moans, gasps, short phrases, etc.). The second is that for certain scenes with little to no steam, some steam effects will be added back in to obscure some potentially problematic images. This will be kept to a minimum.

- No other scenes or content will be removed. As a general approach, we are being very conscious of the general tone of the game and making sure that we retain the spirit of the story and characters without taking things too far (this will mostly consist of terminology choices and character interactions here and there).

And that's all. I realize that for some people, even this will be enough to avoid the game. But I would like to note that we did get in touch with all of the rating boards about this title, providing them with sample scenes, images, and dialogue from the game. Based on their feedback, we decided these changes would be necessary in order to make a release possible in all regions.

You can believe that or not, but at this point any discussion about whether or not we REALLY talked to them or if we're actually just spineless lying cowards will be considered unproductive and off-topic, and any particularly aggressive or angry posts will be deleted or edited at my discretion. That's also all the detail I can provide, since we're still in the midst of working on it and any further detail would be subject to change.


Well thanks for the info. Guess its time to import.
Criminaljesus
Geo Master
Geo Master
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:32 pm

neonie wrote:I guess this is kind of semantics, but Satan wouldn't be the opposite of Jesus, Lucifer would. Satan is a concept, Lucifer is an individual who would be designated at Satan, much in the same way Jesus would be the individual, where "God" is the concept. (Putting aside for a minute that Jesus is technically the son of God, and God Him self would be Jehovah, but that's a whole other story)

Fix'd. Remember to capitalize any and all addresses to the Lord, everyone.

Eh? So it's still censored, but quite a bit less than what I would suspect.

Criminaljesus wrote:Well thanks for the info. Guess its time to import.

8-)
User avatar
Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Taiwan/Canada

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:
neonie wrote:I guess this is kind of semantics, but Satan wouldn't be the opposite of Jesus, Lucifer would. Satan is a concept, Lucifer is an individual who would be designated at Satan, much in the same way Jesus would be the individual, where "God" is the concept. (Putting aside for a minute that Jesus is technically the son of God, and God Him self would be Jehovah, but that's a whole other story)

Fix'd. Remember to capitalize any and all addresses to the Lord, everyone.

8-)


Fixed in the original post. You forget these things when you've been away from religion for a while lol.
Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/neonie
[PSN: Neoniec] [Twitter: Neonie] [Steam: Neonie]
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: ⑨Loli's⑨Lives ⑨Missions

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby razisgosu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:34 pm

ArmyofDarkness wrote:
Super86 wrote:
Seventh wrote:
Super86 wrote:Oh i'd say it is a fair bit more now, probably something like 1.5-2K for the lower fee now, but who knows. Unless someone wants to try get something rated. Wasn't a loli bathing kickstarter mentioned earlier?

I dunno about that, but have some moe nazis - nearly 1000% funded!


Nazi lolis, hell yes
How did i miss this card game, now looking around to buy it :D, though it seems i cannot buy it yet.

So on topic is it the day we get our update yet, you Americans and your cooky time zone.

Oddly enough it is now 5:40PM in NISA time. Standard US Office hours are usually ending around 5-5:30PM. So It seems like the NISA crew is packed up for the night.


Honestly I wouldn't expect NISA to get back to us in a single business day. As someone who works in business it can sometimes take a bit to get the answers you need to get back to a customer. I'd imagine he's asking around to who he needs to and they're putting together a "mini-presentation" to provide us of sorts.
User avatar
razisgosu
Majin
Majin
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Tang » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Why add steam to the images if they are not naked?
User avatar
Tang
Vassal
Vassal
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 am

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Criminaljesus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:Eh? So it's still censored, but quite a bit less than what I would suspect.

Its not as drastic as i thought i would be, but its still to much censorship. I think NISA's starting to understand that customers don't want censorship but aren't completely there yet. While its unfortunate that CG will still be censored, hopefully this company will go the way of Xseed and take an approach where the only thing they would consider censoring would be things that wouldn't effect the actual game.
Criminaljesus
Geo Master
Geo Master
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Now I want a conclusion on that pancakelizard arc. Will he drop all his preorders? Won't he? THIS CLIFFHANGERS TOO MUCH!
Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/neonie
[PSN: Neoniec] [Twitter: Neonie] [Steam: Neonie]
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm
Location: ⑨Loli's⑨Lives ⑨Missions

Re: Criminal Girls Censorship

Postby Seventh » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 pm

What I expected to feel
Spoiler:
Image


What I actually felt
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image


If the rest of the localization process sounds decent and I end up wanting actually it by the time it comes out, I will be happily picking this up.
Image
User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 24113
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

PreviousNext

Return to Criminal Girls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests