Peon fusion talk

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Peon fusion talk

Postby Aikia » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 am

hmm, he doesnt give that much experience tho, only 130mil, i mean its good but I think mugen field would be better. the fact I need to give chouchou 3 exp bonus innates, which means hitting level 9999 3 times first, would take awhile with the banana fight i think. plus ill have to do the same for a second character aswell if i wanna think on taking some of the higher bosses later on

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Getting the EXP conditionals first does sound like a better idea so you can get your peon to instant level 1000 from that battle.

Just have your other peons have the 3 EXP conditionals and +150% EXP Matter while you're in the Mugen Field and use Tornado Slash on everything.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:25 pm

yea i didnt get tornado slash yet, since my first 3 fusions will be the exp conditionals, which i only got one atm, im gonna do ng+ till i get some t15's at 9999 first, i gave my 4 peons the 3 exp bonuses,fever, promise of future and lucky man. I dont know if the exp matters would be necessary, if so t would take a bit to farm for that.

I fusioned the peons at level 1 to get some quick exp bonuses, i wont be using them anyway, there just there to power up my chouchou and maybe belleria/tsukika later if needed.

Once im done with ng+'s i'll work on the rest

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Got +150% EXP matter yet?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:01 pm

i have it for chouchou, didnt get more for other characters/peons

game just froze again, 4 times now, seriously. I have 2 game discs, and it happened on both, might need to spend another 20% on psn if this keeps up

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Don't buy it unless you ask someone else who got the platinum on the physical version, it might not even help with the crashes but it could be a coincidence that the digital version is superior when I played.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:03 am

I officially DESPISE, gracefull masochist and ditz.

Last night I spent 1 hour trying to peon masochist doppel and EVERY time I got one of those 3, and they just CANNOT moe kill fuck all.

Wake up this morning, and wasted another hour trying to peon this stupid fight. which I need, becuase it gives energetics, and you get half the ammount of energetics per playthrough compared to the other tier 15's

I asked a few people who had the disc version, and they all said that they had freezes, dalez and reaper aswell. i'll just get the digital and give you some news on it

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 am

Having a hard time with Ditz? I thought she was one of the easiest since she has a high chance of getting Crybaby, Desperate, Confession which are good most of the time. That's one of the more easier forms for me but Masochist and Graceful are always meant to be tough.

If you're willing to get the digital version of the game, I also recommend getting the last G-Up pack because that saves a lot of time, the amount they give seems like an endless amount compared to how much you can earn ingame. I think buying the lower G-Up packs will give less but the last one gives around 400,000 G-Ups which is like 200 Mugen Field runs doing 100 floors straight without losing.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Yea crybaby desperate confession ARE the best, but i just had no luck with ditz lately dunno why.

I might try the g up pack if I end up really needing it.

About the 7 world redux farming, should I peon or just kill stuff ? Im not sure if just killing will be faster, even though peoning is 5 times the shampuru

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm

There are too many 7 World Redux battles, the main one I did was Boss Returns until I got 90% charm which requires Moe Killing the large crystal but I sometimes frenzy then kill them since it's still 3x Shampuru.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:44 pm

I just got tier 1 2 and 3 shampurus maxed out, I see how tier 6 and 7's is gonna take forever it seems.

I bought the digital and it is ALOT faster

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 am

Nice to hear, glad that buying digital wasn't a waste of money.

I feel sorry for Japan though, they don't get a digital version for the original Mugen Souls even though it really needs one :roll:
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:56 pm

I got tier 1-2-3 maxed out, started doing tier 8 from prologue renegade, got almost all of them maxed except spatula and some riot squads.

It's sad to say, but I got a feeling I'm gonna abandon this grind before im done, already having this feeling and im probably nowhere near started the "hard and long parts"

I'm not sure what im gonna do, I have so many games waiting to be played still, I'll feel bad if I stop, I never normally quit things but this is so repetitive. Not sure what to do

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Well, I suggested you not go for a platinum for this game back when you were playing Mugen Souls Z. I remembered that you said that you'd like to the get the platinum for the first Mugen Souls after you're done with Z.

The original Mugen Souls has a mind-numbingly boring platinum trophy. The Shampuru hunting gets way worse since the higher Tier Shampurus drop in smaller amounts. It gets annoying when you have 9999 of all Shampurus except one only has like 6000 but you'll still have to do that 7 World Redux battle because it's the best way so you'd actually have to farm about 2,000,000 Shampurus because any Shampuru earned past 9999 counts as earning 0.

No need to play the first Mugen Souls anymore, getting a platinum for Mugen Souls Z is much more valuable because it's a better game and it's actually challenging trophies and not boring grind trophies like the first game.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

mario_0345
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby mario_0345 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:55 am

Aikia wrote:I got tier 1-2-3 maxed out, started doing tier 8 from prologue renegade, got almost all of them maxed except spatula and some riot squads.

It's sad to say, but I got a feeling I'm gonna abandon this grind before im done, already having this feeling and im probably nowhere near started the "hard and long parts"

I'm not sure what im gonna do, I have so many games waiting to be played still, I'll feel bad if I stop, I never normally quit things but this is so repetitive. Not sure what to do

Do not feel bad about quitting. This platinum is really bad and it is not because it is difficult, it's because this platinum is mind-numbingly boring. In addition you rarely feel like you are making progress. But if you do decide to try and get the platinum here is what I consider the best piece of advice I can give you. Play different games. What I mean by that is put this game on the back-burner, have a set amount of shampuru you farm before you take a break and play something different. I can not tell you how good it felt to play something like Rayman Legends and feel like you are actually making progress after doing hours and hours of shampuru farming in mugen souls and feeling like you are ramming your head against a brick wall. Also another tip is to try and integrate paw pad framing into your normal farming. Those are honestly the most boring to get.

Return to “Mugen Souls”