PSP Makai Kingdom

Official Makai Kingdom discussion forum.

PSP Makai Kingdom

Postby OverlordRodrigo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:04 am

Hi guys!I became a Nippon Ichi games's fan ever since I got Disgaea 1.The second game I got was Makai Kingdom,and it quickly became my favorite(On my opinion,Lord Zetta should be the Main Character again,I mean,on his game he was the most badass freaking overlord on the entire cosmos,and,on canon or non cannon sequences,beat some of Nippon Ichi's greatest at the time,such as Laharl and even Overlord Baal....them we get to Disgaea 2 and ADELL beat him?Adell isn't weak, but compared to Zetta?)

Anyway,back on topic,I still have a faint hope Nippon Ichi could one day do a remake of the old Makai Kingdom to PSP with added features,like they did with Disgaea 1 and 2.So I thought on making this topic so people could tell what they would like to be added(or removed) if Nippon Ichi ever makes a remake of Makai Kingdom for PSP,and maybe if we show our support here they can one day consider this ideas! Hey,a guy can dream,can't he.^^

I'll start the topic with one secret character I missed; Overlord Priere.I liked her so much on Disgaea 1 I actually named my Makai Kingdom female thief Priere,lol.Also,make it easier to have Main Characters on your team this time around.
OverlordRodrigo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: PSP Makai Kingdom

Postby Kromat » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

I did play the PS2 version back in 2005, but didn't finish it, because I was
kind of hooked on World of Warcraft, as well, so I didn't get around to it.

I did like the way you fought in different Netherworlds of the respected Overlord.

Riding in tanks and other vehicles, discovering areas that are out of bounds.

I don't remember a lot, but Zetta transforming into a book and still being just as powerful.

A " PSP " version would surely be a buy for me, it would give me a chance to finally beat it,
and bought PSP (Disgaea 1 & 2) already, so it would be nice to add to the collection, along
with the other Atlus games I have, both companies are great.

P.S. at the moment, I am looking forward to Cladun and ZHP : Unlosing Ranger, which
both come out in September, but since I start school in September and have my exam
in October, I might just play those on weekends, but still get it on release.
Kromat
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Ubiquitor » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:14 pm

I would definitely purchase a PSP version of Makai Kingdom; I was a big fan of the original...
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad
Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby OverlordRodrigo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 pm

I would too.I wish they could make a Makai Kingdom for PSP,and maybe adding more secret characters....or if not,them an extra mode like Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness,Disgaea Dark Hero Days and Disgaea 3 had.Perhaps a story where Zetta never got turned into a book,you using Confine to summon more chars in battle,and them Book Zetta would be a secret boss,lol. Like if he travelled through dimensions.It doesn't make much sense,but them again,Makai Kingdom isn't MEANT to make sense except on the serious scenes,lol.Zetta breaks the Fourth Wall much more tham even Etna!
OverlordRodrigo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby PrinnyMaoDood » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 pm

I would totally buy a PSP remake of Makai Kingdom :D
I'll make you fire rockets from your boobs!! :D
PrinnyMaoDood
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Blackchaosdragon » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:52 am

I Would Buy it too If it had more content :)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Blackchaosdragon
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby lapatt » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:38 pm

I hate Makai Kingdom. I bought it. I beat it.
Unless they fix my Theives I will not buy it again.
Though I have played it again just to see if I could make the thief useful, but no it didn't work.
lapatt
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gilgadood » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Yes I would defiantly buy a Makai Kingdom port, No questions asked. Makai Kingdom is by far my favorite NIS game, hands down.

cmon they have to do it at some point, right?? Phantom Braves already got a wii remake AND a port on the way...

I loved everything about Makai Kingdom, Zetta, The weapons, the vehicles, the invite system especially this. I dont know why but I always loved seeing my characters drop from the sky and doing a pose. and hurling buildings at enemies was fun.
Your papers are forfeit to me!
Roar Enkidood, with victory comes crits for the dominating!
Gilgadood
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby WoottWinds » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Just wanted to drop in and say I'd totally be down for this as well. Makai Kingdom was/is fantastic, and I'd love to go through the game again on PSP with some added content. I'd also be all for a PS3 sequel or anything that has Zetta as the star. He reigns supreme over all other main characters.
http://bassoonhero.deviantart.com/
Support Makai Kingdom for PSP!
Support La Pucelle: Ragnarok!
WoottWinds
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Drill Knight » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Dear God Yes!! I played part of Makai Kingdom awhile ago,but the disc broke.From what I played I liked it alot. Recently I was been using my PSP and holding off buying games for the PS2 since I want to get a revamped one and I have limited resources.Just the concept is amazing.As with Disgaea one and two the remake will most likely feature extra characters from other games as hidden bosses.Also additional modes are always fun
(Axel & Etna mode added great incentive to buy the port).So please Please NIS This would be a great move on your part.
Drill Knight
Vassal
Vassal

Nice share

Postby linda904 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 am

Nice share ,thank you
linda904
Peon
Peon

Postby HeeroMasaki » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:16 pm

A PSP port would be an instant buy for me, as long as it had some cool extra stuff like dual language option.
I can't wait for the Phantom Brave port coming soon.
HeeroMasaki
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Seventh » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 pm

This would be a first day buy from me, but I get the feeling the only thing N1 really cares about from Makai Kingdom is Asagi... and since it's Asagi, well, giving her a game would defeat her whole purpose.

That said, I'd be all over it.
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Shadow of Death » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:32 am

I would definitely buy it. Hell, I'm getting Phantom Brave PSP and I already bought DHD, and I like Makai Kingdom more than both of those (Well, MK is more or less equal to D2, though I put more time into MK, but that's more because I was playing MK forever, waiting for D2 to finally be released XD).
|- Etna Fanboy | Disgaea Fanatic |- Dood -| Anime Fan| Prinny 'Sploder -|
|-| Join the Unofficial NISAmerica Steam Group |-|
/ | | \ Support Disgaea Mousepads Proposal / | | \
Shadow of Death
Majin
Majin

Postby Seventh » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:10 am

Shadow of Death wrote:I would definitely buy it. Hell, I'm getting Phantom Brave PSP and I already bought DHD, and I like Makai Kingdom more than both of those.

Sums it up quite nicely.

If they manage to put a new story mode in it it'll be my most played game probably.
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Next

Return to Makai Kingdom